Pages:
Author

Topic: New rich people thanks to BTC - page 15. (Read 38300 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 04:31:29 AM
Of course.They are happy with their money which they make through investment in btc and in return they earn huge profit which make them rich.It would have been tough job for them to make many if BTC was not there,there faith and confidence in btc is the outcome they are rich today.
It's good to invest in btc rather than saving it in bank accounts or keeping it at home..
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
January 23, 2018, 04:19:45 AM
Continuing the theme.
Today you need 96 BTC to have 1 million USD.
a month ago: you need 51 BTC to have 1 million USD.
What will happen next?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 04:13:41 AM
I think that the smartest of these people have already withdrawn some of the profits and bought something tangible. Real estate or invested in a real business. Still bitcoin is good and promising, but not so reliable so far.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 04:08:01 AM
In my opinion i like to support bitcoin in this time because many rich people thanks to bitcoin and they are happy to choose this bitcoin is very good for them and for us as well because we have earn good amount from this I want to do many in the bitcoin to be the successful of this currency.
Bitcoin is the future currency and if you want to be successful then this will make us happy because every one is now busy in some work and i want to provide some of my services in the forum to make some earning.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
January 23, 2018, 03:40:01 AM
well on my country we use php means on 10 bitcoins u will be millionaire already Smiley i was notice it that too that yearly the price of bitcoins continue increases that is why i still hold my bitcoins. my target is to reach 50k$ per 1 bitcoin then i will cash it out.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
January 23, 2018, 03:25:17 AM
Yes correct thanks to BTC, as I can see to many, their lives has changed because of the bitcoin. Before their lives are ok, its enough but because of bitcoin they have more and more. And also because of bitcoin they learned about investing and trading, so new knowledge for us.
Activity: 18
January 23, 2018, 03:21:38 AM
Hi, Buddy..

In My Opinion , they was lucky then us.
Maybe , they invested their money in bitcoin , before it popular..
Otherwise , they  bought bitcoin years ago with cheap prices..

it just my opinion , sorry if you don't agree
Activity: 154
January 23, 2018, 03:20:20 AM
What a crap.. i do not even understand why you are not still banned or tagged if you are always posting the same amount of crap in there forum. I hope you to get tagged soon.

Mr Shitposter...
Now just hear the news as there are more millionaires. Some of them rose at the expense of the bitcoins, they caught their luck by the tail and are now at the top. The main thing is that they came to this matter wisely
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 03:12:04 AM
Definitely there are already rich people because of bitcoin and they are very thankful of what bitcoin do some changes in their lives and that they learn on how to hold or even invest their money wisely.

For me even the people become rich because of bitcoin don't stop to achieve our goal or dream. Bitcoin gives a huge income and comfortable life but knowledge and learning of skill using school is one important factor to become rich. Even we earn lot of money we need to focus in other things that are much important than the money like our family, attitude and also thanking to God's.
Activity: 61
January 23, 2018, 02:29:52 AM
Now just hear the news as there are more millionaires. Some of them rose at the expense of the bitcoins, they caught their luck by the tail and are now at the top. The main thing is that they came to this matter wisely, only how interesting they will continue their activities.
Activity: 171
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 23, 2018, 02:26:55 AM
Probably we already will not see such sharp height of price on биткoин as in 2013. To become a millionaire very temptingly, but what then. I am afraid that in one day a price can fall down and all who was a millionaire will become poor. you present as it awfully. Better always to be in the middle.
Some of people are rich now because of bitcoin. So for me they thankful very much because of their better life now because of bitcoin. So if everyone using bitcoin it's not far that we are became richer also.
Activity: 40
January 23, 2018, 02:19:10 AM
yes. thank to BTC many people are getting rich in time. all who is involved in bitcoin will become rich, maybe.
Activity: 209
January 21, 2018, 02:09:21 AM
Definitely there are already rich people because of bitcoin and they are very thankful of what bitcoin do some changes in their lives and that they learn on how to hold or even invest their money wisely.
January 20, 2018, 11:22:49 AM
New people involved into bitcoin cryptocurrency are now surely realizing that bitcoin can do really make them rich in a matter of a time. It really shows that bitcoin is really a beneficial thing that it makes simple people turn into a rich people due to the reason that they have hold and saved enough to state they are now belong to the millionaire people of bitcoin users
Activity: 252
January 20, 2018, 11:21:36 AM
The amount of bitcoins you need to be rich is decreasing so I am now collecting every coin of bitcoin. I think the early investors are now very happy because most of them are rich now they made a smart move so they can enjoy it now
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 20, 2018, 11:19:27 AM
I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

This is the analisis I made:

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.

it's amazing development every year, many people get rich because btc, i just know btc papa mid year 2017, i'm very sorry not to know sooner, if i can play time, i want to go back to ancient times where btc still cheap
January 20, 2018, 11:17:11 AM
Though, it will not happen to everybody, there are still times we're someone will not be the same as these people even though he invested in the start, he still need patience and hard work with that. If a person works hard enough and a little cleverly, bitcoin can make a person a millionaire
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 11:14:02 AM
BTC just created a lot of millionaire around the globe and mostly all this people just started very small and very humbly.  Many bitcoin millionaires nowadays I'm sure was surprise that they already belong to the elite. Smiley
Activity: 490
January 20, 2018, 10:58:42 AM
Many people are rich because they work in bitcoin, they trade or invest. I have not become a rich man because the money I make is a relatively small reward compared to investor and trade earnings, but I'm sure someday I can be like people who have become millionaires by working at Bitcoin, I am ready to follow it.
Activity: 350
January 20, 2018, 09:36:10 AM
I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

This is the analisis I made:

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.

It's really worth by being part of a bitcoin world.  Rich people thanking bitcoin because of the result of holding coins. You can see your money increasing faster thats why they earned alot and by that case they used their earnings for trading to make it bigger some people invest it. And most importantly they used money wisely .
Pages:
Jump to: