Pages:
Author

Topic: New Scam Strategy - page 9. (Read 1828 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
October 19, 2018, 09:27:36 AM
Scam has so many strategies that it will be smarter than usual people in the future I am sure. Scam is very actual problem and it is really useful information from the author to avoid scam in the future.
yeah they are more and more smarter, coz when we say scam - they ask why - and we answer - and they learn new strategy to be without mistakes, but they are stupied )))
Activity: 235
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 12:59:03 PM
Sometimes you start to think that crypto market really need some regulating institution that will help to avoid scam cause scammers are everywhere now and it's getting harder and harder to identify them.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
October 18, 2018, 12:54:22 PM
I have to admit whenever I read about so-called new scams, I always realize actually they are not old,,, just rehashed. But credit to you OP you have found a new scam, well at least to me I would have not heard of this. A lot of people talk about arbitrage with exchanges especially on the low volume alts, but this is a new level of sophistication. Well spotted.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 12:52:30 PM
I have been hoping for something like this and finally ot here this is a good and i do believe will help a lot of us tackle scammers online now that there is an antidote to scammers i do appreciate you findings its mind blowing
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
October 18, 2018, 12:47:54 PM
~snip

It's really hard to identify the difference between the real and fake. Pity for those who've been tricked by this or by those fools who keeps scamming other people because of the other people whose lacking knowledge about this specific token. if theres any chance for them to be warned not to randomly invest or buy to this coin and instead be ensure if this coin is genuine or not.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
October 18, 2018, 12:47:26 PM
Thanks for the heads-up,  this helps a lot, checking contract address before you leap is a good way of safe guarding your fund.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
October 18, 2018, 12:35:05 PM
Thank you for sharing, good observation skill you have. The scammers are alway coming up with new ideas to scam, we really have to be careful and think before we act.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
October 18, 2018, 12:28:39 PM
Thank you for the helpful information. I also met similar altcoins, but I did not pay close attention to the smart contract and other data, and it should be done! Surely, there are similar cases of scam tokens on the market. We must not lose vigilance and always pay more attention to detail, it will help to avoid financial losses.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
October 18, 2018, 12:14:25 PM
That's really useful info. Exchanges like Forkdelta allow for trading of even non-listed ETH tokens but also pose a risk of deception. As you mentioned, users should always check the contract address. Scammers don't leave any stone unturned to loot us..........
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
October 18, 2018, 11:22:26 AM
Nice help for people to be more aware and careful before dealing with this, arbitrage trading really a good way to earned coming from some opportunities with trading, but with this you exposed another tricked coming from those scumbags who are just waiting for a good opportunity to grab traders assets, I hope those who have this coin will carefully reassess before dealing with anything regarding to trading this coin, to avoid being victimized.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
October 18, 2018, 11:20:21 AM
Good that you found it out and posted it here. It is good to make people aware of such scams. One obvious reason to research over the coin prior to buying it is different names.
It's quite fishy that they both have different names and hence we could figure it out that they are not the same coins and obviously a scam.
The different smart contracts was a good method to find out if the coin is the same as developed by the owner. Also, if the price difference between both the coins is huge then we can figure it out that something definitely is wrong because there can't be a huge price difference in arbitraging.
Activity: 120
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 18, 2018, 11:02:32 AM
Scam has so many strategies that it will be smarter than usual people in the future I am sure. Scam is very actual problem and it is really useful information from the author to avoid scam in the future.
Activity: 115
October 18, 2018, 10:31:24 AM
I want to ask, sorry about the topic.

there is a project from another forum, there is explained using a wallet that we have to install then on the form there is wallet + public key information. what do you think of all of you? Should I continue this ... Huh
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 10:27:51 AM
thank you for the information, this really helped me to be more careful when buying tokens. and I also see it's not just this token, there are several tokens with the same name.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
October 18, 2018, 10:28:59 AM
Thank you to spread the word about new form of scam.
I have also made a mistake or been scammed on Yobit. I bought coin Shrp - I thought that it was Sharpay coin and it was only coin which was created to get money from Sharpay investors.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 10:24:56 AM
I am tired about scam's spreading, I have a feeling that only this sphere of crypto is increasing while others are stopped or sleeping. It must be solved to avoid serious troubles in the future, scam will kil the crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
October 18, 2018, 10:21:14 AM
Wow, good you caught that one. It seems they're trying to get a dicey way to pump their coin and dump. I wish everyone could see this and become more careful. Staying vigilant is one of the most important feature every crypto enthusiast must have.
Of course, you can add a coin on DEX yourself without having to do with the project team whose coin you decide to place on a decentralized exchanger, this is one of the problems of DEX exchangers. There are a lot of similar cases of fraud, you should always check the contract address of your coin with the contract address of the coin indicated on the exchanger.
Therefore, such exchanges are not popular, they are almost no sales. Such as idex do not allow all the stuff in its place.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 01:59:37 AM
Thank you for the information, this is very kind of you and if all of us would be so responsible and would report when we come up on some scam schemes, then the scammers would have less and less room for manoeuvre.

Once again thank you and good job!  Smiley
Activity: 1008
October 17, 2018, 04:49:31 AM
Thanks for the information. I have never heard of this type of fraud. Now I will check everything carefully so as not to be left with nothing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
October 17, 2018, 01:50:33 AM
Wow, good you caught that one. It seems they're trying to get a dicey way to pump their coin and dump. I wish everyone could see this and become more careful. Staying vigilant is one of the most important feature every crypto enthusiast must have.
Of course, you can add a coin on DEX yourself without having to do with the project team whose coin you decide to place on a decentralized exchanger, this is one of the problems of DEX exchangers. There are a lot of similar cases of fraud, you should always check the contract address of your coin with the contract address of the coin indicated on the exchanger.
Pages:
Jump to: