Pages:
Author

Topic: New projects and their unreal excuses - page 14. (Read 2360 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 10
June 29, 2020, 02:50:09 PM
You didn't see the big picture of the COV19 pandemic. Maybe some team can adapt to the new work culture but you can't expect everyone can do it with 100% effective like the old way. Also, the main concern is because the COV19 pandemic disrupted nearly every business so the market looks grim for any new project launch around this time.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 29, 2020, 01:10:30 PM
I don't think what most of these team mean by not launching their project means they can't launch because of COvid but what they meant is that the condition is not right to launch their platform. There were some projects that launched in the 2018 bear market after pressure from the community and the price of the tokens dumped very hard, some of the collected million of USD but their market cap is not close to $300k now. If you trust a project to invest into it, then you should be able to trust their decision making
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
June 29, 2020, 01:07:27 PM
After reading everything about how blockchain and crypto works I can boldly say that all it requires is just your tools which are all online based and your talent to build a new blockchain project, any project that uses Cov-19 for excuse aren't serious
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
June 29, 2020, 01:07:11 PM
Not the right reason if the project says that the pandemic is causing their project to fail even it is not a reason but their reason for leaving because they cannot develop the project properly.

Projects that don't make sense for that reason, I'm not sure they will be perfect even if they force it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 256
Living the truth....
June 29, 2020, 01:02:09 PM
True, People are just making excuses to postpone the project. Right now, During this pandemic they can use it has an advantage because more people are at their homes looking for a alternative income. So those projects who postponed their IEO or roadmap. Then there's a highly chance it's not gonna go far in it's journey.
Many bullshit projects have postponed their schedule because of the Covid-19 pandemic. It was just an excuse for their project to be underdeveloped, in fact I saw them doing nothing before the epidemic struck. Projects like these need to be avoided because they will never go too far in this market
Activity: 448
Merit: 18
June 29, 2020, 12:45:01 PM
It is kind of hard to calculate if excuses are justifiable without a bigger picture of their situation. I follow some very good altcoins that have delayed their roadmaps because of the pandemic. Even if they are still working on the altcoins, when conditions change unexpectedly you may have to change and delay things. Even with Zoom, development is harder than having a team in a physical office where they work, discuss etc.
How is development harder when all you need to build a project is just your professionalism ( brain ) and your laptop, every thing crypto is Digitally, there is no need for any real world thing ( offline ), OP is 100%+ correct on this mate
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 29, 2020, 12:17:56 PM
You are right, there's no reason for them to stop their project but it could be possible that their excuse is valid. What if they are not prepared to face this pandemic and doesn't have all the resources to adjust and work online. It's easy to conclude that all of them can adjust and work from home but what if there's a harder situation for each of their team. Some are good excuse but some can't just have that excuse, we don't know what are their struggles since I'm not into project development and management.
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
June 29, 2020, 11:57:45 AM
It is kind of hard to calculate if excuses are justifiable without a bigger picture of their situation. I follow some very good altcoins that have delayed their roadmaps because of the pandemic. Even if they are still working on the altcoins, when conditions change unexpectedly you may have to change and delay things. Even with Zoom, development is harder than having a team in a physical office where they work, discuss etc.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 29, 2020, 11:57:40 AM
I definitely agree!  This failed developer finds an excuse haven on the pandemic.  Just like one project on the telegram, they shut their comment and announced that

The outbreak of novel coronavirus originated in the city of Wuhan, China, on December 31st, 2019.

Currently, cases have been confirmed worldwide in 202 countries. World Health Organisation declared COVID-19 as a pandemic. As a response to it, most of the European countries closed borders for traveling and declared an Emergency State. Today according to the guidelines issued by governing authorities, in the regions where we have teams, there are restrictions for movement in the city and a full ban for traveling.
COVID-19 has affected nearly all individuals and businesses in Europe.

As a result, we have to take the following actions:
- All the support teams are working remotely. Therefore you may expect longer response time to your support requests.
- XXXX introduction to exchange is postponed until June 2020. It may be delayed further in case if governing authorities will prolong the ban for traveling or under other critical circumstances.

Funny how listing on an exchange needs a traveling permit?  I find them incompetent and not be able to fulfill their promised exchange on time.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
June 29, 2020, 11:27:45 AM
True, People are just making excuses to postpone the project. Right now, During this pandemic they can use it has an advantage because more people are at their homes looking for a alternative income. So those projects who postponed their IEO or roadmap. Then there's a highly chance it's not gonna go far in it's journey.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
June 29, 2020, 11:19:58 AM
It's 90% untrue story when new projects failed to launch their project because of COV19 pandemic because every thing about crypto is digital, you can continue development digitally even if the team are in their separate homes, I can still cut some slacks with projects from Italy and France, they are the hot zones of Cov-19 pandemic but what about others??? We have Zoom app thats very good for team to come together and make a plan because of social distancing,. What am I missing guys Huh Am I right or wrong?
You are right, if we analyse the market almost all the coins and projects are working as normal and no serious project seems to have stopped the operations or development work because all of this can be done remotely and being in office is not required even Europe based projects are going on with their work so if a new project makes covid an excuse it is either because of very small team of the project or simply bad intention from the team.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
June 29, 2020, 11:03:32 AM
It's 90% untrue story when new projects failed to launch their project because of COV19 pandemic because every thing about crypto is digital, you can continue development digitally even if the team are in their separate homes, I can still cut some slacks with projects from Italy and France, they are the hot zones of Cov-19 pandemic but what about others??? We have Zoom app thats very good for team to come together and make a plan because of social distancing,. What am I missing guys Huh Am I right or wrong?
Pages:
Jump to: