Pages:
Author

Topic: New rules about Merit - page 2. (Read 598 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 08:21:03 AM
Yesterday the rules about Merit changed. Now, If you want to participate in Signature Bounty at least, how a Junior Member you would have to have 1 Merit. Many people, who was selling Bitcointalk's accounts lost their subject of earnings. The team of Bitcointalk lost 2-3 BTC per day, for accounts from IP with proxybans. It's very sad. I have 90 posts and Newbie... I lost my Signature. A lot of people lost their Signatures. In many Youtube bounties, i have participated in, I lost my tokens, because they need rank on the forum from Junior Member. Thank you..

Why don't you buy a Copper membership then? What did you do to help the forum,only using it as a tool to earn money for free and now complaining about a amount of 0.002btc? Why are you people so greedy?
The answer is : "Copper member is not an actual rank, it is something added to your rank. In order to be eligible for rewards on signature bounties, you have to be minimum Jr. Member." - from a bounty manager.
If signature campaigns only accept Member or higher, I think we will have a fresh forum.
There is my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3150
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
September 18, 2018, 07:31:39 AM
Yesterday the rules about Merit changed. Now, If you want to participate in Signature Bounty at least, how a Junior Member you would have to have 1 Merit. Many people, who was selling Bitcointalk's accounts lost their subject of earnings. The team of Bitcointalk lost 2-3 BTC per day, for accounts from IP with proxybans. It's very sad. I have 90 posts and Newbie... I lost my Signature. A lot of people lost their Signatures. In many Youtube bounties, i have participated in, I lost my tokens, because they need rank on the forum from Junior Member. Thank you..

Why don't you buy a Copper membership then? What did you do to help the forum,only using it as a tool to earn money for free and now complaining about a amount of 0.002btc? Why are you people so greedy?
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 07:24:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: