Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 267. (Read 371137 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
rumor is the dev sold the community wallet balance

people asking about it in slack

he bans them..

Yeah for sure u are that shit troll from slack !
People this is not true. This one guy trying to FUD!

This is the community address: BLocksFEE4ProofofSignatureXXYF3VQ3   
and balance is: 424.901 XBY
No, nobody have access to these coins.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

he bans them..

Yeah for sure u are that shit troll from slack !
People this is not true. This one guy trying to FUD!
Activity: 914
Merit: 299

he bans them..

Rumor is now that the price started going up again you spread fud to get more cheap coins
Activity: 210

he bans them..

There is no 'rumor', there was one guy (who I suspect is you), for whatever reason, who waltzed into the Slack and starting spreading bullshit about how borz sold the community wallet. And when you refused to listen to reason, you were banned for continuing your little smear campaign.

And now here you are playing the victim pretending there is some conspiracy. Give me a break.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1

he bans them..

Wow, really? I only saw you being disrespectful as the reason you were booted. Cursing and making false accusations w/ no proof will probably get you booted from any Slack. Personally, I'm happy they did.
Activity: 224

he bans them..

Activity: 474
Merit: 251
How the XtraBYtes Blockchain works.
As introduction XtraBYtes is a newly invented algorithm that does not require any traditional type of mining support, such as: POW or POS. We have created something called Proof of Signature (POSign)which ensures that 100% of all blocks will be signed by the system when they occur. The blocks are signed by the network of Master Nodes after verifying the transactions in the block.
Typical P2P Networks work something like this……

https://medium.com/@xxxxxxxddfeutt/how-the-xtrabytes-blockchain-works-69979081bf42

XBY: Unique project and great opportunity at this price !

it is very nice,xby price will go a new high.

really price going up? who pumping price? I still wait for info
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Funny how people still believe that this is a short-term-investment project. It's the same type of people that FUD when it decreases in value and start dumping with their weak hands. It's good for anyone who believes in this long term project to gain more for less but also funny that people invest their money but not their time in projects.
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
glad some weak hands dumped, I got the chance to buy some more cheap coins. Price seems to be recovering btw, I have a feeling this baby will soon reach 1000 sats Smiley
Activity: 264
so whats new on the latest wallet released. are the graphics changed? can i still use the wallet from 1 week ago?
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
The price falls, it seems that everyone becomes cool! Cheesy

It goes and it comes back ,😉

Don't fall into that trap... HODL your XBY and you will be very happy when everything starts to come online and as the months and years pass.

Also, if you are a STaTiC holder... Do NOT break your node... You will regret that BIG TIME Wink

Borz and I have started sorting out the next stage so we can reveal what is coming next for investors.

No timeline when we will reveal this but it will come right after he gets the STaTiCs online I think. One step at a time and there is no point in talking about what is next until we finish cleaning up this major MAJOR step.

Yes, I believe the team, I have never been sold, I am willing to stick to the community together! Grin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
As introduction XtraBYtes is a newly invented algorithm that does not require any traditional type of mining support, such as: POW or POS. We have created something called Proof of Signature (POSign)which ensures that 100% of all blocks will be signed by the system when they occur. The blocks are signed by the network of Master Nodes after verifying the transactions in the block.

https://medium.com/@xxxxxxxddfeutt/how-the-xtrabytes-blockchain-works-69979081bf42

it is very nice,xby price will go a new high.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
great.. always make an update here in btctalk and dont stop to bring new development. this coin could reach top 20 in the near future

I'm sure they are going to be,but I notice I significant drop in it's price from 700 sats a few days ago,but volume never change it's still high I'm sure in just a matter of weeks they will be on 50 million marketcap great achievement for a new coin like Xtrabyte
Activity: 182

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
great.. always make an update here in btctalk and dont stop to bring new development. this coin could reach top 20 in the near future
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

There is a TON of things to do right now

I, and many other people in our XBY community would really, really appreciate if you could expand further on the things that you are currently working on right now?

Thankyou kindly,

R33cxe
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Finally for today:

I am sorry for not being able to be on here as often as I was previously. There are only so many hours in the day and there is a TON of things to do right now... This past week has been particularly busy and several things got us sidetracked.

The key is to try to cover all the bases and juggle things that seem to be most important to keep everyone's eyes on the target.

Rest assured... we are RIGHT ON TRACK!!

Have a FANTASTIC weekend!!

The price falls, it seems that everyone becomes cool! Cheesy

It goes and it comes back ,😉

Don't fall into that trap... HODL your XBY and you will be very happy when everything starts to come online and as the months and years pass.

Also, if you are a STaTiC holder... Do NOT break your node... You will regret that BIG TIME Wink

Borz and I have started sorting out the next stage so we can reveal what is coming next for investors.

No timeline when we will reveal this but it will come right after he gets the STaTiCs online I think. One step at a time and there is no point in talking about what is next until we finish cleaning up this major MAJOR step.

Hello...

Cryptopia is not on Coinmarketcap's list of markets yet. It would be good to add.

Thank you for the reminder. I have contacted both CMC and WCI for updating the coin already and now I have sent a follow with the request to add Cryptopia.

Jump to: