Pages:
Author

Topic: New thread opened. - page 4. (Read 48424 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 03, 2016, 12:26:53 PM
Fund raised from ECHO will be used to add major buy support on PULSE, our plan is to add buy support at 500 sat + if the ICO is successful.

Thank you
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
August 23, 2016, 11:36:23 AM
let see mate if there would be some investors that will join this for to able to create more updates. good luck dev
August 23, 2016, 11:34:31 AM
All #PULSE investors will benefit from ECHO Tokens ICO. Part of the #ICO fund will be used to strengthen the market.
August 22, 2016, 04:21:58 PM
I wish I got into pulse sooner. I'm very impressed with the Dev and his vision of his coin. I love the pos and how he plans to implement everything.

Are there any Minecraft servers with pulse rewards ? Please may I have a link if so.
We may have one here soon after ECHO Tokens ICO is done.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-echo-ico-is-live-x13-algo-1-pos-enterprise-level-gaming-1592673

Thank you.
Activity: 350
August 20, 2016, 07:40:14 PM
2016-07-19 14:35:42 C-CEX support
Usually we disable staking. But sometimes when wallet hangs or require resync our staff restart it and forget to disable it. If you don't want your coins staked - just keep them in your wallet.

so convenient..
that must be the worst excuse ever.
August 20, 2016, 09:31:52 AM
After discussing with the Team, we believe that an ICO is best suited to fund all of the projects we initially have, at the same time investors will receive the coin and the profit that comes with it.

How will it work: We will create a new thread with a brand new coin which will always be linked to PULSE. So there is no worries about your Pulse losing value, they will actually gain value as we go in the ICO plan. A good percentage of the ICO fund will go in buy support for PULSE to increase the base price to where it belongs.

New Coin & Pulse will both be used as a payment method for all tools, services and products we may offer.

You will also receive a permanent 10% discount on every tools, services and products we may offer.

Thank you
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
August 17, 2016, 02:21:24 AM
I wish I got into pulse sooner. I'm very impressed with the Dev and his vision of his coin. I love the pos and how he plans to implement everything.

Are there any Minecraft servers with pulse rewards ? Please may I have a link if so.
August 16, 2016, 07:11:45 PM
We may have a plan to fund our projects listed on Pulse Road-map.

We will go in details as we have our plan settled.
August 15, 2016, 09:06:55 PM
Avatar, signature and referral campaign will be live soon!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 15, 2016, 07:50:27 AM
The roadmap on Pulse is simply amazing ! Great work dev!
August 11, 2016, 06:51:56 PM
Any ideas why stake mining would suddenly stop on the 7th of this month and I no longer have any connections to the Pulse network?

Any help or ideas on how to solve this would be greatly appreciated.
Our wallets have connections. Make sure to update your config file with the one on the OP.

thank you
Activity: 1
August 10, 2016, 12:57:19 AM
Any ideas why stake mining would suddenly stop on the 7th of this month and I no longer have any connections to the Pulse network?

Any help or ideas on how to solve this would be greatly appreciated.
Activity: 26
August 08, 2016, 07:49:32 AM
C-cex is staking customers PoS coins, and most likely dumping them on their exchange. When I questioned support about it, this was the response I got.

Usually we disable staking. But sometimes when wallet hangs or require resync our staff restart it and forget to disable it. If you don't want your coins staked - just keep them in your wallet.

http://imgur.com/a/EA1bK

Staking gets disabled in the .conf, so no need to disable it when wallet restarts. Funny how none of the other exchanges have this issue........

I got my first ban, after three years, for mentioning c-cex staking their coins. Perma-banned for saying they went to the dark side.

Not looking good, if you look at the what happened towards the end of Craptsy. Too many similarities, and too many scamcoins added each week, probably in house coins. No respectable exchange would list the crap they have lately. They have been listing coins with no block explorers........ Approach with caution!

If any of you have withdrawn from c-cex recently, check your transaction, and see if it came from a wallet that was staking.
I will be posting this in every PoS coin thread that is listed on c-cex.

Good luck with your coin. Maybe without c-cex dumping their stakes, there could be less sell pressure.
Great info tkz!
Activity: 345
August 01, 2016, 09:15:37 PM
C-cex is staking customers PoS coins, and most likely dumping them on their exchange. When I questioned support about it, this was the response I got.

http://imgur.com/a/EA1bK

Staking gets disabled in the .conf, so no need to disable it when wallet restarts. Funny how none of the other exchanges have this issue........

I got my first ban, after three years, for mentioning c-cex staking their coins. Perma-banned for saying they went to the dark side.

Not looking good, if you look at the what happened towards the end of Craptsy. Too many similarities, and too many scamcoins added each week, probably in house coins. No respectable exchange would list the crap they have lately. They have been listing coins with no block explorers........ Approach with caution!

If any of you have withdrawn from c-cex recently, check your transaction, and see if it came from a wallet that was staking.
I will be posting this in every PoS coin thread that is listed on c-cex.

Good luck with your coin. Maybe without c-cex dumping their stakes, there could be less sell pressure.
Activity: 289
July 31, 2016, 09:41:12 AM

Congrats DEV!

You have won the Award of the most Active DEV of the year !
July 30, 2016, 01:14:19 PM
Started slowly buying this coin again. Target 1 000 sat.
July 28, 2016, 06:40:57 PM
Is this from PulseProject??
https://dapulse.com

This will make the price pump so high!
July 24, 2016, 09:14:42 AM
Pulse is looking good as always. Thanks for being active DEV!
July 23, 2016, 01:39:49 PM
Pulse is looking good as always. Thanks for being active DEV!
July 23, 2016, 10:37:57 AM
How do i buy hosting with pulse sir?
You may PM us please.

Thank you
Sir i sent you pm. Sir i want full package deal with web professional advertisement and business start up plz. We will pay few btc.

Thank you
Thank you sir for the fast delivery.
Thank you for supporting PULSE.
Pages:
Jump to: