Pages:
Author

Topic: New to crypto - page 7. (Read 591 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 03:12:49 AM
Hey I'm new here and fairly new to crypto. I have been following the forum for a while but now I've decided to register.

I'm slowly building my knowledge everyday, though much to get my head around.

Any tips or advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Well I am a newbie to a start few months ago in crypto world. These forums a really big help for me. You will find here a topic that will help you a lot and also you can also ask people here that will help you. Me, I always get inputs of people here if I am not what gonna to do. You can also check here babypips.com for basic learning on technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Goodluck.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 03:09:32 AM
First, welcome to this crypto, Keep adding a new information and focusing on upgrade your level to join bounty because you can get money from there, for information about coin's price, you can check it out on coinmarketcap.com.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 03:05:58 AM
Hey I'm new here and fairly new to crypto. I have been following the forum for a while but now I've decided to register.

Cheers

be diligent in reading and continuing to learn. do not be shy to ask, everyone here will be ready to help you.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 03:00:57 AM

Cheers

Pages:
Jump to: