Pages:
Author

Topic: New rich people thanks to BTC - page 19. (Read 38300 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 05:18:43 AM
I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

This is the analisis I made:

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.

all the people rich in God's presence but the resources here because you can help your family and i have given you by God more will give you
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
December 11, 2017, 05:04:48 AM
Of course they very happy now because they achieve their dream. I feel bad for myself I hope it's not too late for me, Earning 1 bitcoin is difficult now but it gives more motivation to get my 1st Btc.
Activity: 182
December 11, 2017, 03:13:34 AM
Probably we already will not see such sharp height of price on биткoин as in 2013. To become a millionaire very temptingly, but what then. I am afraid that in one day a price can fall down and all who was a millionaire will become poor. you present as it awfully. Better always to be in the middle.

I totally agree with this argument, because as the saying goes, what goes up must come down. So if there are people here who are already rich, you should think about alternatives where to put those hard earned cash Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
December 11, 2017, 03:09:44 AM
If only i entered bitcoin world world earlier by then i am one of those millionaires now. But still it is never too late to become one just by patronizing bitcoin. Anyway, the price just keep on rising so i still have the chance to be one of those. Keep it up fellow bitcoiners.  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
December 11, 2017, 02:48:59 AM
I dream that in the future we will be rich and don`t know about it. And if suddenly we do recognize it, it would be the best thing in the world. Hope we`ll see it Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
December 11, 2017, 02:34:46 AM
It is quite interesting for me that many people become rich through the use of bitcoin and they get much of income through this. Bitcoin is profitable for every one but the patience is must while in the crypto world. those who are rich through bitcoin they are very thankful to this currency and they are now the investors of this currency they have turned all their money into crypto currency.

If you really have patience, becoming millionaire through bitcoin is possible. You want to become rich, you'll have to invest in bitcoin in a long term investment. Maybe in 10 years or more, you'll become rich. If you can dare to hold it for long. And for those rich people, they still keep on buying bitcoin and hold it for long coz they knew that will make them getting richer. Bitcoin is indeed the fastest and easiest way to become rich. A lot of us are here are thankful to know bitcoin coz even if they're not yet rich, still they were able to stabilized their financial status in life especially me. The only key to success in bitcoin is just to have patience.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 02:03:36 AM
It is quite interesting for me that many people become rich through the use of bitcoin and they get much of income through this. Bitcoin is profitable for every one but the patience is must while in the crypto world. those who are rich through bitcoin they are very thankful to this currency and they are now the investors of this currency they have turned all their money into crypto currency.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
December 11, 2017, 12:15:25 AM
Just wow this thread is good news for us many millioniers are now because of bitcoin, Im inspired to become a millionaire someday. thanks bitcoin for giving us opportunity to become an millionaire.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 10:54:59 PM
I have been making an analysis about how people is getting real rich thanks to the increse of BTC and it is amazing to think that people are getting real rich, lets hope and this will continue so the people that holds very little BTC also gets rich.

On February 1st 2015 you will need 4,219 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 10,125,600 usd

On Febraury 1st 2016 you will need 2,681 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 6,434,400 usd

On February 1st 2017 you will need 992 BTC to have 1 million USD, now that is worth: 2,380,800 usd

Today you need 404 BTC to have 1 million USD ( the person who has now 404 BTC it is millionaire, and in Feb 2015 just had with the same 404 BTC 95,757 USD

That is amazing.

I wonder what are the new rich people doing right know? have they realised that they are rich yet.
yes i believe that some rich people thanks to btc but for me usually poor people also know about btc not only the rich one,but they really very happy when btc is increasing thats why they have a very big smile and thanks btc.

Activity: 612
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 03:23:33 PM

That is amazing.

yes we know that they reach there dreams even they are rich as we know,but not only rich people have the right to thanks to btc,as i know some poor people like me,thanks to btc having this they help so many people to rise their lives like rich people.
For sure all the people who are earning through bitcoin are now thankful to bitcoin because bitcoin is making life easy and a lot of people are earning through bitcoin. Bitcoin can be use by rich and poor at the same time and all people can earn from bitcoin. Bitcoin does not have any kindda categories for rich and poor people the difference is just way of earning and the reason for using it such as poor people use bitcoin to make money and rich people use bitcoin to save money so everyone should say thanks to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
December 10, 2017, 01:06:12 PM
Anyone can be a millionaire,  a billionaire,  or even a trillionaire because of bitcoin. In fact,  many people have experienced it. Bitcoin can make us a rich man fast. Only by having a little amount of bitcoin will change our life immediately when its price increases very high.

yes bitcoin has changed the lifestyle of its users who currently have success and not a few of us who have dependence on bitcoin with all its activities that can benefit through bitcoin.
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
December 10, 2017, 09:41:04 AM

That is amazing.

yes we know that they reach there dreams even they are rich as we know,but not only rich people have the right to thanks to btc,as i know some poor people like me,thanks to btc having this they help so many people to rise their lives like rich people.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
December 09, 2017, 11:40:33 AM
Anyone can be a millionaire,  a billionaire,  or even a trillionaire because of bitcoin. In fact,  many people have experienced it. Bitcoin can make us a rich man fast. Only by having a little amount of bitcoin will change our life immediately when its price increases very high.
Activity: 260
December 09, 2017, 07:58:20 AM
Well definitely there is lot of people who become rich because of bitcoin especially on my personal experiences. Based on the testimonies I've heard on my schoolmates they gather a lot of money by means of bitcoin and they can buy a lot of things that they've want because of bitcoin and I think they are already successful and rich person because they already surpass the poverty that they've burden and because of that they can become a future entrepreneur that can lead to a successful manager because of bitcoin.
Activity: 71
December 09, 2017, 07:46:33 AM
the problem is that those who had a lot of way have kept their bitcoin from the beginning, the others had to sell them a long time ago ... has some exceptions ready
Activity: 168
December 09, 2017, 07:28:45 AM
How i wish to be a part of the million dollar club if i have lots of cash right now i would definitely buy lots and lots of bitcoin while the price is not to expensive to buy 1 BTC. I'll buy 404 btc that is worth 95.955 something USD to become a millionaire and after a few years the price may double or triple, so i'll have 2-3 million of USD although it's still sad that can't do that with my current financial state. Bitcoin is my source of income and i use it to buy my daily needs in life so meaning i can't really save anything for my future.
Instead of thinking of the past let's start building our future now, we can save as much as we want because I do not believe the price
will stop at this level. As more people are coming in and wanting to have more, we can always see the price will increase.

I can say I am not yet rich but I earned more than enough due to bitcoin and altcoins, and there will be more to come. They will really need to focus themselves into collecting bitcoin, offering their hardworking services, and trading it day by day to making it increase. So if we do that, someday we will gonna be rich.
Activity: 221
December 07, 2017, 09:07:05 PM

That is amazing.

It is true that there are people nowadays became rich because of bitcoin as of this days bitcoin value is already high and we're all hoping that it will be higher this coming 2018. For some who have financial problem it is really a hope. We just need to be patient and wise because it takes time also it's not in a flick
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
December 07, 2017, 08:27:48 PM

That is amazing.

Bitcoin keep on raising its value so thus investors and interested in to bitcoin.  To think that people here in the forum just kept their btc, they are probably rich by now. And investing once more in other altcoin or just HODL btc hoping that it will get high much more.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
December 06, 2017, 02:08:14 AM
Yes I truly think that bitcon isindependence,We could use it to be im artial we're able to generate our very own cash,We are free from income taxes as well as children may use it.ip
It’s true that tall the users of bitcoin must say thanks to bitcoin because bitcoin is doing too much for us and especially in poor countries bitcoin is playing a very big role there it reduce unemployment from there and provide a very good source of income to the people and I know in my country thousands of people are enjoying bitcoin and every one they are thank full to bitcoin because bitcoin help them.
Oh please, Just stop spreading negativity regarding bitcoin. We all know very well that many other currencies and paper money is involved in buying drugs, money laundry, human smuggling etc. so it is really ridiculous to blame bitcoin for anything that is just because of the users.

We humans exploit all these things otherwise all inventions are made for the ease of humans than making things difficult for them.
Activity: 30
December 06, 2017, 01:40:30 AM

That is amazing.

By this time you only need 100 BTC to have 1M, certanly amazing by you'r date it's price increased 400% rofl.
Best investment to be made so far.
Pages:
Jump to: