Pages:
Author

Topic: New Video: No More BTC For Me - page 2. (Read 1782 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 250
The Best Investment Deserves The Largest Exposure
January 27, 2017, 03:58:00 AM
an interesting video to watch with you plainly explain it, terimaskasih I gain more experience, hopefully for the future many other video but not for too long
altcoin try with another, successful marc

Thanks Audrey23  Cool
Activity: 323
January 26, 2017, 08:14:22 PM
Enjoy Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNunzGH-p50

Summary:

Liquidated my remaining bitcoins and started following Frank his altcoin portfolio's that you can find at bluemagic.info. Why I lowered my exposure to Bitcoin as well as Monero and Zcash, and why I raised it to gold and many new altcoins. Also update about Byteball and it's new distribution on 11 February (at the end).

an interesting video to watch with you plainly explain it, terimaskasih I gain more experience, hopefully for the future many other video but not for too long
altcoin try with another, successful marc
January 26, 2017, 07:49:55 PM
it just doesn't make sense at all for me , but I really hope that you won't regret it
it's almost impossible to predict what will happen with alts , we don't even know what is the best alt since everyone has his own opinion
for me bitcoin especially at the current price is a sure bet for this year , but maybe you are going for so high profits and that's why you are risking it

So u haven't noticed the internal war in bitcoin? Didn't see the transaction fee tenfold past year?  Undecided
January 26, 2017, 07:45:29 PM
Enjoy Cool

Summary:

Liquidated my remaining bitcoins and started following Frank his altcoin portfolio's that you can find at bluemagic.info. Why I lowered my exposure to Bitcoin as well as Monero and Zcash, and why I raised it to gold and many new altcoins. Also update about Byteball and it's new distribution on 11 February (at the end).

Why would you do that? bitcoin is the only reasonable long term position to be at in the crypto game.

Literally all altcoins are a mess... can you mention what alts are you holding and why? I don't have 30 minutes to watch the video to be honest.

Im looking at alts myself to invest and make more BTC, but all I find is dodgy crap. The big fat pumps already happened.

You suffer from tunnel vision.

The market will cure you. Just give it some time.  Kiss
January 26, 2017, 04:03:09 PM
Props on the Spyder mate shitttt

I'll check your vids out in the morning. Good luck on your investmentd

Thanks man!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
January 26, 2017, 02:18:22 PM
lol

oh look trendon shavers2.0
wanting people to hand them atleast $1000 and not touch it for upto 15 years...
pfft

im laughing at all the red flags.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
January 26, 2017, 02:06:17 PM
it just doesn't make sense at all for me , but I really hope that you won't regret it
it's almost impossible to predict what will happen with alts , we don't even know what is the best alt since everyone has his own opinion
for me bitcoin especially at the current price is a sure bet for this year , but maybe you are going for so high profits and that's why you are risking it
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
January 26, 2017, 02:02:47 PM
Enjoy Cool

Summary:

Why would you do that? bitcoin is the only reasonable long term position to be at in the crypto game.

Literally all altcoins are a mess... can you mention what alts are you holding and why? I don't have 30 minutes to watch the video to be honest.

Im looking at alts myself to invest and make more BTC, but all I find is dodgy crap. The big fat pumps already happened.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
female ;)
January 26, 2017, 01:37:42 PM
Props on the Spyder mate shitttt

I'll check your vids out in the morning. Good luck on your investmentd
January 26, 2017, 01:35:19 PM
Enjoy Cool

Summary:

Pages:
Jump to: