Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 232. (Read 371137 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Your on-line platform is too small, so it is very inconvenient
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Is this a serious project? Why only new users post on this topic? Do not users have an avatar?

Lol. You win the best post prize today.

What is the best place to buy this coin?
The programmer, are you real people? Or a hit?

Are there real people? Where is real information about the people behind this coin?

thanks

Read the OP sockboy.

thanks, my nigga
Activity: 384
Merit: 103
Is this a serious project? Why only new users post on this topic? Do not users have an avatar?

Are there real people? Where is real information about the people behind this coin?

thanks

Read the OP sockboy.
Activity: 18

thanks

With regard to the tasks and team point:

We are always looking for help and to build the team of coders supporting Borz, there's a slack channel #xbydevrecruit for it.  We invited all who volunteered to a dev channel and asked them, as Borz noted, to help in certain ways on the code and apart from 1-2, no one did anything.  Maybe our approach is wrong, and I am totally open to PM's on how to structure it a bit better to get people involved.  

We are continuously open to contributors for help, and are constantly looking for them.  So if anyone who wants to help Borz on the code can get in contact much obliged.  

Ive nothing against opening (yet) another channel BUT i think its more a culture of us and them that has developed. I dont attack people for this. Maybe it comes from wverythibg being some damn reveal or wveryone be patient amd wait. Its demotivating for people. No one really want to get channeled off to little channels. If i was king I would have no more than 3 channels. General which is anyone can talk from development to bullshit trading. One for devlopment which includes everything from website wallet and core. And maybe one for sticking important announcements. Roadmap etc. All this separating of community dosent work. This is one issue.of communication where some are in the know but the majority have no idea they are chatting to a devloper in silicon valley or some kid in a pc room in Bombay. community knowledge and sharing is key. My 2 cents.

Activity: 173
With regard to the tasks and team point:

We are always looking for help and to build the team of coders supporting Borz, there's a slack channel #xbydevrecruit for it.  We invited all who volunteered to a dev channel and asked them, as Borz noted, to help in certain ways on the code and apart from 1-2, no one did anything.  Maybe our approach is wrong, and I am totally open to PM's on how to structure it a bit better to get people involved. 

We are continuously open to contributors for help, and are constantly looking for them.  So if anyone who wants to help Borz on the code can get in contact much obliged.  
hahahaha The project is not doomed because of some upset over a website.

There are some community streamlining that needs to be done and I think some change is happening now. CCREV must take some blame for that.

This quote from Borz is very telling...

"We started this project and we will finish this project. Some peoples who want fast profit without work maybe leave this project. I don't like these type of peoples. These peoples will write the negative criticism and never help. John often ask help but rarely get. I created very easy tasks and nobody done these tasks. The team building is hard work and never fast. We need stable team who contribute and help."

So there were jobs to do but I don't think those jobs were openly discussed. Everything is managed by the 'team' and everything is being taken care of by the board, no one being told even who is in charge. I think many talented people would of helped if they knew what was needed. I HOPE THIS CHANGE.

The other thing is BORZ quote:

"The stupids just criticism each other. Maybe i have wrong idea and need correcting. If peoples help then that is good. If you say destructive words: bad, shit, ugly etc... That never help to make better. If you say: the blue is better than red because... and you have idea why better, this is the constructive and good help."

Actually 90% of the supposed FUD CCREV talked about was EXACTLY this kind of criticism. It was nearly all criticism with solutions, i.e. get a new website designer, pay a pro designer, maybe more open communication, maybe some shifting of roles etc etc. So the community was doing what a community is supposed to do and CCREV is the one in the wrong in this case and should shoulder some blame like an adult. And at the very least not fucking attack and blame those offering constructive solutions!!! IS he humbly said yeah guys the site isn't as good as I thought it would be, lets get on and make a better one all this would of been avoided.

AND THEN LETS MOVE THE FUCK ON CAUSE THIS PROJECT TECH WISE IS FUCKING BRILLIANT>>>>
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Activity: 187
I don't think this is a scam. I have many reasons why it isn't but one major point you should know, we know exactly who Borzalom is. If this turns out to be a scam he could to prison..so no of course ts not a scam.

I do take issue with CCREVOLUTION though. I saw what happened on the slack, I didn't get involved but I read enough to know the issue was the website was shit average, the text was bloated as usual and so people who had been hyped up like it was going to be some big reveal with team members hinting at info in the website that was going to blow people's minds.

So it's disingenuous that CCREVOLUTION puts the blame on others rather than himself. It angers me he tried to turn it around to be about some in community being impatient when it was simply his website. I also resent he uses Borz as back up when clearly Borz has no idea what really is going on and CCREV clearly framed it as FUD and trouble makers. The guy completely managed the website with a developer, even the developer said its why ccrevolution asked for. The community had zero input. CCREV kept saying everyone was going to be impressed etc. So I fail to see after 2 months creating a shit site it's anyone's fault but CCREVOLUTION. How dare he blame others for this own incompetence. And then threatens kicking out even team members if they don't tow the line. Jesus does he not understand what open source community project means? He clearly is a very small person with power turning him into a little tyrant. Rant over.

I still very much support the project but I do hope CCREVS roles is cut down as the guy is a liability to what is an amazing project. And I don't care if it was him who met borz and made this project happen. Many millions are now involved, it's a community project. If he continues to fuck up and keep blaming other when he does he needs the boot. No one is above this project apart from Borz. He should remeber NEM founder was booted out and it was the best for the project long term. This is bigger than one guy.

The problem is that there is not enough evidence to put these guys in prison. Borzalom could just give up a year from now and say "You know what, it doesn't work, I tried my best." Part of how smart this is, is that its unfinished tech and can be claimed as such.

But at least you have the balls to call this guy out. Finally, someone does.

Talking about putting people in prison because of your "hunches" about a coin which you liked before you were banned from the Slack is quite disappointing honestly. What you are doing just stinks of revenge and nothing more.

In the past 24 hours there has been a big shakeup in the way the community is involved in a lot tasks due to the feedback we received from our website release. We have a public channel set up where our talented members (a number of of them being professional designers)  can submit their own designs and choose who the project leads will be, and on 26th June, there will be a vote to decide the winner. In addition, we have had a great proposal by one of our community members to create a section on said website dedicated for potential developers/contributors to contact our team members, listing their skill set etc, and then the investors/board can decide whether or not we need more resources dedicated to that area.  Smiley

Man, you gotta read my post a bit more carefully buddy. Roll Eyes

People are so quick to see what they want to see.

CC has been transparent from the start about the project and which info they would willing to share or not or later. For a young project like this they are doing well and people can complain about the mistakes that are made but even devs from big projects that had ICO make mistakes and need the input of the community to stay on the right track.

Cheesy Transparent enough to keep the entire development anonymous and in a private repo. Theres so much cult like denial in this thread its embarrassing. I cant believe I defended this coin and the people behind it. I used to defend it so hard.

Good luck guys. I hope it all works out for you and you all prove those mean bad fudders wrong and become super duper millionaires. Really.

See ya Xtrabytes. Won't miss you.
Activity: 207
CC has been transparent from the start about the project and which info they would willing to share or not or later. For a young project like this they are doing well and people can complain about the mistakes that are made but even devs from big projects that had ICO make mistakes and need the input of the community to stay on the right track.

A project with a succesfull ICO can attract talented devs easier, these guys are working for free (no ICO for XBY) and trying to bring out something new. The people that are complaining about seeing no progress entered this project with the wrong expectations.  I bought XBY with the expectation to see something good after 6 months but it seems it may be sooner.

When i see how active these guys are on slack i wish that the devs from the tokens that i am holding were this active (guess that the devs from those big projects only communicate alot before and during ICO and after that you don't hear much from them). I think because XBY slack is very active that people expect new information every day.

I don't like the website that was released and the hype created around it but i am happy there is one place with all information. I am sure things will become better, i'm keeping my XBY and support it because i want to see something new released into the cryptoworld.
Activity: 30
I love XBY too. I don't understand these individuals who after divesting themselves, feel the need to continue to bad-mouth this coin. Please, get on with your life. You made a decision now live with it and move on. Who has all this extra time to spread hatred. Obviously, XBY has something going for it to get you so upset. Long live XBY!
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
I love XBY.
Here is my course of action to invest:
- If I trust, I buy and stay calm.
-If I do not trust, I go my way and do not buy.
- If there is any doubt about my investments, I sell.
- In any case, I keep my opinions for myself and I do not try to influence the community.

I love XBY too.. Gave me a reason to believe in Crypto coins.. I will remain a believer!! Long live XBY!
Activity: 182
Here are some positive things to look forward to in the near future:

1. New zoltchain with the genesis block will be brought online.

2. The Level 1 STaTiC nodes will be brought online.

3. 33 new level 1 STaTiC nodes will be offered for sale to the community.

4. XBY will be listed on Bittrex after the tech is up and running.

5. Level 2 STaTiC nodes will be offered up for sale to the community, and brought online.

6. XtraBYtes will start selling decentralized distributed harddrive space once we get the system in place.

Thank you for sharing some great news..finally. After reading through some "stuff" this is much appreciated. Time to stock up some more XBY again!!!

I love XBY.
Here is my course of action to invest:
- If I trust, I buy and stay calm.
-If I do not trust, I go my way and do not buy.
- If there is any doubt about my investments, I sell.
- In any case, I keep my opinions for myself and I do not try to influence the community.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

5. Level 2 STaTiC nodes will be offered up for sale to the community, and brought online.

6. XtraBYtes will start selling decentralized distributed harddrive space once we get the system in place.

With all these, I hope Xtrabyte price will stabilize there's a big dip in price always when we hit high and it happens on several occasions I still have my Xtrabyte,for a young project XBY has achieved a lot.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250

Thank you for sharing some great news..finally. After reading through some "stuff" this is much appreciated. Time to stock up some more XBY again!!!

How the XtraBYtes Blockchain works.
As introduction XtraBYtes is a newly invented algorithm that does not require any traditional type of mining support, such as: POW or POS. We have created something called Proof of Signature (POSign)which ensures that 100% of all blocks will be signed by the system when they occur. The blocks are signed by the network of Master Nodes after verifying the transactions in the block.
Typical P2P Networks work something like this……

https://medium.com/@xxxxxxxddfeutt/how-the-xtrabytes-blockchain-works-69979081bf42

XBY: Unique project and great opportunity at this price !
Jump to: