Pages:
Author

Topic: New Report to moderator stats ;) thank you theymos - page 4. (Read 1472 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
I think now Vod and LoyceV will be happy with the new stats. They were the ones pushing for this extra data.
Next step is to get a data dump on the report stats, it will be good to see how many are actively reporting Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
Hopefully people don't go on a rant when they see that one of their posts got marked bad though.
It would not be a big deal for the reporter because we are not reporting just for the stat but to make the forum clean from spammers and users that are present in the forum.

Hope we can filter our reports in the future. (Just a suggestion)
staff
Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110
I noticed that things were being changed step by step as I was reporting, and then hit a error for a few seconds thought I might of broken something for a moment. I particularly like the unhandled stats being shown could be useful if your ever wondering why a post hasn't been dealt with.

Hopefully people don't go on a rant when they see that one of their posts got marked bad though. Impressive stats from the both of you considering your relatively new. Good job.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
Here there are Wink
Report to moderator
Use this function to inform the moderators and administrators of an abusive or wrongly posted message.
Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this.

You have reported 1073 posts with 100% accuracy (1012 good, 9 bad, 52 unhandled). Do not worry about your accuracy too much; one accurate report is worth many inaccurate reports.

Update. Now we have also "report history"

image loading ....
Pages:
Jump to: