Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW WEBSITE!] ANONSOCKS | MAXIMIZE YOUR ANONYMITY TODAY! | RESIDENTIAL PROXIES - page 4. (Read 2264 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 0
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Contact me if you have any questions.
Contact me to get a 10% discount on your purchase.
Hi, I found your site Anonsocks and have registered and paid for a 10 proxy credit to try things out.

Unfortunately I'm not able to get my first proxy I bought there working- There are no instructions on the site on how to use them.   Further to this I wasn't able to see the proxy I requested; those details are not shown anywhere on the site.

I tried to ask these questions via chat, but there is never anyone on the Anonsocks IM chat window.
The ticketing system only allows one question at a time, and you cannot reply to responses; I have to create a separate ticket for each reply, which takes too long.

I'd like to get these issues resolved, or at least get a refund since I am unable to use the service at all.

I tried sending the OP a PM, but got a message saying he is not accepting PM's from new members?

You use them like you would with any other socks5. There is a very detailed Proxifier tutorial here: https://anonsocks.us/guides/proxifier.php

You can see your last 6 hour socks history on the Socks package and by clicking "History".
Activity: 1
Hi, I found your site Anonsocks and have registered and paid for a 10 proxy credit to try things out.

Unfortunately I'm not able to get my first proxy I bought there working- There are no instructions on the site on how to use them.   Further to this I wasn't able to see the proxy I requested; those details are not shown anywhere on the site.

I tried to ask these questions via chat, but there is never anyone on the Anonsocks IM chat window.
The ticketing system only allows one question at a time, and you cannot reply to responses; I have to create a separate ticket for each reply, which takes too long.

I'd like to get these issues resolved, or at least get a refund since I am unable to use the service at all.

I tried sending the OP a PM, but got a message saying he is not accepting PM's from new members?
New website is available now. Lots of improvements!
Can i get my socks already ? It's been more than 48 hours since i made the payment

It's fully automated unless you are paying with Perfect Money like stated on our website.

If you paid with Perfect Money, send me a message with your username.
AFK
Activity: 756
Merit: 513
Can i get my socks already ? It's been more than 48 hours since i made the payment
i purchased 10 socks to try the service.
Speed is good, but I received data center IPs not residential.
So service has no value, for same price other proxy providers give dedicated IPs.

Hi. About 95% of our socks are residential, there are a few datacenter ones circulating around.

Please message me your username and I'll add a few more credits to your account.
Activity: 91
i purchased 10 socks to try the service.
Speed is good, but I received data center IPs not residential.
So service has no value, for same price other proxy providers give dedicated IPs.
Hello i'm interested in your proxies how i can cantact you

Discord: Administrator#1337
XMPP: [email protected]
Mail: [email protected]
Activity: 4
Hello i'm interested in your proxies how i can cantact you
I'm online and ready to answer any questions.

I can;t PM you. but im having problems with my order, paid with BCH but didn't get my credit/socks.

i sent an email with screen shots to    [email protected]

You did not send the exact BCH amount which resulted in our system not marking your order as paid. I've sent you a link to claim a refund of the BCH sent.
Activity: 1
I'm online and ready to answer any questions.

I can;t PM you. but im having problems with my order, paid with BCH but didn't get my credit/socks.

i sent an email with screen shots to    [email protected]

I am.interested to buy your proxy please message on skype: Panelable

Thanks

I don't use skype.

XMPP: [email protected]
Discord: Administrator#1337
Activity: 11
I am.interested to buy your proxy please message on skype: Panelable

Thanks
you giving a vouch? want to give a try before buying

No, we have over 1000 customers already. If $1.49 is too much for you perhaps you should take a pass.

you have 1000 ghost users. i only see you spamming your own thread Cry

I couldn't care less if you believe me regarding that or not. We are active on other forums, not Bitcointalk.

If we didn't have a lot of customers I'd give you a free trial but since we have so many customers already there's no need for that.

You are not the kind of customer we want anyway as you can't afford our $1.49 plan but instead are begging for a free trial.

not believe in you but feedbacks and i only see you in your thread  Cry
I dont want to get scammed by a newbie i dont care if its 1.49 or 1000 sorry kid

use escrow when dealing with juffar

If you were actually interested in purchasing you could have made a google search to find legit vouches/reviews but you obviously only want free stuff. Stop trashing my thread now.
copper member
Activity: 114

No, we have over 1000 customers already. If $1.49 is too much for you perhaps you should take a pass.

I couldn't care less if you believe me regarding that or not. We are active on other forums, not Bitcointalk.

If we didn't have a lot of customers I'd give you a free trial but since we have so many customers already there's no need for that.

You are not the kind of customer we want anyway as you can't afford our $1.49 plan but instead are begging for a free trial.

not believe in you but feedbacks and i only see you in your thread  Cry
I dont want to get scammed by a newbie i dont care if its 1.49 or 1000 sorry kid

use escrow when dealing with juffar

copper member
Activity: 114

Pages:
Jump to: