Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 212. (Read 371137 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I wish to mention the barriers and improvements that must be put in place for my return. I introduce Mica3006 XBY member since March, graphic designer / websign XBY since.

Barriers :

-no possible communication with Borzalom
-no information on advanced coding
-no group management

The improvements to be implemented very quickly:

- you must use the development fund if you want to keep a solid team over time

- Put the trolls aside, remove the term from your mouth

- Publish only relevant content on bitcointalk

- you need a project manager> Dave?
He will take care to notify EVERY team leader of the coding progression, technical need, and he will manage each sub-leader group, he publishes ads slack | bitcointalk, youtube video, updates etc .. .

- it takes sub-manager
Chef web site> he manages the team webdesign, editorial, developpeur
Community manager> he manages saocial networks
Marketing> it manages marketing
Moderation slack> moderation slack

Member team by level to set up:

Borz (dev)
   |
   Dave - and 1 other member for help Dave (manager level 1)
   |
   | Website manager level 2 (3 people)
     |
   | Webdesigner, graphic designer, dev
   |
   | Community manager level 2 (1 person)
   |
   |
   | Marketing manager level 2 (1 person)
   |
   |
   | Moderator level 2 (1-3 people)

Dialogue is essential between each member of each level. It is inconceivable not to be able to exchange with Borzalom or Dave, in a project like this we have to be a family as Borzalom says, but he does not live in our house apparently.

If this is set up a team will be operational quickly and in time, it is essential to keep the same team.

To take an example the website will not be launched for several months. The reason is simple there is no manager.

I'm going to take a vacation because I worked a lot for you but nothing advances as it should be. ( il talk my group website)

Stay strong

Great post Mica,

Let's look forward to forming the board and a STRUCTURED management team.

At the moment there are too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

People who focus on their task and willingly take it to their manager will perform much better.

Anyone after that with an axe to grind can take it to the manager, or simply go...rather than cause chaos.
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
Huh, so much soap opera. CCR you done great job but i think you are somewhat overwhat, and i think you shouldn't said about that veto power in cryptocurrency, just replace it with "more "cryptocurrency-like" word. I agree with mica3006 this project lack of management and communication.
As a core team(or whatever like that) you must be build the XtraBYtes instead overreact to the fudder and troller. they're a part of community too, sometimes you must listen what they say. A positive think with positive work creating positive product.
And finally i hope this will strengthen the community, and CMIIW
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

He can't ever admit he makes mistakes.  Currently in his view the entire community is wrong on every account and he is perfect.

Bizarrely, the developer and his wife also believe this.

Spot the elephant in the room.

I resigned from the Board as this seemed like it would never change.

It is quite an interesting psychological case study.  Particularly when the success of the project would mean a lot of money for him, how the ego takes over.

I was thinking this same thing.  What an amazing case study on psychology vs behavioral economics.  It is an interesting prisoner's dilemma that node owners find themselves in now.  Here is what I ask myself... if I were evaluating XBY today as a potential investment, would I invest?  Answer - resounding no.  So how could I ethically encourage others to invest in something I myself wouldn't invest in today, even though I hold many XBY?  Do I value my own profits, and encourage a pump so I can sell my bags to others who will then have to put their faith in an egomaniac?  I am not willing to do such a thing. Therefore, I will sell off at the appropriate time.  

The issue is that CCR thinks this is all about trolls of 'his' project.  He has shown his true colors and he isn't ready for prime time in the crypto world.  So from now on, when I'm in other crypto slack channels I won't talk about XBY because it isn't worth the effort, but if anyone asks my opinion on putting any hard earned money into XBY they will receive my unvarnished opinion... as long as CCR has any leadership role, the project is toxic - which is unfortunate because there are so many decent people in there wanting to achieve success despite the dictatorial psychopath.  I wish the best for the XBY community, sorry you have to put up with this guy just for a chance of some new tech.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I wish to mention the barriers and improvements that must be put in place for my return. I introduce Mica3006 XBY member since March, graphic designer / websign XBY since.

Barriers :

-no possible communication with Borzalom
-no information on advanced coding
-no group management

The improvements to be implemented very quickly:

- you must use the development fund if you want to keep a solid team over time

- Put the trolls aside, remove the term from your mouth

- Publish only relevant content on bitcointalk

- you need a project manager> Dave?
He will take care to notify EVERY team leader of the coding progression, technical need, and he will manage each sub-leader group, he publishes ads slack | bitcointalk, youtube video, updates etc .. .

- it takes sub-manager
Chef web site> he manages the team webdesign, editorial, developpeur
Community manager> he manages saocial networks
Marketing> it manages marketing
Moderation slack> moderation slack

Member team by level to set up:

Borz (dev)
   |
   Dave - and 1 other member for help Dave (manager level 1)
   |
   | Website manager level 2 (3 people)
     |
   | Webdesigner, graphic designer, dev
   |
   | Community manager level 2 (1 person)
   |
   |
   | Marketing manager level 2 (1 person)
   |
   |
   | Moderator level 2 (1-3 people)

Dialogue is essential between each member of each level. It is inconceivable not to be able to exchange with Borzalom or Dave, in a project like this we have to be a family as Borzalom says, but he does not live in our house apparently.

If this is set up a team will be operational quickly and in time, it is essential to keep the same team.

To take an example the website will not be launched for several months. The reason is simple there is no manager.

I'm going to take a vacation because I worked a lot for you but nothing advances as it should be. ( il talk my group website)

Stay strong
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Didn't expect to see this thread with the same discussions as on the slack. If there is indeed a compromise possible that would be great news for XBY.

Having the board run day-to-day operations with Borz/CCR having veto power as founders sounds like a good compromise to me. Let's start building again based on that Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Purse does not synchronize help pozhajlusta! In what problem can not I understand? Synchronization at position 99452 of the block has stopped and is hanging for the second day already. Help can link to the block is there?

Downloaded the last update from the github?
Thank you very much for the help you updated your wallet all synchronized, another question is how many coins you need to have at least a minimum for the start of mining?

Purse does not synchronize help pozhajlusta! In what problem can not I understand? Synchronization at position 99452 of the block has stopped and is hanging for the second day already. Help can link to the block is there?

Downloaded the last update from the github?
I found an updated purse and then all the links were broken now, I'll unsubscribe after installation. I hope everything will be fine.

Activity: 370
Its a great project dont let xby die...

I second it!!
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
From a fair analysis of threads over weeks and months on bitcointalk.
XBY suppose to have move farther than where it is now, yet a leadership CHARACTER  flop most time causes more people to dump their coins. Leaders are born and made through training. Leadership is WE not I; entails taking correction and is about win-win.
Look forward to stronger XBY community.
Activity: 226
Its a great project dont let xby die...
Activity: 406
"XBY Price to 7000 Satoshis (should be no problem for you marketing gurus with tech coming)"

Why is he calling for a pump in his list of demands? This is very suspicious and scammy. I thought the goal is the development and success of THE COIN Wink, not a cheap pump.

This is very good comment. Really weird that there is a focus on the price. Development breakthrough drives the price and not opposite!

this is totally true but unforunately people in all industries make this short sighted mistake.

never focus on how much weight you want to lose, but on how many times you go to the gym or how healthy you eat

im not taking anyones side but scrutinizing over all these small details isn't helping either side anymore

focus on the big picture, he has stepped down for now. take advantage like he said regardless, the board can still have a say
Activity: 143
"XBY Price to 7000 Satoshis (should be no problem for you marketing gurus with tech coming)"

Why is he calling for a pump in his list of demands? This is very suspicious and scammy. I thought the goal is the development and success of THE COIN Wink, not a cheap pump.

This is very good comment. Really weird that there is a focus on the price. Development breakthrough drives the price and not opposite!
Activity: 406
let's just hope this is another steady bump in the road.

its a shame that not everyone is perfect but thats a fact of life.

is borz still coding? then let it be.

is he not? then yes, get worried.

for now afaik he is working on this project and doing good work at that
Activity: 173
wauw lot af hate against ccrevolution, people are being rude ' fuck this guy' ?? that is not something to say lightly to one of the founders... What happend Huh I am not up to date with the project although I was accumulating a bit lately but I see price dropping and at the same time a message from him that he is leaving? Since he is one of the founders of the project I cant help but think he wants whats best for the project so why all the hate? I read some things about absence? My first impression was oke from this dude so trying to figure out if this is justified or just fudsters .. will read some more in the coming days but would be nice to hear some arguments at the same time I someone want to take the time for it. will cancel my buying orders for now till I understand more what is going on.

He can't ever admit he makes mistakes.  Currently in his view the entire community is wrong on every account and he is perfect.

Bizarrely, the developer and his wife also believe this.

Spot the elephant in the room.

I resigned from the Board as this seemed like it would never change.

It is quite an interesting psychological case study.  Particularly when the success of the project would mean a lot of money for him, how the ego takes over.
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
wauw lot af hate against ccrevolution, people are being rude ' fuck this guy' ?? that is not something to say lightly to one of the founders... What happend Huh I am not up to date with the project although I was accumulating a bit lately but I see price dropping and at the same time a message from him that he is leaving? Since he is one of the founders of the project I cant help but think he wants whats best for the project so why all the hate? I read some things about absence? My first impression was oke from this dude so trying to figure out if this is justified or just fudsters .. will read some more in the coming days but would be nice to hear some arguments at the same time I someone want to take the time for it. will cancel my buying orders for now till I understand more what is going on.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Few hours more and we are in BIP91 Smiley

26 blocks before current lock-in period ends. Still 11 blocks needed for a lock-in.
There are 83.2% BIP91 blocks mined in the current period.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
The Board has reached a compromise with the Founders, still ironing out the details.

Thank you for your patience!

I am no longer part of the Board, but until a deal is reached the "details" are what really matter in any discussion or negotiation.  So the key point for me is if and when a deal is reached.

Dudes a snake oil salesman. He always speaks in vagaries, provides only hints and promises. There's no concrete info provided in his PRs, only phrases like, "just you wait, it's going to be big, etc, etc"
Activity: 173
The Board has reached a compromise with the Founders, still ironing out the details.

I am no longer part of the Board, but until a deal is reached the "details" are what really matter in any discussion or negotiation.  So the key point for me is if and when a deal is reached.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Jump to: