Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 341. (Read 371139 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
I am a WARRIOR!

I will NEVER surrender...

My beliefs are strong and unshakable, within: Justice, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity and Protection of anything, anyone and everything I love. And when I am not doing battle, I am a humble and gentle with a heart and soul full of: love, kindness, passion and warmth for my fellow citizens of the universe, my friends, my family, my associates and my businesses.

Anyone who crosses my boundaries is confronted and dealt with accordingly. As a younger man, I stood up to anyone and was not afraid of anyone and if it came to battle, I more than held my own and for an untrained fighter, I had a very impressive winning record. As a child and youth, my father (and mother) always instilled these beliefs and developed my character to be someone who NEVER throws the first punch and I never have.

Perhaps this is why my buddies always called me Dynamite Dave because if someone hit me, it was not long before they were laying on the ground. However, I was also taught to stop when the threat was neutralized and I always have done so.

So, for you trolls who come in here and give us this BS and lies about our coin, which is our BABY... You will be dealt with accordingly. You are not dealing with someone unable to fight through the keyboard and I will expose your lies if you are not being honest, because I am also a virtual warrior! I have a strong command of the English language and I am extremely articulate.

Don't you think we are well aware that there is stiff competition in our market space? We know this and we are prepared to do battle if required and will also make all the right moves in all positive directions to attract and serve our fair share of the market.

Don't you think that we are well aware that greedy trolls will do everything in their power to keep people from buying a different coin to protect their own interests, even if their coin cannot hold a candle to what we have with XtraBYtes?? We don't need to tear down your coins and we won't throw the first punch. But we are well prepared to fight back against your lies and we can easily educate people who ask us questions.

So, come on... Give us a break!! You do not fool anyone...

If you come into our thread and cause problems, you will be confronted and shown the door. So, post if you will, we are OK with that because it gives us the ability to get more eyes on our thread and cannon fodder to post against. We are assembling a TEAM (an army) and that TEAM will fight along side of us, because we are all warriors and we will not let you spread lies about our coin, our investment and our vision!!

Have an XtraBYtes day!!

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
We got our first 3 satoshi candle!!

Whoever placed this order, please PM me a screenshot of your purchase history to show this transaction and also your wallet address. You just earned yourself 300 XBY from my wallet Smiley

CONGRATS CCR.. I have a sale order at 500 and close to 5000 Sats already!!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Notwithstanding my enthusiasm for XBY, has anyone (of skill much greater than mine) had a chance to look through the source for the windows wallet for anything unusual? 

Alternatively if anyone has a handy link of guidance on what to look forI can give it a go to look through

Wows are u really that enthusiastic about it? Look at their marketing skills, they try to talk people out of promoting this one in ccex box lol. What else besides chat talks could create a negative publicity for this coin? Maybe the fact that this coin has no ongoing developments could make people come to their senses and stop even mentioning this shit in exchange trollbox.
A coin would not rise from zero to where it is currently without development and great marketing skills.
We got our first 3 satoshi candle!!

Whoever placed this order, please PM me a screenshot of your purchase history to show this transaction and also your wallet address. You just earned yourself 300 XBY from my wallet Smiley

Please do not spam C-CEX's chat with XtraBYtes. That brings some bad publicity to us. Please do share the word but spamming is unneeded and it will eventually lead into a ban.

Thanks for your concern Onni! That was not really spamming though and I have secured a video of the C-CEX chatbox at the time. We are debating to post it or not because there seems to be some favoritism and resistance to the XtraBYtes movement. This is a positive thing though because it shows we are making an impact on the market. Wink

Notwithstanding my enthusiasm for XBY, has anyone (of skill much greater than mine) had a chance to look through the source for the windows wallet for anything unusual?  

Alternatively if anyone has a handy link of guidance on what to look forI can give it a go to look through

Wows are u really that enthusiastic about it? Look at their marketing skills, they try to talk people out of promoting this one in ccex box lol. What else besides chat talks could create a negative publicity for this coin? Maybe the fact that this coin has no ongoing developments could make people come to their senses and stop even mentioning this shit in exchange trollbox.

Really?? Is that a fact??? Do you know this to be a FACT? ? ? ?

No, you do not...

In fact, there is TREMENDOUS development ongoing and XtraBYtes will be taking a VERY SERIOUS run at the #1 BRAND for DECENTRALIZED STORAGE and SHARED STORAGE in the Blockchain world. So, take a walk please...

Thank you and have a nice day!!

Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Please do not spam C-CEX's chat with XtraBYtes. That brings some bad publicity to us. Please do share the word but spamming is unneeded and it will eventually lead into a ban.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Hello CCN, the source code is open and the windows compile script is also published. I would be very happy if anyone found bugs or security issues and of course I would repair them immediately. Thank you for your support and concern!
2 sat wall is soon gone and we have some buy support too. Great work XtraBYtes team! Grin

Yes, GREAT WORK to all the T.E.A.M. Cheesy Things are looking better and stronger by the day!!
2 sat wall is soon gone and we have some buy support too. Great work XtraBYtes team! Grin
Even if I continue to use Bitmo wallet, is there no problem?
No problem. The old client also works but you will need to replace is after the development of new features (like the STaTiC Node registration feature). BUT! If you wish to contribute to the development of XtraBYtes, then it's better if you help by testing and always using the latest version.

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Even if I continue to use Bitmo wallet, is there no problem?
Activity: 173

Thanks for the tip, @onnz423alt.  I hit that too, and just gave up at that point.

Once past that line, I needed to install the boost and berkeley db dependencies:

sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
sudo apt-get install libdb++-dev

but now I'm stuck on:
Code:
In file included from /usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/context.hpp:786:0,
                 from /usr/include/boost/asio/ssl.hpp:19,
                 from xtrabytesrpc.cpp:23:
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/impl/context.ipp: In constructor ‘boost::asio::ssl::context::context(boost::asio::ssl::context_base::method)’:
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/impl/context.ipp:91:29: error: ‘::SSLv3_method’ has not been declared
     handle_ = ::SSL_CTX_new(::SSLv3_method());
                             ^
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/impl/context.ipp:94:29: error: ‘::SSLv3_client_method’ has not been declared
     handle_ = ::SSL_CTX_new(::SSLv3_client_method());
                             ^
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/impl/context.ipp:97:29: error: ‘::SSLv3_server_method’ has not been declared
     handle_ = ::SSL_CTX_new(::SSLv3_server_method());
                             ^
make: *** [obj/xtrabytesrpc.o] Error 1
any tips for resolving this?

you need this:

apt-get install libssl-dev

step by step screenshots you found here: https://github.com/borzalom/bitmox/tree/master/doc/Debian7-install

Best way if you install all required packages:

apt-get install git build-essential libboost-dev libboost-all-dev libssl-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev
Activity: 367
Ubuntu 14.04.5

looks like SSL3 is not available on this distro/version.

I found this patch and am able to compile:

https://github.com/boostorg/asio/commit/bae401b1eb0594932c4e780d496cba852c23b75f?diff=split

modifying:
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/impl/context.ipp
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/old/detail/openssl_context_service.hpp

running daemon now, is syncing.  success, I think.
Try:

sudo apt-get install libminiupnpc-dev libssl-dev

Thanks for the reply.

I already have those installed, but does not resolve the issue.

Which linux distribution do you have?
Does the obj folder exist on src?
Activity: 367
Try:

Thanks for the reply.

I already have those installed, but does not resolve the issue.
Thanks for the tip, @onnz423alt.  I hit that too, and just gave up at that point.

Once past that line, I needed to install the boost and berkeley db dependencies:

sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
sudo apt-get install libdb++-dev

but now I'm stuck on:
Code:
In file included from /usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/context.hpp:786:0,
                 from /usr/include/boost/asio/ssl.hpp:19,
                 from xtrabytesrpc.cpp:23:
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/impl/context.ipp: In constructor ‘boost::asio::ssl::context::context(boost::asio::ssl::context_base::method)’:
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/impl/context.ipp:91:29: error: ‘::SSLv3_method’ has not been declared
     handle_ = ::SSL_CTX_new(::SSLv3_method());
                             ^
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/impl/context.ipp:94:29: error: ‘::SSLv3_client_method’ has not been declared
     handle_ = ::SSL_CTX_new(::SSLv3_client_method());
                             ^
/usr/include/boost/asio/ssl/impl/context.ipp:97:29: error: ‘::SSLv3_server_method’ has not been declared
     handle_ = ::SSL_CTX_new(::SSLv3_server_method());
                             ^
make: *** [obj/xtrabytesrpc.o] Error 1
any tips for resolving this?

Try:
Code:
Jump to: