Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 221. (Read 371137 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
A short video containing the progress of wallet builds, including some wallet concepts. XtraBYtes developers continue working Non-Stop.

New design looks nice .
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
And they just put the coins in c-cex, even investors there no one who has 1BTC. What innovation do you put in the coin there?

to bittrex and  finally to poloniex shuold add it!
somewhere there was a comment by devs that when the website is ready they consider adding to bigger exchange!

When the technology is ready, not the website.

A short video containing the progress of wallet builds, including some wallet concepts. XtraBYtes developers continue working Non-Stop.

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
And they just put the coins in c-cex, even investors there no one who has 1BTC. What innovation do you put in the coin there?

to bittrex and  finally to poloniex shuold add it!
somewhere there was a comment by devs that when the website is ready they consider adding to bigger exchange!
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Just an FYI Static Owners:

We will be launching a poll within the next 48 hours in the static owners channel to help decide where we move transaction fees too and when.  Please stop by and discuss or vote.
Activity: 353
Actually I want this coin since going to sky 2 months ago. I am waiting for this coin to go to the sky for this month. Could it happen?
i hope the price rise again to 1500s Wink
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Actually I want this coin since going to sky 2 months ago. I am waiting for this coin to go to the sky for this month. Could it happen?
Activity: 173
Xby become boring Angry

Nah, you just invested at a higher value then it is now and feel stuck with it since you cant get your BTC out of it because it's in loss. You are panicking rather then XtraBYtes being bored.

Hi LostWorld would you please lay low?  I have been reading through this whole thread and you are everywhere on last 30 pages? Dozens of comments of little value, cheering the coin like a cheerleader. I always skip your comments becausen I figured you are newbie in crypto and small holder. But its getting annoying, could you please not comment on every post here? Its not doing anything positive for the coin imho. Sorry to tell ypu this, but I am so annoyed I had to create account here. Btw I am big holder of xby. Thanks
No, I am sorry. I won't. You should deal with it. If you are irritated, hit me up in the Slack since you have been following me there too instead of creating an account here. I am enthousiastic about this project and I will keep posting, so too bad mate. Have fun reading more of me ;-).

LostWords mocked up our new wallet skin Smiley

When will the new website be online???
We're currently finalizing design of the new website to move form https://xtrabytes.global/#!/home.

Weeks - a month. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Xby become boring Angry

Nah, you just invested at a higher value then it is now and feel stuck with it since you cant get your BTC out of it because it's in loss. You are panicking rather then XtraBYtes being bored.

Hi LostWorld would you please lay low?  I have been reading through this whole thread and you are everywhere on last 30 pages? Dozens of comments of little value, cheering the coin like a cheerleader. I always skip your comments becausen I figured you are newbie in crypto and small holder. But its getting annoying, could you please not comment on every post here? Its not doing anything positive for the coin imho. Sorry to tell ypu this, but I am so annoyed I had to create account here. Btw I am big holder of xby. Thanks
No, I am sorry. I won't. You should deal with it. If you are irritated, hit me up in the Slack since you have been following me there too instead of creating an account here. I am enthousiastic about this project and I will keep posting, so too bad mate. Have fun reading more of me ;-).
Activity: 9
Xby become boring Angry

Activity: 230
can we stop the price posting in this thread?

this coin is months old and the tech behind it hasn't even been implemented yet.

price is irrelevant, we should be having a more focused discussion around how to make the coin succeed, rather than just what this coin does for your short-term profit.

we have a huge chance to revolutionize blockchain technology, don't simply think in the scope of your wallet.

just my 2 cents.

Oh well  you have a point here. Of course investors and holders wants the price to accumulate fast Smiley But, this coin is very undervalued in my opinion compared to its other ETH token contract coin.This coin is on my watch list too.
Activity: 48
When will the new website be online???
Xby become boring Angry

Activity: 353
Xby become boring Angry
Weak hands all over the place. Daytraders get nervous when what they hold drops down in value...strange thing. XtraBYtes is obviously a long term project. HODL and gather more (especially when they drop in value).
Activity: 672
Merit: 251

this coin is months old and the tech behind it hasn't even been implemented yet.

price is irrelevant, we should be having a more focused discussion around how to make the coin succeed, rather than just what this coin does for your short-term profit.

we have a huge chance to revolutionize blockchain technology, don't simply think in the scope of your wallet.

just my 2 cents.

Agree. But if we do talk of price it is amazing we have had even 30m marketcap so far without any tech in place. That shows how much potential this thing has once Borz completes the core coding. Lets me honest until then we are just preparing the basic marketing like websites until then so everyone is sat patiently for that. Once the core is released this community can rocket and i dont just mean price but then we have backup so we dont just look like we are selling snake oil. Its going to be massive!
Activity: 221
Buy n hold. Will enjoy next year n onward. . .   Smiley

just my 2 cents.

Good input, my friend. And 100% agree with what you said too. This is a long term, crypto-changing project so everything in a matter of days, weeks and even months should be irrelevant in terms of where it is at that point. Only matters where it will be.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

just my 2 cents.

Your are 100% right Wink This coin will be succeed for sure Wink
Activity: 12

just my 2 cents.
Jump to: