Pages:
Author

Topic: New: Scratch 4 Satoshis major upgrade - page 25. (Read 71486 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 06, 2015, 01:24:28 AM
Actually that's been set to 48 hours for the longest time. At least 3 months.

goo . gl/g4mtHw says otherwise. As you can see, your popup clearly states 8 hours. There is no mention anywhere of 48 hours. Also, you still say Microwallet a year after they absconded with our money. How is anyone going to have faith in a website that can't even get simple edits right?

And on the topic of clawing back our hard-earned bonuses, there seems to be a common misconception that faucets are giving away 'free' money. Nothing could be further from the truth. Faucets are in fact the closest thing to slavery we have, demanding peoples' time and attention, making money off them and paying a pittance.

With this arbitrary 24x reduction in payouts, from hourly to daily, the incentive has reduced significantly, only the bonus being any reason to visit at all. A bonus which takes three and a half months to build. One long weekend away, or a network outage, and its gone. If that's not tantamount to slavery and theft, I don't know what is.

Bonuses should NEVER be taken away for failure to log in. The low cap ensures they stop accumulating after 4 hours anyway.

If you want to see how to do a faucet right, and make a bundle from it while keeping people happy, you need only look at the Moon faucets. With their new changes, my payouts this week were in the region of 300,000 satoshis on each site, for a LOT less effort than you demand.
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
September 05, 2015, 11:39:01 PM
Hi!

Your site is down for more than 36 hours. Kindly rectify the website error.

Thanks in advance.

ivofaleiro at gmail dot com

Weird. I can reach it immediately.
Activity: 7
September 05, 2015, 04:50:11 AM
Hi!

Your site is down for more than 36 hours. Kindly rectify the website error.

Thanks in advance.

ivofaleiro at gmail dot com
September 01, 2015, 07:55:50 PM
Changed to one play per 23 hours; 750 minimum payout per play!

...and if you don't complete a captcha every 8 hours, you lose your levels.

Oh well, yet another ruined faucet to cross off the list. It was nice while it lasted I guess. Sad

Actually that's been set to 48 hours for the longest time. At least 3 months.
Activity: 9
September 01, 2015, 05:51:08 PM

...and if you don't complete a captcha every 8 hours, you lose your levels.

Oh well, yet another ruined faucet to cross off the list. It was nice while it lasted I guess. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
September 01, 2015, 02:56:35 PM
New:

Well I just missed my last play of the day, connection error again, tried to reload page, Max plays?
September 01, 2015, 02:41:54 PM
New:

Activity: 14
August 23, 2015, 03:14:43 AM
Yep, it's Xapo. And it's working now.
Thanks, guys! Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
August 23, 2015, 01:48:10 AM
Unable to claim winnings on ticket. And when I 'refresh' it said no tickets available.
Now I have to wait for clock to count down to try again.

But, I'm also unable to 'payout' my balance. And when I 'refresh' it says invalid captcha.

Same problem using Chrome and FireFox.

Please fix! I don't want to lose my level 100 because I'm not able to play.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It is all Xapo faucets not just this one
August 22, 2015, 11:36:58 PM
Just tell me the bitcoin address you play from.
Activity: 14
August 22, 2015, 11:27:18 PM
Unable to claim winnings on ticket. And when I 'refresh' it said no tickets available.
Now I have to wait for clock to count down to try again.

But, I'm also unable to 'payout' my balance. And when I 'refresh' it says invalid captcha.

Same problem using Chrome and FireFox.

Please fix! I don't want to lose my level 100 because I'm not able to play.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
August 15, 2015, 10:31:20 AM
http://www.scratch4satoshis.com/captcha.php?TKT=VOHISR-QFBUDM

This ticket was already paid to me

Well I dont think it was it is not on my faucetbox balance.

It was paid to your balance due to insufficient funds in the faucetbox wallet. (sent funds just now, so they should be credited soon).

Ok thanks, I should have took more notice, I see it.
August 15, 2015, 09:54:49 AM

It was paid to your balance due to insufficient funds in the faucetbox wallet. (sent funds just now, so they should be credited soon).

legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
August 15, 2015, 09:14:40 AM

August 14, 2015, 01:47:13 AM
ive decided to just claim the tickets when i withdraw the ref money. maybe you should put up a note about this. im sure the trffic is down due to this
August 14, 2015, 01:44:57 AM
referals still not paying  Undecided

this is my link, please fix it http://www.scratch4satoshis.com/?r=534594

You were also labelled a bot. Switched the flag in the database, hopefully soon we'll implement the fix that abandons tickets when you just select a payout.
if your using cloudflare sometimes you ave to put in dev mode before you change or it will stay as long as you have the cache set
August 14, 2015, 12:14:44 AM

You were also labelled a bot. Switched the flag in the database, hopefully soon we'll implement the fix that abandons tickets when you just select a payout.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 13, 2015, 11:17:04 PM

August 11, 2015, 07:14:58 PM
i have another question. Are you using Bee Adds for advertising??  I would like to know how much you would charge me for a 468x60 banner if you would be willing

Yes, using bee-ads.. if you want to, you can just add your banner on the bee ads site and bid on what time slice you'd like.
  I will thanks and thanks for turning my account back on
August 11, 2015, 07:09:07 PM
i have another question. Are you using Bee Adds for advertising??  I would like to know how much you would charge me for a 468x60 banner if you would be willing

Yes, using bee-ads.. if you want to, you can just add your banner on the bee ads site and bid on what time slice you'd like.
Pages:
Jump to: