Pages:
Author

Topic: New Ninjastic.space: which features would you like to see? - page 2. (Read 587 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
TryNinja great work so far, and I can't wait to see how ninjastic.space 2 will look like.

I am looking for one specific feature or notification in forum (or telegram) that could notify me when specific member gets active again.
They don't have to post anything in forum, but if they log in with their account I want to receive notification about that.
Maybe this fits better for BitcoinTalk SuperNotifier telegram bot, but I think it could work with Ninjastic website also.

One more update I would like to see for Ninjastic is better search function.
Sometimes I try to search my own topics and entering exact title is not giving me correct results or it's giving me topics from other members.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
I wonder if there is a possibility to integrate a one-click button for copying quoted archived posts.
If this gets added, it should include the date the data was scraped, to avoid confusion if the post was edited later on.

Only a proposal for a possible addition, depends on the developer how it can be implemented and whether he sees this as a helpful thing at all. It can be added something like "Ninjastic.space Quote from: LoyceV on Today at 05:43:09" and linked to a page on the site. I believe that this would also be enough, considering that this service is mainly used by slightly more experienced users, so there would not be much confusion.

I think I already suggested this on another occasion, and one of the reasons why the idea didn't move forward was a little bit because of that, because of the edits.
But, I believe that well adjusted and informed, it can be a very interesting feature.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
I wonder if there is a possibility to integrate a one-click button for copying quoted archived posts.
If this gets added, it should include the date the data was scraped, to avoid confusion if the post was edited later on.

Only a proposal for a possible addition, depends on the developer how it can be implemented and whether he sees this as a helpful thing at all. It can be added something like "Ninjastic.space Quote from: LoyceV on Today at 05:43:09" and linked to a page on the site. I believe that this would also be enough, considering that this service is mainly used by slightly more experienced users, so there would not be much confusion.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Which features would you like to see in the new version? Suggestions?
I'd like to see the difference between the edited and unedited versions being highlighted in the change history section [useful for longer posts] and while you're at it, perhaps you could extend the edited version up to 10 minutes as well Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
This would facilitate and give better visibility for posts from the archive if they are to be published on the forum. I believe that such a possibility would mean to investigators or anyone who needs to point to an archived post.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
Your keys, your responsibility
Nice to know you want to roll out a new version ninjastic.space website. If possible, I will like to know the number of smerits theymo allocates to each merit source. Some merits sources are complaining that they recieve small quota while some have much that they are unable to spend. Yet, it is very difficult to earn merits even when a good effort is invested in making these posts. A weird request?
I didn't see any forum stats page for stalking such sMerit sums, even just to see a list of merit sources, so I don't think there are any resources for now (cmiiw). It should also be kept secret to avoid unsolicited PM spam by merit beggars.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Nice to know you want to roll out a new version ninjastic.space website. If possible, I will like to know the number of smerits theymo allocates to each merit source. Some merits sources are complaining that they recieve small quota while some have much that they are unable to spend. Yet, it is very difficult to earn merits even when a good effort is invested in making these posts. A weird request?
It would be interesting to know such information, but I doubt that's possible to get it. As I understand, only theymos and merit sources know how much smerit is allocated and scrappers can't extract it. Maybe someone who have better knowledge in these things can correct me if I'm wrong.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
I don't know whether this has been already suggested in the other thread or not.
The feature I would like to see is the ability to add more than 1 user as author and more than 1 board when searching for posts.

Thank you TryNinja for the great service you provided. I use it very much.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
Some Ninja stuff going on in the background  Cool

Is it possible to see boards with the most edited posts or perhaps users with the most edited posts in a given period?

** period depends on how possible this task is but 120 days can work as standard but flexibility to choose date range will be a plus **
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Any chance to add ranks of users when looking at the list of users that were active in certian topic/board?

Also, would it be doable to show how many members of each rank was active in the threads/boards etc? I am asking because I would like to add that info in my brief monthly local boards overview and I don't know anyone who could provide such thing.

Regarding the merit tab, why not show the 4 month charts instead of 3, since 4 months period becamse kind of standard on bitcointalk (at least when applying for signature campaign).

Anyway, looking forwward to see the new version!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**

Well, I've given some suggestions in the past, which I know you've already added to your notebook.

In the meantime, if you have more ideas, let me know here.  Wink

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
My suggestion is the same:
Can’t you do that already?

Format example:

Code:
 {number}. [url=/index.php?action=profile;u={uid}]{username}[/url] [{count}]

Which generates:

Code:
 1. [url=/index.php?action=profile;u=110685]ChartBuddy[/url] [256]
2. [url=/index.php?action=profile;u=3]satoshi[/url] [238]

1. ChartBuddy [256]
2. satoshi [238]
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022
Hello Leo! You can still win.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
I was working on a new version of the ninjastic.space website a few months ago but benched it for a while. I’m planning on going back to it in 1-2 months when I get back home, so I might as well get a few suggestions which would dictate where I should spend my time.

If you don’t know the website, check the announcement thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ninjasticspace-bitcointalk-postaddress-archive-api-5273824

Pages:
Jump to: