Pages:
Author

Topic: ****New microloan service, get your loans here**** - page 5. (Read 3564 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 260
Tryig to survive in this harsh world
How much will you return after 3 days ?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
For old trusted members, I can make an exception, but I will have to check their background first, like no defaulted loans and not a sold account.
I will make loans without collateral
1. Amount of loans: 0,005
2. Period of loans: 3 days but if i have btc i will payback soon.
3. Reason of loans: private
4. The offered collateral : no
5. Wallet BTC : 1P5ibQP31x744N8h3t1uvPL6efkkoipqqZ
For old trusted members, I can make an exception, but I will have to check their background first, like no defaulted loans and not a sold account.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Do you accept loans without collateral for little loans? And fast respons of course. Because micro loans on this forum  have complicated rule to borrower.
Besides giving loans, I want to establish trust in this forum and make a name for myself. I will take advice from more experienced members and be someone people will want to deal with.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Since the lender is new all the collateral should be held by trusted third party escrow for safety of buyer.
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
Not forget to ask for a staked wallet from un edited post to make sure it's not hacked, and make a deep background check on the user account better be safe and not lose money.
Hello,
I present to you my new loan service.
I will be giving loans of no more than the value of the offered collateral. I will not be giving any loan with what is considered a good and fully valid collateral.
bitcointalk member accounts and above can be a valid collateral, below that, there should be another collateral, like altcoins or other valid ones.
You need to specify these when applying for a loan:

1- Amount of loan
2- Period of loan
3- Interest offered on the loan
4- Reason for the loan
5- The offered collateral
6- Loan history if you had previous loans.

Edit on April 30, 2016, as suggested by other members:

7- Collateral they will be held by trusted third party member as escrow for the safety of the buyer, list of escrow here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcointalk-escrows-trade-safely-855778

Edit 2 on May 1st, 2016, as suggested by a senior member:

8- I would ask for signed messages from members applying for a loan to verify their identity and avoid problems associated with bought, stolen or hacked accounts.

I am here to help members in real need and with real intention to return the loans, so serious borrowers only.

Edit 3 on May 14, 2016:

9- I will no more be accepting any accounts as collateral that are below Senior Member rank with a signed message from a stacked address. The reason for this is written here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/account-farmers-are-the-new-ponzis-1462756

PS: The terms might be changed in the future, in that case I will post the date of application of the new terms and the reason why they were added to make things clear to everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: