Pages:
Author

Topic: New: Scratch 4 Satoshis major upgrade - page 23. (Read 71486 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 06, 2016, 01:20:10 PM
I am confirming @dhavin done great work and solve all issues with in few minutes great work by him for this long time running faucet keep up man thanks
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
January 06, 2016, 12:57:12 PM
Many days no update from OP about missing payments is there any hope I have my payment which lost due to bug waiting for update about this now payouts already decreased and missing payments looks like its going to dead

I'm not sure what happened with XAPO, but if you give me your email address in a PM here I can look up the payout transaction and credit the lost satoshis.

EDIT:Repeat, don't post your email address here, PM please.

I`ve sent you a PM, I hope you can find a solution for this issue so i get my 35k back.
Activity: 683
January 06, 2016, 12:35:13 PM
XAPO wallet is funded, will be working this week to get all legit btc wallet addresses paid directly if they have met the minimum threshold.. 5460ish satoshis.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 06, 2016, 11:10:00 AM
Nice, like this site. Will add it to my private list. ;pp
January 06, 2016, 11:03:52 AM
Many days no update from OP about missing payments is there any hope I have my payment which lost due to bug waiting for update about this now payouts already decreased and missing payments looks like its going to dead

I'm not sure what happened with XAPO, but if you give me your email address in a PM here I can look up the payout transaction and credit the lost satoshis.

Its great you still active and looking after I just send you my email in PM thanks for this all
January 06, 2016, 11:00:57 AM

legendary
January 03, 2016, 09:14:45 PM

We are working on funding wallets, please be patient! This site is not going anywhere, we're here for the long run! Tickets changed back to one play every 10 minutes!

For one thing you will get your satoshis, no doubt about that just be patient as he said.

Chxxx is very honest indeed, a man of his word, just be cool about it, he has had some troubling times.

Well, I will start to use/promote this faucet again when he pays my 35k balance which disappeared at my last claim as I mentioned above.

I have no idea who Chxxx is, but I used this faucet for quite long time. It was legit and popular once. No doubt about that. But that honest friend of yours will need to work very hard to gain trust in faucet market again.

In my opinion; I don`t think this faucet will ever be back again.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
January 03, 2016, 08:46:23 PM

We are working on funding wallets, please be patient! This site is not going anywhere, we're here for the long run! Tickets changed back to one play every 10 minutes!

For one thing you will get your satoshis, no doubt about that just be patient as he said.

Chxxx is very honest indeed, a man of his word, just be cool about it, he has had some troubling times.
January 03, 2016, 08:39:33 PM
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 29, 2015, 11:18:12 AM
I use Xapo, but now charge for this wallet does not occur. What for? Do something with this problem .
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
December 25, 2015, 01:18:28 PM
Sorry guys.

We had a baby and I ended up getting really sick. Getting better, trying to keep on top of the site. The site is definitely not going away, but I'm going to switch away from using faucetbox, it's just too expensive. I'll be direct paying people who are playing with btcaddresses and funding xapo when I get some more time in front of the computer. Hopefully starting next week.

You did  Grin Congratulations on the little one, and its good to see you are feeling better.
December 25, 2015, 12:14:21 PM
Seems like a Xapo bug. I'm asking them to figure it out.
Activity: 868
December 25, 2015, 11:41:42 AM
I am using Xapo from start here on this faucet today after long time I just requested for withdraw and this was successful but I have no funds in my xapo account can you check whats happen waiting for your reply thanks

same isseue. I requested about 35000satoshi. There was message that amount was transfered but i recieved nothing. So annoying. Account balance is 0 now. What a scam!
Hope admin will give reply about this I have more then 55000 Satoshi if he is not going to give any positive reply about this then I am going to leave negative feedback for him  Sad

Sad I thought this is working xapo faucet and I was thinking to add it to my faucet list.
December 25, 2015, 11:34:53 AM
I am using Xapo from start here on this faucet today after long time I just requested for withdraw and this was successful but I have no funds in my xapo account can you check whats happen waiting for your reply thanks

same isseue. I requested about 35000satoshi. There was message that amount was transfered but i recieved nothing. So annoying. Account balance is 0 now. What a scam!
Hope admin will give reply about this I have more then 55000 Satoshi if he is not going to give any positive reply about this then I am going to leave negative feedback for him  Sad
legendary
December 25, 2015, 11:32:55 AM

Activity: 868
December 25, 2015, 11:12:04 AM
Sorry guys.

We had a baby and I ended up getting really sick. Getting better, trying to keep on top of the site. The site is definitely not going away, but I'm going to switch away from using faucetbox, it's just too expensive. I'll be direct paying people who are playing with btcaddresses and funding xapo when I get some more time in front of the computer. Hopefully starting next week.

If you're paying through xapo I'll add you in my xapo list . Xapo is best Smiley
December 25, 2015, 11:05:12 AM
December 08, 2015, 11:28:03 AM
Sorry guys.

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
December 06, 2015, 10:31:45 AM
Oh, go to the first page, click on his username, then you'll see an option send a private message.  That's how you would go about contacting him.

Yet honestly I wouldn't expect a response.  I sent a PM 2 weeks ago and still yet to get a reply.

Since OP was last time online on the 19th of October, i don't think you will get an answer from him. Sending him PM become useless too Undecided
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
December 05, 2015, 01:59:29 PM
Oh, go to the first page, click on his username, then you'll see an option send a private message.  That's how you would go about contacting him.

Yet honestly I wouldn't expect a response.  I sent a PM 2 weeks ago and still yet to get a reply.
Pages:
Jump to: