Pages:
Author

Topic: New: Scratch 4 Satoshis major upgrade - page 48. (Read 71486 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 31, 2014, 08:21:01 AM
Congrats to me  Grin

I already win 10k Satoshis    Shocked

But I forget to copy The ticket Number    Cry

My Bitcoin Address
1mtsszZLAGZiYndsnK3Z1Hc93PPWnKKb9

Hoping Good luck to All
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
December 28, 2014, 09:23:43 PM
how i know,
i am a winner?

After playing the card you will see that you won 1,000 or 2,000, 10k, 50k or 200k satoshi. If it is just 225, that is the base amount everyone gets.
Activity: 2
December 28, 2014, 04:27:19 PM
how i know,
i am a winner?
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
December 28, 2014, 02:12:33 PM
All,

Just a quick note letting everyone know that http://www.scratch4satoshis.com underwent a labor day weekend re-write and now pays 100 satoshis per losing ticket (500 satoshis minimum prize on winning tickets) with up to four plays per hour and overall odds of winning a prize at 1:4.

New: Any microwallet API error results in winnings (or losings, depending on the ticket) being banked in your server side balance.
New: Payout your balance to Microwallet instantly (no minimum, but a 15 minute cool down).
New: User interface greatly improved for better navigation and a cleaner display.
New: (In progress - deployment this week) Correctly solved CAPTCHAs accumulate for better rewards.
NEW: (In progress - deployment this week) Incorrect or missed CAPTCHAs zero out your accumulated CAPTCHAs so make sure to get them right! Stay active (see below) or lose your accumulated CAPTCHAs.
New: (In progress - deployment this week) Referral system, earn 50%++ of your referred members winnings, plus variable amount based on solved CAPTCHAs, as long as you remain active (solve one CAPTCHA per week minimum).

Thanks, always open to suggestions on how to improve the site and anyone who reports a bug to me in Private Messages here will receive a BTC reward.

can you specify how much BTC reward for reporting a bug?thanks

It varies, spelling errors and such are small, larger errors that exploit the payout system are bigger. We don't divulge exact amounts so that people will report instead of ignoring it if they decide the values are too low. People who report bugs also instantly receive level 100 and a platinum ticket on their next play.

Cek your PM please...
waiting for Reward, level 100 & platinum ticket

BTC 1FYov14bwXdUGi4YLqGmSDvumUCK8rXtB4

December 28, 2014, 01:27:51 PM
All,

Just a quick note letting everyone know that http://www.scratch4satoshis.com underwent a labor day weekend re-write and now pays 100 satoshis per losing ticket (500 satoshis minimum prize on winning tickets) with up to four plays per hour and overall odds of winning a prize at 1:4.

New: Any microwallet API error results in winnings (or losings, depending on the ticket) being banked in your server side balance.
New: Payout your balance to Microwallet instantly (no minimum, but a 15 minute cool down).
New: User interface greatly improved for better navigation and a cleaner display.
New: (In progress - deployment this week) Correctly solved CAPTCHAs accumulate for better rewards.
NEW: (In progress - deployment this week) Incorrect or missed CAPTCHAs zero out your accumulated CAPTCHAs so make sure to get them right! Stay active (see below) or lose your accumulated CAPTCHAs.
New: (In progress - deployment this week) Referral system, earn 50%++ of your referred members winnings, plus variable amount based on solved CAPTCHAs, as long as you remain active (solve one CAPTCHA per week minimum).

Thanks, always open to suggestions on how to improve the site and anyone who reports a bug to me in Private Messages here will receive a BTC reward.

It varies, spelling errors and such are small, larger errors that exploit the payout system are bigger. We don't divulge exact amounts so that people will report instead of ignoring it if they decide the values are too low. People who report bugs also instantly receive level 100 and a platinum ticket on their next play.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
December 28, 2014, 01:24:21 PM
All,

December 28, 2014, 12:17:46 PM
Dear Sir / Madam,

Few weeks back we could easily request for payouts and you used to oblige. Now we can't. Why is your policy changed? Send me your reply asap to [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Have A Nice Day!

Your sincerely,
---Sd---
Ivo Oscar Faleiro.
[Ex – Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh - (RSS) and Ex – General Secretary of South Goa District Congress (I) Committee].
Address: Flat No. G-2, Queen's Garden, Behind Old Kare Law College, Rua Calcada de Nossa Senhora de Piedade, Margao - Goa, INDIA. Landline: +91-832-2735790 / Mobile: +91-9420783557 & +91-9226779988.

There's a payout button.
Activity: 7
December 28, 2014, 05:43:30 AM
Dear Sir / Madam,

Few weeks back we could easily request for payouts and you used to oblige. Now we can't. Why is your policy changed? Send me your reply asap to [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Have A Nice Day!

Your sincerely,
---Sd---
Ivo Oscar Faleiro.
[Ex – Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh - (RSS) and Ex – General Secretary of South Goa District Congress (I) Committee].
Address: Flat No. G-2, Queen's Garden, Behind Old Kare Law College, Rua Calcada de Nossa Senhora de Piedade, Margao - Goa, INDIA. Landline: +91-832-2735790 / Mobile: +91-9420783557 & +91-9226779988.
December 28, 2014, 03:31:05 AM
I won 50k Satoshis
Ticket#:   PSILM8-YUOG9Z
BIT Address:  1BRoAQhZuwPzZ8BbbWGh4UUyifSwPz4BhZ

Hey congrats! Level 100.
December 28, 2014, 03:30:13 AM
Level 100 here I come!
Ticket#3TZ48U-TEMXMY
btc address 1JA9Zp2GJ4veiDjC7t2swgTgaKW2vUtvL4

level 100, sorry for the delay. Next play, platinum ticket!
December 28, 2014, 03:21:02 AM
Interesting discussion about "provable fair".

Why not use a fixed amount for each claim? Or are people really only using the faucets hoping to hit one of the top prices?

I myself like Bitcoinker the most. Every time the same amount, minimal number of clicks, no pop-ups and never "insufficient funds".

But if you really like the variable prices, post it, because I would like to know. Post your favourite faucet and let's see which one is most appreciated.

Yeah, that's why we offer a fairly high base prize, a chance to win higher amounts with incentives for people to post in this thread to prove we're paying higher amounts out. It's extra work with very minimal return on investment to provide provably fair plays. Regarding provably fair on freebitco.in; if there stats are correct, they should have paid out the top prize hundreds of times already. That should be plenty enough to bankrupt a faucet getting revenue from adsense.. it's good, but not THAT good. Keep in mind that the site is SETTING the client seed every single play, which means he could easily be selecting a client seed that produces a non-winning number. If that were "above board" he would allow it to be changed and perpetuate between plays, like the gambling.

Anyway, good discussion. we pay out top prizes about 4x more often than freebitco.in and will continue to reward people who post here as our "provably fair" system. And, if you don't like clicking through a card, choose autoscratch = yes on the main page.
December 28, 2014, 03:14:51 AM
talking about insufficient funds... it says it added to my balance but nothing changed =X.

There's a display error on the claim page, if you click back to the main page you'll see your balance increment. Travel for a day and run out of MW funds... sheesh. I'll send a direct payment to anyone with a balance over 5460 in the morning, as always, no fees.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 27, 2014, 06:07:54 PM
talking about insufficient funds... it says it added to my balance but nothing changed =X.
Activity: 24
December 27, 2014, 04:59:08 PM
Interesting discussion about "provable fair".

Why not use a fixed amount for each claim? Or are people really only using the faucets hoping to hit one of the top prices?

I myself like Bitcoinker the most. Every time the same amount, minimal number of clicks, no pop-ups and never "insufficient funds".

But if you really like the variable prices, post it, because I would like to know. Post your favourite faucet and let's see which one is most appreciated.
Activity: 2
December 27, 2014, 04:44:52 PM
I won 50k Satoshis
Ticket#:   PSILM8-YUOG9Z
BIT Address:  1BRoAQhZuwPzZ8BbbWGh4UUyifSwPz4BhZ
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
December 27, 2014, 01:53:32 PM
Have you ever considered making these tickets provably fair? Smiley
That only makes sense if we users were depositing our own funds on his site. You might as well ask this of the hundreds of other faucets that offer a variable-sized prize.

Well it's not completely unseen, freebitco.in has provably fair Smiley
only their gambling game is provably fair, not their faucet.

I beg to differ. http://imgur.com/4q9LlLn,47TPCF6,Nutms8j
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
December 27, 2014, 12:18:22 PM
That only makes sense if we users were depositing our own funds on his site. You might as well ask this of the hundreds of other faucets that offer a variable-sized prize.
It makes no sense, but the coincheckin faucets (coincheckin.com, dogecheckin.com, litecheckin.com) are provably fair I believe.
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
December 27, 2014, 12:14:11 PM

only their gambling game is provably fair, not their faucet.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
December 27, 2014, 10:54:39 AM

Pages:
Jump to: