Pages:
Author

Topic: New to trading - page 6. (Read 1242 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 15, 2020, 10:36:12 AM

users who says buy the dip are the ones who accumulate coins every time the price dips. rule of thumb is to sell your coins for a higher price. higher from the price where you bought it for you to profit which is why most are just waiting for price pumps before selling. you can also do the same, it keeps you waiting but usually it won't take weeks for prices to spike or dip for more than 2%.

Ok thank you. Does this same principal apply to the price of Bitcoin as well?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
May 15, 2020, 10:31:18 AM

users who says buy the dip are the ones who accumulate coins every time the price dips. rule of thumb is to sell your coins for a higher price. higher from the price where you bought it for you to profit which is why most are just waiting for price pumps before selling. you can also do the same, it keeps you waiting but usually it won't take weeks for prices to spike or dip for more than 2%.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 15, 2020, 10:06:54 AM
Hello All,

I was hoping to get some advice as I am brand new to crypto and trading. So if I have bought an Altcoin or bitcoin at a higher price than it is now should I sell and buy the dip or does crypto not work like that? I am trying to find the best way to start making small profits.

Any help is appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: