Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 208. (Read 371137 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This coin is very good but after I see the post it has been a long time but whether this is still early or is the end. If still early there is bounty campaign inside, this project. thanks so much to developer this project.
Activity: 533
Merit: 500
[Antshares is based on Bitcoin

How is Antshares based on Bitcoin? Antshares is pretty much it's own entity and is more out to compete with ETH than with a currency.

I may fo misspoke about it being based on Bitcoin as I got that I think from a forum poster. But I do know it's like XBY in that's it's not POS or POW but uses Byzantium fault intolerance which has been criticized by many even Vitalik and apparently needs 30% of nodes to be non malicious. Now if you look at the claims of XBY you will know we don't use POS or POW but a new innovative and unique way to secure the blockchain which is susposedly to be fine even if only one node is deemed safe.

And btw XBY is not just a currency just like ETH and Antshares it's a platform for smart contracts.

I'm aware of what XBY is. I've done quite well on ETH, LSK and Antshares. All of which are smart contract platforms. It's why I'm here.

You should read the Antshares whitepaper. It's interesting. I read all whitepapers I can.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251

How is Antshares based on Bitcoin? Antshares is pretty much it's own entity and is more out to compete with ETH than with a currency.

I may fo misspoke about it being based on Bitcoin as I got that I think from a forum poster. But I do know it's like XBY in that's it's not POS or POW but uses Byzantium fault intolerance which has been criticized by many even Vitalik and apparently needs 30% of nodes to be non malicious. Now if you look at the claims of XBY you will know we don't use POS or POW but a new innovative and unique way to secure the blockchain which is susposedly to be fine even if only one node is deemed safe.

And btw XBY is not just a currency just like ETH and Antshares it's a platform for smart contracts.
Ok, just to make things clear - what makes XBY more scalable than bitcoin/litecoin? Wasn't this an ordinary fork from bitcoin, when it was firstly introduced as a Bitmox? You rewritted whole code base? I just curious how you have done that with mainly one developer at the work, most of the time. I know there are some marvellous developers, who are really good, but still - one person isn't enough for such titanic hard work of rewritting whole code base. I know that later entered some devs, but they were like only for a month? Or max two?

Well Borzalom has been developing his ideas in the dark for years so it's not impossible for one man to code a coin base otherwise we wouldn't have Bitcoin. That aside yes it's a new coded chain, I'm not sure how much innovation there is in the chain itself as in ideas but I think we have been told it's all new code. We then moved from the old chain to the new coded chain.

The tech as I very simply understand it is scalability is due to a second virtual layer that is frictionless. Bitcoin has scalability issue, ETH has scalability issues and even Antshares has a 100mb limit as I understand it which is still gonna limit it long term. the idea is that XBY won't  ever have this issue.

We all just have to wait a little while longer,hopefully weeks rather than months to see what Borzalom has created. He has already shown some code from modules so evidence of work is already there to be seen.
Activity: 533
Merit: 500

Activity: 882
Merit: 310
Ok, just to make things clear - what makes XBY more scalable than bitcoin/litecoin? Wasn't this an ordinary fork from bitcoin, when it was firstly introduced as a Bitmox? You rewritted whole code base? I just curious how you have done that with mainly one developer at the work, most of the time. I know there are some marvellous developers, who are really good, but still - one person isn't enough for such titanic hard work of rewritting whole code base. I know that later entered some devs, but they were like only for a month? Or max two?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I don't  understand why every time there is something new the price goes down???

Definitely a good time to buy more coins.
Hope I have more BTC to spend.
Sellers really are going to be crying about selling at these prices.

Look at what Borzalom is building and compare this to similar (and in my opinion lesser projects) like ETH and now Antshares which already has a marketcap of 250m....compare that to laughable 8m now of XBY, thats 31x cheaper for I believe will be better tech. XBY is built on a more secure blockchain that either of them. Let the games begin!!!

https://cointelegraph.com/news/is-antshares-poised-to-be-chinas-ethereum

A lot of people are skeptical and with for reasons.

I assume that once the static level 1's are finally up and running people's skepticism will dry up.
New tech doesn't lie

Just to update I was wrong Antshares is actually much more at 380m market cap.

Hey I get the skeptics concerns and am not worried about the price now until we prove working tech...But lets be clear if the tech works the explosion in price to get to even a fraction of the market cap of the only real competitors in terms of tech will you must admit will be explosive. Antshares is based on Bitcoin which already in my opinion puts if far behind XBY more scalable and secure chain. Exciting times ahead.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Look at what Borzalom is building and compare this to similar (and in my opinion lesser projects) like ETH and now Antshares which already has a marketcap of 250m....compare that to laughable 8m now of XBY, thats 31x cheaper for I believe will be better tech. XBY is built on a more secure blockchain that either of them. Let the games begin!!!

A lot of people are skeptical and with for reasons.

I assume that once the static level 1's are finally up and running people's skepticism will dry up.
New tech doesn't lie

Activity: 200
I don't  understand why every time there is something new the price goes down???

Because investors have withdrawn BTC on their wallets, so they do not have BTC available on the exchange to buy XBY.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Basic Overview of XBY Modules System

What is the XtraBYtes Modules System and why is this so important for you to learn about?

The XtraBYtes Modules System is yet another aspect of XBY that sets us apart from all other coins in the crypto world today.

With the XBY Core being at the HUB and also containing some hard coded programs, such as storage, the core system opens the doors to the world of developers in a way that they can easily hook (attach) their programming visions and ideas (modules/services) to the existing userbase and visitors at the XtraBYtes Community Corporation.

As these modules (programs) come online, STaTiC owners will receive a notice offering them the option to support the newly attached program. Modules which have the most support from STaTiC owners receive the most exposure to the end users.

Modules provide the use case for XtraBYtes, whether it be decentralized storage to instant messaging and all conceivable applications in between. The XtraBYtes core and DICOM API will provide programmers with an easy to grasp platform for development. Using popular programming languages such as JAVA, C# & C++ as examples, but not limited to.

Over time, more and more developers will join us and the XBY Modules System will become larger and larger, with anything and everything any programmer can think of being made available to the XtraBYtes Community.

As modules come online, they will not only connect to the XBY Core, but some modules connect to other modules, making this a robust and ever expanding software world with shared libraries and our DICOM interface making even the most novice programming enthusiast capable of creating for the XBY Modules System.

We are also working on a full overview to show several use cases and will release this ASAP.

CCR, this is excellent.  We are in a healthy accumulation phase before more of the crypto space is aware of what we have here.  Once the tech is live, buyers will wish they would have gotten in at these levels. 
Activity: 5
I really don't think the price dropped because people don't believe in this project.

For one thing, the price isn't really dropping much, its been in this range for some time, and the volume on Cryptopia is only 3 BTC.  I think many people are waiting for the new tech to go live before they buy in.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Because people dont believe in this project: they sell now cuz they think this is the best time to sell for their profit. And then they wait for it to go down again a lot and then slowly buy up so they can sell with another news. They are gaining small profits but well, if they dont sell like this, the price wouldve been a lot higher Tongue
Activity: 353
Activity: 2
Thanks team for great job!!
This is a great news! Wink Wink
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Nice.. can't wait for it all to come together.. Keep up the good work.. This is smooth sailing!! Very excited about the final product.... can see it blooming..can smell it at a distance...Good job Borz, CCR, Vanfly and the team!!
Activity: 46
Can't wait for them tasty use-cases !  Tongue
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
If you want to learn more about Xtrabytes I highly-recommend joining us in Slack at https://xtrabytes.herokuapp.com/
Community members, board members and developers are available to answer your questions and concerns.
Activity: 15
Excellent...focus on getting these nodes online and a strong whitepaper! The tech is there!
Jump to: