Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW WEBSITE!] ANONSOCKS | MAXIMIZE YOUR ANONYMITY TODAY! | RESIDENTIAL PROXIES - page 5. (Read 2264 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 0
you giving a vouch? want to give a try before buying

No, we have over 1000 customers already. If $1.49 is too much for you perhaps you should take a pass.
copper member
Activity: 114
you giving a vouch? want to give a try before buying
The image says pay per use.  Does this mean as soon as I disconnect from the proxies I lose that proxy?  How long do these proxies last?  Also I noticed in the site it says Blacklisted, where is the proxy blacklisted?

No that's not what it means. They last on average a few days but may last only a few hours or up to a few weeks. If it's blacklisted it means that it's included in one of the blacklisted databases that we check in.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
The image says pay per use.  Does this mean as soon as I disconnect from the proxies I lose that proxy?  How long do these proxies last?  Also I noticed in the site it says Blacklisted, where is the proxy blacklisted?
We added a ONION (Tor Network) version of the site. abw2xxhkwfrqc3ig.onion
I still can’t get it
So let’s say I’m buying a package of 10 socks, start using 1 and then in a week I wanna use another one. So what’s gonna happen? The 1st sock is gonna die or I still can use it?

The 1st one is not gonna die just because you activate another one but it might have died because of other reasons.
We changed our session duration 5 hours.
We are working on implementing daily plans and ip:port list packages. Also Paypal will hopefully be accepted as payment method from next week.
We mitigated another big ddos attack.
We removed socks that are no longer fresh. Enjoy!
We added perfect money as payment method too.
If you need to pay with paypal please pm me here or on my other contact ways.
Activity: 8
Are these socks exclusive to the person who bought them or are they shared with other purchasers?
We made payments even easier but we removed paypal support for now.
Activity: 1
I still can’t get it
So let’s say I’m buying a package of 10 socks, start using 1 and then in a week I wanna use another one. So what’s gonna happen? The 1st sock is gonna die or I still can use it?
We added ~150 new fresh socks5 also with residential location.
We now charge 25% extra for payments made with PAYPAL. Please use crypto currencies for a smooth transaction.
We added a new pricing plan for 300 socks for only $24.99!
We mitigated another big ddos attack.
We will switch to our new servers today so you might experience a few minutes downtime.
Pages:
Jump to: