Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 51. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
The way XBY holding 0.018 to 0.02 is truly amazing... Once BTC fever is over, I think good chunk of amount will flow from BTC to here
Perhaps (up to 220ish now) pretty much 450 sats at this point would pass the prior usd ath.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is source code changed?
Is this coin mineable now?
Nope all the coins are out there in the world. 
cau
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
The way XBY holding 0.018 to 0.02 is truly amazing... Once BTC fever is over, I think good chunk of amount will flow from BTC to here
Activity: 336
Block chain technology has a good development environment in the United Arab Emirates. Many people and organizations support the development of this technology. Supporters of XBY can vote for its new listing in Dubai. Cheesy Kiss
Activity: 289
When XBY will be able to go to big exchanges, such as Bittrex, binance, Okex and other large trading platforms, is still very necessary, so that we can support the rise of prices and give investors confidence. Cheesy Sad Sad
Activity: 322
XTRABYTES, this project is unique and very safe. I like this project. I have been looking for it and have bought some coins. I will further focus on finding opportunities and increasing chips. Wink
Activity: 336
XTRABYTES adopts PoSign's unique consistency algorithm. It has a more secure, powerful and reliable network, which is different from the similar block chain solution products. Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
Patience and wisdom is a key
Is it true that VITALS comprises a private network directly interconnecting the online STATIC nodes and he providing VPN-like functionality to the network?

Hello. I think here you will find an answer to your question: VITALS is Not Unlike A Large Pneumatic Mail System

------

And another good question was answered by the lead developer Borzalom here: 51% Attack Question

PS: An answer was edited by CCRevolution, for easy understanding.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Is it true that VITALS comprises a private network directly interconnecting the online STATIC nodes and he providing VPN-like functionality to the network?
Activity: 170
Maybe also try getting it listed on Kucoin.
Activity: 140
BIgger exchanges will come when the tech is fully tested and running good. Hold and wait for it. Better chance than this does not come often in ones lifetime.
Activity: 241
Is source code changed?
Is this coin mineable now?
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
The liquidity on Cryptopia is very thin. Do you think we can make it to other exchanges soon?

well mostly they will add a coin if they like it and see good progress.

So I think we can be quite relaxed since they will add it sooner or later I think
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Been gone for a bit and it's nice to see things are moving along nicely.  Fiat price stayed steady during the BTC run and now is maybe starting to climb a bit.
Yes every thing is great at XBY.  Smiley
Activity: 112
Been gone for a bit and it's nice to see things are moving along nicely.  Fiat price stayed steady during the BTC run and now is maybe starting to climb a bit.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
The liquidity on Cryptopia is very thin. Do you think we can make it to other exchanges soon?

Yes, why not.

I'm not talking about Bittrex right now, it's in a future plans, when XBY will be ready.

But a bigger, and preferably Asian exchange is what XBY needs, IMHO.

But we can't promise any timeframes for this, as a lot of work currently in progressCool

Exactly. I agree with u. I am thinking the same. We need bigger exchanges because this is one of the best ways to find more new investors and members in our community. Every new member will tell about us to their friends. This way we can grow faster and faster.
Pages:
Jump to: