Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 288. (Read 371137 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Finally got my wallet fully and my coins arrived in my wallet,thanks to admin for posting there is a new version of wallet
but Yobit wallet is delayed and I'm waiting for it to go online so I can transfer all my coins from my yobit wallet.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
How can I join the xby slack channel? I think I need an invitation
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Yeah I won't bother with making them official, if someone thinks any of them are good they can use it for their entry.

Thank you for your contribution! Smiley

Activity: 384
Merit: 103
Yeah I won't bother with making them official, if someone thinks any of them are good they can use it for their entry.
So far I like this best:

The Proof of Signature Blockchain Revolution

My suggestions:

XtraBYtes: A radical new way to do the blockchain.

XtraBYtes: A Consensus Revolution.    (very clickbait and very punchy, short and to the point, I think its my favourite  Cheesy)

XtraBYtes : Blockchain 3.0

XtraBTtes: Something Different

XtraBYtes: Bitcoin but with Extra Byte!

XxtraBYtes: A better way to do Crypto.

XtraBYtes: A completely new way to secure and create consensus using Chords.

*I guess I was thinking get people intrigued and separate it from the crowd to click on OP to read up rather than trying to squeeze the entire project in 5 words or less. While I like the Proof of Signature blockchain revolution and similar there are a hundred other OP's that sound kind of similar and have similar language...and I probably wouldn't click on them.

I recommend people look at Announcement ANN and think what wording would stand out and make them click.

You have some good ideas, but you have not made them official... This is good to help stimulate ideas though! Thank you and if you want to have a chance to win the pool, please follow the entry instructions.

So far I like this best:

The Proof of Signature Blockchain Revolution

My suggestions:

XtraBYtes: A radical new way to do the blockchain.

XtraBYtes: A Consensus Revolution.    (very clickbait and very punchy, short and to the point, I think its my favourite  Cheesy)

XtraBYtes : Blockchain 3.0

XtraBTtes: Something Different

XtraBYtes: Bitcoin but with Extra Byte!

XxtraBYtes: A better way to do Crypto.

XtraBYtes: A completely new way to secure and create consensus using Chords.

*I guess I was thinking get people intrigued and separate it from the crowd to click on OP to read up rather than trying to squeeze the entire project in 5 words or less. While I like the Proof of Signature blockchain revolution and similar there are a hundred other OP's that sound kind of similar and have similar language...and I probably wouldn't click on them.

I recommend people look at Announcement ANN and think what wording would stand out and make them click.

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Glad I found this coin last week. Looking forward to this one.

Great to have you on board! Welcome to the XtraBYtes Community Corporation!!

Thank you!
Activity: 226
Holding tightly my 600k xby ...
Hope price can reach 1000 sat by the end of this year...

Great to have you on board! Welcome to the XtraBYtes Community Corporation!!

Activity: 102
CONTEST RULE ADJUSTMENT

After further consideration, a type of Community Brainstorming Session is felt to be a better idea than a blind challenge. Therefore, we will show you the entries to help stimulate some new thoughts, additional ideas and participation. Also, it is totally legit to take someones word and add to it - this is what brainstorm is all about...

As you can see below, one of the participants dropped the word "Blockchain" and another changed the slogan completely... You can do whatever you want, except change the name or the lettering of XtraBYtes - this is our brand and brand design to highlight XBY, which is the driving force behind all the profits now and in the future.

Entries thus far:

c4fed62bc92cc1a59d5461c2102563cd63a1d64aee6a80ec534ffdc6750f4834
XtraBYtes - The Proof of Signature Blockchain Revolution

24ec5fe5312a82632451d6635cb89a4cc0e49621f7840c5a195bb954e7085672
XtraBYtes - The Proof of Signature Blockchain Super System

2075a1c8dd9c8c822185673d5740b5fc278b66b5c0f0c2db270058532d1ef651
XtraBYtes - The Proof of Signature GLOBAL NOTARY

f49dc07e610fe5237d2aee7dad8ad46317e15c12b9e70fabed21687158ebac73
XtraBYtes - Real People, Real Code, Real BYTE

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
hello y'all, stocked with some xby Grin Grin

now for my question

just installed the mac wallet (also i see that the op is not updated with the mac wallet)

wondering what the instructions are for setting up a static node on mac, or if they are the same as windows
Activity: 88
The following list: http://borzalom.hu/richlist.html

shows a much smaller total of XBY (for my spending wallet) than what is actually is my wallet.  Am I looking at it incorrectly?

Help->Debug->Console
enter command: listaddressgroupings

Displayed address balances must be equal on balances of rich list.
If not equal then i must know.

Thanks, now I see everything!
Activity: 169

shows a much smaller total of XBY (for my spending wallet) than what is actually is my wallet.  Am I looking at it incorrectly?

Help->Debug->Console
enter command: listaddressgroupings

Displayed address balances must be equal on balances of rich list.
If not equal then i must know.

I'm betting you have your money in two or more addresses in your wallet?

No, I have only used one address to receive coins in my spending wallet.

Can you say which wallet address it is?

Did you update wallet?

Update?  No, I just downloaded the wallet but maybe I still need to update.  Do I have to do everything over again with the static node?

I got to go now. But one I assume the static node money won't show on the rich list as its offline. But yes there was an update a few days ago you must do, just save it over your old download but backup first. Maybe ask in slack if that doesn't help.

Did you update wallet?

Update?  No, I just downloaded the wallet but maybe I still need to update.  Do I have to do everything over again with the static node?

Did you update wallet?

shows a much smaller total of XBY (for my spending wallet) than what is actually is my wallet.  Am I looking at it incorrectly?

shows a much smaller total of XBY (for my spending wallet) than what is actually is my wallet.  Am I looking at it incorrectly?

Jump to: