Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 285. (Read 371137 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Its got to be one of the most positive and interesting stores in Crypto for a while. Its going to make for a great story once it hits the Crypto press and beyond.

Your first sentence is already happening... this is why we are growing and people are taking notice. When your second sentence occurs, we will climb to new altitudes again and depending when that happens, those altitudes could be rather extreme.

I will be away this trollbox today also but will watch XBY price going down with popcorn. Good luck to the those who think XBY will hold these price levels. a 650M coins. wow lol and a start with 1 Sat although i know that old Dev of Bitmox has left and its all a new coin but the fear still remains in people mind and they dont hold the coin for long and sell at cheap profits.
Anyways, This is crypto thing where anything can happen at any time. Always remember this.

^ ^ ^ ^ THIS IS FUD ^ ^ ^ ^

FUD = Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt

People do this to try to scare people and get your coins cheap so they can profit...

People like this have not done their research yet...

We encourage you to thoroughly research XtraBYtes. We are going to revolutionize crypto.

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

I'm confused, may I tell you what happened to me?  I didn't notice that my wallet was old version, and transferred XBY into it from an exchange.  It never arrives and I come here and see your post about having the same problem.  I then ask if legit.  I then see you say it's a scam to use this link.  So confused!

Questions:

1.  Where do I get the real version of the new wallet?
2.  Is my coin lost or will it show up when I get new wallet?

I already answered you can get the link on the ANN page...

Once you download the latest wallet it will sync properly and your coins will show up.

OK, everything is right now...  Thank you so much for being so engaged with one man's problems.  You are the person I trust here.  Thank you!  *says a lot that you care enough to respond even though my questions are an annoyance*  thx again!
i dont know why you people are on yobit whit knowing what they doing...in my country there is saying if you touch sh.t then it start to stinks... cex is good exchange we dont need yobit at all...better some other exchange..

We have rescued several good people who end up on Yobit with our #trollpatrol. It is not our fault how traders operate over there but we certainly have built a very solid community that is growing day by day between the 2 exchanges we are on thus far. More will come...

Just remember; not everyone on Yobit is bad and many people do not even speak in the troll box but they may be listening and when our group goes in there on a #trollpatrol mission, people learn about The XtraBYtes Community Corporation and this prompts them to investigate properly and then they realize what we have here at XtraBYtes.

That's why Smiley

Thank you for your input!

I'm confused, may I tell you what happened to me?  I didn't notice that my wallet was old version, and transferred XBY into it from an exchange.  It never arrives and I come here and see your post about having the same problem.  I then ask if legit.  I then see you say it's a scam to use this link.  So confused!

Questions:

I already answered you can get the link on the ANN page...

Once you download the latest wallet it will sync properly and your coins will show up.

Just secured 500k XBY... Feels good man!  Cool

Should I look to register a static node immediately or wait?

Do I need to leave my computer running to benefit from the node, or does it work in the background for me?

---Road to $1---

R33cxe

When the STaTiC system is up and running, you will want to be running 24/7 or you will not receive SHOCK rewards during your offline time.

I have this version and it says it is obsolete... are you sure yours doesnt' say obsolete?  it says it at the bottom in tiny print

Someone said that this is latest version, but I am scared to try it.

https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/tag/pre-v1.1.0.1 <<< JUST UPDATED

That is the Official Github for XtraBYtes... You can download from inside there or on the ANN page there is a direct link, which is the same link you find if you click the link you just shared.

How old is the new wallet in the announcement page?I've just downloaded and sync my wallet just the other day,but now my wallet has an alert that it is obsolete and needs an upgrade,do we have a new wallet installed?

The link on the ANN page is good... Borzalom is simply updating the file on Github and the link remains the same for now. There will be multiple updates over the coming weeks and now you will always be notified when your wallet is not the latest version.

Thank you!

My wallet is saying warning the version is obsolete? I updated a couple of days ago? Is there a newer update?

Hi please find the latest version here: https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/tag/windows-STaTiCpre

Two questions:

1. Can anyone confirm that this is the correct wallet to download, and not someone scamming?  *sorry if you are on the team and I don't recognize, but leary due to this not being on the ANN*

2.  Umm, I tried to transfer my XBY to the wallet with an old version and the coins never arrived.  Am I screwed or will everything show up when I get the updated wallet?

Please answer... I'm a little worried.  

Thanks you!

BTW never! download a wallet from a repost, it can easily be a scam. Only from known posters like the developer.

Did you get scammed?

NO, its very easy to quote someone who posted a wallet link and change the wallet download in the quote to a wallet that is designed to give key loggers etc, it happens a lot. Always download direct from known trusted poster. For a second I thought it looked like a spoof account as I couldn't see the other releases, but I was mistaken.

I'm confused, may I tell you what happened to me?  I didn't notice that my wallet was old version, and transferred XBY into it from an exchange.  It never arrives and I come here and see your post about having the same problem.  I then ask if legit.  I then see you say it's a scam to use this link.  So confused!

Questions:

1.  Where do I get the real version of the new wallet?
2.  Is my coin lost or will it show up when I get new wallet?

Download XtraBYtes Wallet from the ANN page,or https[Suspicious link removed] . I have downloaded from this link and my wallet is working fine.

I have this version and it says it is obsolete... are you sure yours doesnt' say obsolete?  it says it at the bottom in tiny print

Someone said that this is latest version, but I am scared to try it.

https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/tag/windows-STaTiCpre

Activity: 17
Just secured 500k XBY... Feels good man!  Cool

Should I look to register a static node immediately or wait?

Do I need to leave my computer running to benefit from the node, or does it work in the background for me?

---Road to $1---

R33cxe
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
My wallet is saying warning the version is obsolete? I updated a couple of days ago? Is there a newer update?

Hi please find the latest version here: https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/tag/windows-STaTiCpre

Two questions:

1. Can anyone confirm that this is the correct wallet to download, and not someone scamming?  *sorry if you are on the team and I don't recognize, but leary due to this not being on the ANN*

2.  Umm, I tried to transfer my XBY to the wallet with an old version and the coins never arrived.  Am I screwed or will everything show up when I get the updated wallet?

Thanks you!

BTW never! download a wallet from a repost, it can easily be a scam. Only from known posters like the developer.

Did you get scammed?

NO, its very easy to quote someone who posted a wallet link and change the wallet download in the quote to a wallet that is designed to give key loggers etc, it happens a lot. Always download direct from known trusted poster. For a second I thought it looked like a spoof account as I couldn't see the other releases, but I was mistaken.

I'm confused, may I tell you what happened to me?  I didn't notice that my wallet was old version, and transferred XBY into it from an exchange.  It never arrives and I come here and see your post about having the same problem.  I then ask if legit.  I then see you say it's a scam to use this link.  So confused!

Questions:

Go to page 55 of this thread and scroll to CCRevolutions post with this heading:

"These are the COMPLETE steps in setting up a STaTiC Node with Windows:"

Since you were worried about links and security issues, you will see the official download link in that post.  I surely hope that you, or anybody else did not get scammed out of their coins by a thief.

How old is the new wallet in the announcement page?I've just downloaded and sync my wallet just the other day,but now my wallet has an alert that it is obsolete and needs an upgrade,do we have a new wallet installed?

Check page 55 of this thread for an update on the wallet from the ANN page. 
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Two questions:

Thanks you!

Did you get scammed?

Questions:

Download XtraBYtes Wallet from the ANN page,or https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/download/windows-STaTiCpre/xtrabytes-qt.exe . I have downloaded from this link and my wallet is working fine.

Two questions:

Thanks you!

Did you get scammed?

Questions:

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

Two questions:

Thanks you!

Did you get scammed?

Two questions:

1. Can anyone confirm that this is the correct wallet to download, and not someone scamming?  *sorry if you are on the team and I don't recognize, but leary due to this not being on the ANN*

2.  Umm, I tried to transfer my XBY to the wallet with an old version and the coins never arrived.  Am I screwed or will everything show up when I get the updated wallet?

Thanks you!

Did you get scammed?
Activity: 384
Merit: 103

Two questions:

Thanks you!

BTW never! download a wallet from a repost, it can easily be a scam. Only from known posters like the developer. Yes it seems the right one..

Two questions:

Thanks you!

***EDIT***   kubricktrader , the person that last downloaded this link to the new wallet just posted that it was a scam that would steal money and his post was immediately deleted...... WHAT IS GOING ON?Huh!?!!
Activity: 35
i dont know why you people are on yobit whit knowing what they doing...in my country there is saying if you touch sh.t then it start to stinks... cex is good exchange we dont need yobit at all...better some other exchange..
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Sorry for posting so much i''l stop and go to bed now BUT. Grin

Sorry for repetition but please if you don't want Yobit traders to suppress the price artificially then don't forget to put some BUY walls up, even .01 if lots of people do it will stop the fake dumpers from dumping. Please don't think of this as manipulation, its ANTI MANIPULATION until we get on a better exchange where people actually use the buy wall for buying not manipulating the market.

I will be away this trollbox today also but will watch XBY price going down with popcorn. Good luck to the those who think XBY will hold these price levels. a 650M coins. wow lol and a start with 1 Sat although i know that old Dev of Bitmox has left and its all a new coin but the fear still remains in people mind and they dont hold the coin for long and sell at cheap profits.
Anyways, This is crypto thing where anything can happen at any time. Always remember this.
Jump to: