Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ NEW-- Poker Room Design for new bitcoin brand & LAUNCH PROMO --NEW ★★ - page 12. (Read 20173 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I think the "Observe Table" button needs to be below the second info box with the eleven players stated?
[/quote

LOL@ 11 players!  Grin (its just a mock up on PSD, don't worry, 9 players is actually the max players we have on tables)

Ya we are re-arranging the positions of buttons.

Overall, you like the design?
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
I think the "Observe Table" button needs to be below the second info box with the eleven players stated?
Check out the TOURNAMENT LOBBY.

Were still doing some adjustments. But this is pretty much what its going to look like (besides the buttons on the bottom which we still need to change)

what do you guys think?

any hand history features?

Yes. We will definitely have hand history as a feature, before launch.
Also, since you guys pointed out 4 coloured cards on this thread, we already started working on that. I see that as a REALLY important feature for players sitting long hours infront of the computer, so thank you for bringing that up.
Why do everyone at the table have the same amount of chips? Are they colluding?

One thing that is very important now is the possibility to play on phones. Preferably in browser.

Looking forward to launch!

LOL@ Colluding! This is a mock-up of the UI of the poker table. (This is a cash game table with a last table tournament background) I will upload normal cash game background too.

We will have a mobile version to our software before launch.

It was a joke. Grin

The design looks great btw! I have played on most poker networks and. You always have to play some time to feel "at home" when you join a new network. I don't think that will be a problem with that design.

Thank you  Cool
Activity: 779
Merit: 502

One thing that is very important now is the possibility to play on phones. Preferably in browser.

LOL@ Colluding! This is a mock-up of the UI of the poker table. (This is a cash game table with a last table tournament background) I will upload normal cash game background too.

It was a joke. Grin

The design looks great btw! I have played on most poker networks and. You always have to play some time to feel "at home" when you join a new network. I don't think that will be a problem with that design.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
any hand history features?

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

Very nice layout. Clean and easy on the eyes. I see there will be a note-taking function. Maybe instead of country flags, use the area to allow players to color code their opponents as part of the note-taking function - if there isn't already a color coding function to mark opponents, that is. Anyways, looking forward to the finished product.

Interesting idea. Were gonna leave the country flag where it is, but maybe we will incorporate your idea as well.

Thank you

IIRC PokerStars just makes the outline a different color. You could do the same. Subtle but useful for regs.

Hey thank you for commenting.

Any chance you can send a snapshot of this for an example? I'd like to incorporate this in our software.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
Very nice layout. Clean and easy on the eyes. I see there will be a note-taking function. Maybe instead of country flags, use the area to allow players to color code their opponents as part of the note-taking function - if there isn't already a color coding function to mark opponents, that is. Anyways, looking forward to the finished product.

Interesting idea. Were gonna leave the country flag where it is, but maybe we will incorporate your idea as well.

Thank you

IIRC PokerStars just makes the outline a different color. You could do the same. Subtle but useful for regs.

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Will you have the option for multi-colored cards (green for clubs, blue for diamonds)?

Agreed, i like to use four color deck when i can.

Good luck with this project. I will check it out when it goes live. Wink

Yeah those late night grinding sessions can make clubs look like spades. Once i thought i turn a flush and was scratching my head until I studied the hand history. since then i try using multi colored deck when possible.

Good Point. I'll try having that ready before launch
Thanks for sharing  Grin
Will you have the option for multi-colored cards (green for clubs, blue for diamonds)?

Yeah those late night grinding sessions can make clubs look like spades. Once i thought i turn a flush and was scratching my head until I studied the hand history. since then i try using multi colored deck when possible.
Activity: 637
Merit: 511
I ❤ the bitcoin community

I got a few suggestions today to add some more features, such as chat option for all players online (something like you get on Mavens or Betcoin. Is that something necessary? Any recommendations at all by this community will be valuable.
In regards to Betcoin - NO! Smiley Our UI is completely different, including Lobby.
However you may find some similarities with Betcoin (WPN), PokerStars, GGPoker.
True, design reminds me of pokerstars and it is very nice.
Are you going to release beta version so we can test it?

Absolutely. We should be done by mid-September and we will release a beta for bitcointalk community members.
I'll keep you in the loop for that.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
In regards to Betcoin - NO! Smiley Our UI is completely different, including Lobby.
However you may find some similarities with Betcoin (WPN), PokerStars, GGPoker.
True, design reminds me of pokerstars and it is very nice.
Are you going to release beta version so we can test it?
Pages:
Jump to: