Pages:
Author

Topic: New service for getting back your stolen crypto from scams/hacks - page 2. (Read 285 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 14
nice to hear but I am sure they have limits
Activity: 124
Merit: 8
is this a crypto insurance service, whether this service can be trusted, is there any evidence about this service, I doubt about this service how they do it, and whether fees will be charged if using this service?

Commission of case?
Okay, out of curiosity i did try to check out the site and i do saw that this do pertains about exchange hack service? or you do include other forms of hack like personal wallet
being ripped off by somebody?

Frankly speaking where its really hard to trust up new service in regards to recovery of stolen funds.Hence,these are almost impossible things to be done unless if you do really fought hardly on legal way and had enough funds to support it up but if not then its really hard to consider it out.

All cases, not only hacks/scams.
Activity: 770
Merit: 257
is this a crypto insurance service, whether this service can be trusted, is there any evidence about this service, I doubt about this service how they do it, and whether fees will be charged if using this service?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
Okay, out of curiosity i did try to check out the site and i do saw that this do pertains about exchange hack service? or you do include other forms of hack like personal wallet
being ripped off by somebody?

Frankly speaking where its really hard to trust up new service in regards to recovery of stolen funds.Hence,these are almost impossible things to be done unless if you do really fought hardly on legal way and had enough funds to support it up but if not then its really hard to consider it out.
There is a new service for getting back your stolen crypto from scams/hacks, check this:

Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps, a global leader in risk mitigation, investigations, compliance, cyber resilience, security and incident response solutions, today announced that it now offers crypto compliance and investigations solutions through collaboration with blockchain analytics firm Coinfirm.

Kroll, Duff & Phelps and Coinfirm will provide banks, financial institutions, companies and regulators with best-in-class solutions across a range of compliance and investigative services, including:

- Due diligence and business intelligence solutions to better protect investments in the cryptocurrency and blockchain market, assess the provenance of cryptocurrency wealth and help companies make critical business decisions with confidence

- Anti-money laundering coverage, providing real-time evaluation of blockchain transactions counterparties, effectively mitigating the criminal and reputational risk exposure

- Assurance benchmarking to help companies in the cryptocurrency and blockchain market understand and proactively address risks to maximize their chances of receiving investment and insurance products

- Design and implementation of effective compliance programs, covering onboarding, remediation and monitoring for businesses that deal with both fiat and digital currencies

- Cyber security assessments to test the resilience of systems, applications and facilities to prepare against and mitigate the risk of attack

- Investigations into hacks, thefts and breaches to identify the perpetrators and recover what has been stolen, as well as remediate identified vulnerabilities

- Online tools such as Coinfirm’s Wallet Checker which enables users to quickly assess the risks associated with a crypto wallet

Pages:
Jump to: