Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 226. (Read 371137 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I think visually the one on the left looks better. Also, for investors, legitimacy is important and I think the one on the left looks very professional. Investors in the coin will want to see that it has the foundation to be a billion dollar plus coin.
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
Right is much better. More clean and modern look. Beter choice of fonts. Beter Icons and general site flow. The only thing that can enhance the right one comparing with left is the picture from left side on the first page and maybe just maybe different shade of blue. Bit darker but not too much.

I think pokerman's popularty on Slack might have helped him quite a bit here :')
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
You people have absolutely no taste. Graphics and UI/UX designer here. Right site is much better than the left one. Much cleaner and much more professional looking.

To each his own, I preferred tom's original design with the different shade of blue and hexagon pattern. I also think pokerman's uses the logo to better effect.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Right is much better. More clean and modern look. Beter choice of fonts. Beter Icons and general site flow. The only thing that can enhance the right one comparing with left is the picture from left side on the first page and maybe just maybe different shade of blue. Bit darker but not too much.
Activity: 201
The two website finalists, voted by STaTiC node holders.
A public vote is now taking place on final design

For me definitely the right site  Smiley
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
You people have absolutely no taste. Graphics and UI/UX designer here. Right site is much better than the left one. Much cleaner and much more professional looking.
Activity: 392
Both beautifully done, but I'm liking the one on the left the most  Lips sealed

Agree the one on the left is much more pleasing on the eye. Good roadmap bar on the bottom as well.
So far from voting till now it looks like that left one design will be selected by the community.
Activity: 232

Agree the one on the left is much more pleasing on the eye. Good roadmap bar on the bottom as well.
Activity: 232
Thanks guys for all your votes so far!
This is an exciting project to work on Smiley

Excellent work as you say.

Would you able to post a step by step method for making a paper wallet for XBY?
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
I only dislike the roadmap. Pokerman's roadmap it's definitely better.

Totally agree! I think Tom's website looks more professional and better composed, but the roadmap is a bit less clear than the one from Pokerman. If Tom has the roadmap from Pokerman it would be a clear winner Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
XtraBYtes will SECURE and allow access to your data from anywhere in the world. Decentralized SECURE storage.
SECURE is your first name Smiley

Pokerman's design is great, but there is to many vibrations and electro shocks. Icons are too dynamics. I don't feel SECURE.

Tom's design building confidence -more static, icons with padlocks are awesome. I only dislike the roadmap. Pokerman's roadmap it's definitely better.

Activity: 406
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
The two website finalists, voted by STaTiC node holders.
A public vote is now taking place on final design

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Is there upcoming good news about XtraBYtes?

You just follow this thread more great updates are coming,right now they are focusing in designing a website for xtrabyte and this is the best time to buy xtrrabyte, this coin reached 1500 mark and it could go much higher when developments unfold.
I think the one from Tom looks great but Pokerman's design looks way more interesting: the colors, setting of the page (centring of the logo) and so on...my absolute favorite. Won't be a problem if it Tom's design wins neither btw, since that one looks great too. Smiley

I'm leaning more towards poker's, but tom's is great too. Yours wasn't too bad either.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I think the one from Tom looks great but Pokerman's design looks way more interesting: the colors, setting of the page (centring of the logo) and so on...my absolute favorite. Won't be a problem if it Tom's design wins neither btw, since that one looks great too. Smiley

Yeah Toms looks the most professional. The rest look good but seem a bit amateur.

I think it will come down to Tom's and pokerman's design. Might be close.

We should take both of them and each visitor can choose which template want to see Smiley lets make choice online Smiley

That is 2x the maintenance though. Cool idea, but focusing attention on one design is probably the best option.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

Yeah Toms looks the most professional. The rest look good but seem a bit amateur.

We should take both of them and each visitor can choose which template want to see Smiley lets make choice online Smiley

Jump to: