Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 271. (Read 371137 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hello guys

Could someone just post an Update on what's really going in the backend with XBY?

Waiting to hear from you guys...

Also if anyone could send me an Invite on Slack will help me join the Revolution.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I like ANN, hard work CCRevolution!

Is there a projection of the price in the future?

I am not the right person to answer this question but I have read a lot of people who are more experienced chat about this. Most people think it's very possible for it to reach 1 dollar eventually. Some hope it fails, others hope/think it could be more worth in future but I believe it is a succes if it reaches the 1 dollar.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I like ANN, hard work CCRevolution!

Is there a projection of the price in the future?
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Hi,

Are there any bounties opened eg. for translations?

Regards,
Gernstein

If I may add: I am open for Turkish and Dutch translations Smiley.
Activity: 22
Hi,

Are there any bounties opened eg. for translations?

Regards,
Gernstein
Activity: 98
Havent been this excited for a coin in a long, looooong time
Activity: 155
Merit: 100

Absolutely! The development team are cautious to run before we can walk though. More than likely they would want to get rid of old chain and get Chords system running and checked. I estimate a month or two, but that's a pure guess. The sooner we get off Yobit the better, I'm no Gandhi but the site is wall to wall scams and pump and dumps. Most coins they are buying are dead.lol.

I recognise you from many coins I've been involved in the past. Welcome, this one is a keeper I think.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Xby move only this year top 10 cryptocurrency. xby is really good coin. i have not traded yet but it is special coin. You can see the commitment of the dev here and its effort to bring it to a good price.
Activity: 49
Merit: 20
XBY down to 200 sat then soon 1 sat again!!!
Id rather die with the regrets of failure than die with the regrets of not having tried hard enough.
But I do have a strong feeling that I may very well die rich.
Activity: 65
XBY down to 200 sat then soon 1 sat again!!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Done smokim87.  Thanks for putting this together.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Creating a Signed Message with Your Spendable Wallet

Note: Signed messages are 100% safe, there's no way someone can get your private key or steal your wallet. Search around or ask someone to confirm if you'd like.

*Click on File, then sign message.

1.Enter your XBY spendable address used for the static node you registered, if you are not sure which address you used. Go to the static node list: http://xtrabyte.me/nodes and find one of you static nodes (if you have several nodes), you will see your spendable address there. Ensure it's showing up in your wallet under "Receive coins" tab.

2. In the message box, enter slack nickname or bitcointalk username only if you are not on slack.

3. Once you have your XBY spendable address entered, your slack nickname entered in the message box. Click "Sign Message".

4. You will see the signature has been generated which means you have successfully signed a message.

Send the following for static node verification to CCrevolution via private message here OR to CCrevolution or CCNCCN or SMOKIM87 (you can PM me here too) on Slack.

Copy and paste your spendable wallet address from step2, your message text and finally the generated signature and send it in the following format

Spendable address:
Message: (If you followed step 2 it should be either your slack nickname or your bitcointalk username if you did not join XBY's slack yet)
Signature:

If all goes well this verifies you as a static holder and gain access to the static owner room discussion.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
You can write a pizza story for xby! Cheesy
Activity: 232
Hello, I would just like to say Bitcoin to $10,000 in 2 years....XBY to 0.05 BTC in 2 years.....I have 124,000 XBY which will be $61 million dollars or over 6000 BTC at $10K a pop.

Could we arrange an XBY millionaires gala dinner when that happens, somewhere posh like a 5 star Caribbean resort?

In fact how about a Gold card members section on the website for those of us above a certain value to arrange such meets?

I will personally present CCrevolution with a Gold plated Swiss watch at such a time - although easy to afford at that level of wealth, it's a nice gesture though.

I'm not being entirely sarcastic here - those prices are not completely impossible to me, but much more likely is XBY to $1 which is more than enough. I really believe we can go there, although Gold watches will be on hold for later.

It's a great project and even if we only hit a few cents, thanks for all the efforts in trying to make this a success to everyone involved.

If this does happen I will suck CCrevolutions balls dry. No homo

loooooool
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
Hello, I would just like to say Bitcoin to $10,000 in 2 years....XBY to 0.05 BTC in 2 years.....I have 124,000 XBY which will be $61 million dollars or over 6000 BTC at $10K a pop.

Could we arrange an XBY millionaires gala dinner when that happens, somewhere posh like a 5 star Caribbean resort?

In fact how about a Gold card members section on the website for those of us above a certain value to arrange such meets?

I will personally present CCrevolution with a Gold plated Swiss watch at such a time - although easy to afford at that level of wealth, it's a nice gesture though.

I'm not being entirely sarcastic here - those prices are not completely impossible to me, but much more likely is XBY to $1 which is more than enough. I really believe we can go there, although Gold watches will be on hold for later.

It's a great project and even if we only hit a few cents, thanks for all the efforts in trying to make this a success to everyone involved.

If this does happen I will suck CCrevolutions balls dry. No homo
Activity: 232

Activity: 12
is there a consensus for the most safe storage of coins?

was looking to download the new mac wallet, but the disclaimer says that the wallet is "highly experimental"

the alternative is keeping them on yobit, which obviously doesn't sound like the best idea
Activity: 70
Hello guys

I'm very curious to hear that is anyone getting paid Daily Rewards in XBY for keeping his/her Static Node Active & Online?

What's next on the Roadmap, where do we go from here?

The price of XBY has really taken a hit & we're already placed in Top 100 on CMC, Tremendous Achievement in all sense, Congratulations to 1 & All.

$7.3 Million of Market Cap in itself speaks a lot.  Roll Eyes

Waiting to hear from @CCRevolution what to expect in coming days & what will be other Major Developments on the way. Smiley

Jump to: