Pages:
Author

Topic: new to virtual currency - page 2. (Read 2101 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
June 07, 2017, 05:49:18 PM
as i am currently situated in canada, it seems that actually getting btcs is the hardest point.  locally, i would be paying +7%
and any exchanges does not seem to be 'instant', and +3-5 % when using cc

The exchange fees vary by exchange. Coinbase is popular and available in Canada. As long as you're not concerned about sharing your identity with Coinbase you can link a bank account (create an account specifically for your crypto currency transactions) and then buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Litecoin with Coinbase funded through that bank account. The transaction fees via bank account purchase are less than 2%. The transaction will take a week to settle but you'll lock in your price at the point of sale.

If you don't want to use Coinbase we can share many other options for you to consider.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
http://VKcams.com/
June 07, 2017, 05:33:26 PM

You have just saved $ 200 to not buying BTC today.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 07, 2017, 04:24:25 PM
hi,

im new and a complete noob to this.  but i am open and looking into this recently. 

i have setup a few wallets and researched up on a few coins that i would like to invest in. 

as i am currently situated in canada, it seems that actually getting btcs is the hardest point.  locally, i would be paying +7%
and any exchanges does not seem to be 'instant', and +3-5 % when using cc

any advice would be appreciated

thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: