Pages:
Author

Topic: New to crypto - page 4. (Read 593 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 7
February 06, 2018, 10:42:18 AM
You make sure you do your research. That really important. You should study the team. The team should have advisor who are experience in blockchain and smart contracts. The team should also have developer. I mean who going to code the project. You read the whitepaper and see if the company is tackling a real demand. If the team has product, that a plus. I advise you to study the blockchain and smart contract. By doing this you will have a feel of what to ask and what to look for. Good luck and congratulation for getting started. You are in for a ride.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 10:37:45 AM
Welcome to the world of cryptocurrency.
You need to have a wallet to be sent your reward. and then flipping pages with a bounty of companies that will like it, subscribe, read the rules, and participate. Or you could start with airdrop. But millions out there do not earn.
 The main thing to understand that everything will be, but not immediately.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
February 05, 2018, 05:35:46 AM
the global cryptocurrency market exceeded $700 bln, reaching an all-time high in the valuation of all cryptocurrencies combined. Market capitalization amplifies an asset’s value by that asset’s overall amount in circulation. The spike occurred as a result of the increase in the value of more than 1,400 cryptocurrencies in use considering the growth opportunity, traders and investors are starting to get more involved in the crypto world. Now, more than ever, people are looking at cryptocurrencies from an investment perspective. However, crypto investing doesn’t compare to picking stocks on e-Trade because e-Trade is a third party between the Stock Exchange and an investor. Intermediaries or third parties don’t exist when trading on decentralized exchanges.
This is a certified shitposter,the OP is asking for some advice bro people like you are the main reason why the merit system has been implemented,
Back to the OP's topic,newbies must have some basic trading strategy when you are planning to trade in the future,know most of the imporatant thing like how the market works,how it cycles and never stop learning everyday make it a habbit learning a lot of things will give you more confident in most of the things about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 69
February 05, 2018, 05:29:16 AM
First, learn then earn.This is a very big industry it's just getting bigger by day you are lucky to be here.there is a lot of opportunity.learn for your mistake.
don't make the same mistake more than twice.just don't give up no matter what happens jest, Hagon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Create Your Decentralized Life
February 05, 2018, 05:09:44 AM
Hey I'm new here and fairly new to crypto. I have been following the forum for a while but now I've decided to register.

I'm slowly building my knowledge everyday, though much to get my head around.

Any tips or advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Try to learn most of the basic things in trading if you are planning to trade someday,start reading here or in investopedia thats where i learned basic technical analaysis,you need to know how the market works and how these coins will grow,the most commin mistake of newbies is not learning the most imporrant thing which is the basic.
February 05, 2018, 04:13:54 AM
Hi, you have chosen the right path. actually there is nothing complicated, the main thing - that the brain worked. read the topics, ask questions, and you will have happiness.
Activity: 112
Merit: 72
"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!
February 02, 2018, 02:46:43 PM
Great time to get into crypto! lots of places to read up and find about interesting projects. It's also good in regards to prices. Your FIAT will go a lot further today than it would have a month ago. Good luck for the purchases. Get on Redit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
February 02, 2018, 02:42:37 PM
Bitcointalk forum is very good place learn about the crypto world.  There are a lot resource available on here. You them to increase your knowledge. Lot of new member try get income with trading.It is extremly risky and before trading you should have very good  understanding about this currently market situation. Investing on good is most profitable and secure way new member as well as others. Daneel(daneel.io) is currently going on ICO program and it will be a great start for you journey.

Good luck and cheers.

Good advice to all the newbies. If you written this on beginners and help section this might more helpful to them than you done here. Since the value fluctuates more in the chart you no need to worry about the trading investments.
Please invest on the trading altcoins you can check the price value properly you will find the price bumped more in the chart.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 02:42:29 PM
Hey I'm new here and fairly new to crypto. I have been following the forum for a while but now I've decided to register.

Cheers

If you're just starting then start with small investments, do your own research, don't take people's word for it on bitcointalk, and have patience.
Activity: 238
February 02, 2018, 02:29:49 PM
Bitcointalk forum is very good place learn about the crypto world.  There are a lot resource available on here. You them to increase your knowledge. Lot of new member try get income with trading.It is extremly risky and before trading you should have very good  understanding about this currently market situation. Investing on good is most profitable and secure way new member as well as others. Daneel(daneel.io) is currently going on ICO program and it will be a great start for you journey.

Good luck and cheers.
February 02, 2018, 02:01:55 PM
In the globalizing world, crypto-currencies quickly entered our lives. and strengthened every day. The recent decline has scared people a little. but it has increased so that people are interested. more money entries started to happen

This is the usual situation for the cryptocurrency market. After downtrade will be necessarily uptrade
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 27, 2018, 07:26:50 AM
Welcome! In this market, there are many ways to earn! Read, search for new information, communicate with people and then you will succeed!
And I advise you to have a "cold head" always! Many people have suffered from emotions in this market!
good luck!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
January 26, 2018, 05:52:57 PM
yes icos are very risky for new people.
Activity: 112
January 26, 2018, 05:50:32 PM
Welcome to the world of crypto. A few tips to help u to navigate this complex world of crypto.

If you are brand new and do not know what to buy, just grab some BTC or ETH when there is bad news in the market. I know this is hard to do but just buy a little amount and hold it. The experience of buying BTC or ETH will give you the practice that you will need to understand how to buy and trade and also how to transfer coins and the mechanics of opening a wallet. Transfer that BTC or ETH to your own wallet.

Then with this new found experience, you will start to understand other altcoins and you can start reading articles on coindesk and cointelegraph. These 2 news sites will provide some fundamental information to start.

Do not buy ICO if you got no idea what you are doing. Learn first. Opportunities in the ICO market will come every month so do not rush.

Have fun in this brave new world!

Activity: 882
Merit: 403
January 26, 2018, 05:49:37 PM

Cheers

It is good to hear that there are still newbies like you that wants to build knowledge first before engaging into posting a lot for bounties and causing chaos here in the forum.

The only advice i can give you is to continue lreading and learning. Never ever think that you have known a lot already. Always think that you still know very little and have to learn even more. And if you already think of investing, make sure that you have already invested a huge amount of time in learning as much as you can. Doing this, you will have great knowledge amd experience which you can obviously benefit from in the future.

Good day man. Good luck and welcome Smiley
January 26, 2018, 05:47:45 PM

Cheers

Keep yourself posted and participate if you can. What's important isknow some credible websites which you could use for reference to understand the different alt coins that we have, investments, blockchains, and etc. information here changes very fast specially the values of tokens to keep reading and keep an up to date information.
Activity: 252
January 26, 2018, 05:41:34 PM
In the globalizing world, crypto-currencies quickly entered our lives. and strengthened every day. The recent decline has scared people a little. but it has increased so that people are interested. more money entries started to happen
Activity: 42
January 26, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

Cheers

research and browse the web to get knowledge about cryptos and asks questions to senior members or ho have been in this game for sometime..
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 04:48:18 PM
Welcome to the forums. The most important advice I can give you is "never stop learning". As more and more people get into Crypto Currency, more and more ideas and tactics show up as well. Diversity allows Crypto Currency to flourish in more ways than we can imagine. Since you got internet access, you got a plethora of resources at your disposal. Always think that there's room for improvement and don't be afraid to ask as there will always be people willing to help you learn and possibly learn from you, too!  Grin
January 26, 2018, 04:47:51 PM
It's worth starting with a study of materials, a topic for beginners on bitcointalk.org, searching for subscribers on accounts
Pages:
Jump to: