Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 49. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
When you run a static node, who pays the fees for the transaction and how is it distributed to the nodes?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
can you explain what being a masternode means and what are the benefits?thank you
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
240 sat is broken... Smiley
Activity: 112
Just revisiting this one after a few months...a little disappointed in the price action considering the potential. Have a decent stake and will hold for the long term but would have liked to see some signs of growth.

What’s the consensus around here, this one still a winner longer term? I heard that some of the key stakeholders quit a few months back, not sure how that impacts things.

We basically held our fiat price if not raised it a bit during the btc bull run which is a decent sign that people are willing to hold.  There was just a successful testnet run.  And in the short run there will be another testnet that will be the big stepping stone to having full registration open up for static nodes.  Once that happens the price will definitely go up and the coins profile will have a boost in exposure.

Thanks for the thoughtful response-what do you see as the potential for this coin?

Unfortunately seems like only the flashy ICO coins are getting exposure/doing well right now.
It's really just a question of time.  The problem is XBY is trying to do something revolutionary.  There are folks who are willing to step in and take a risk right now to both support the concept that is being developed and also to potentially have very large returns.  

The concept is new so it has to be proven for the majority to show support.  That could come in the next big update/testnet.  It might also just take more time to have people come on board.  The registration of statics will certainly boost the visibility of the network.  

The reality though is the reason that there can be such large returns on XBY or anything that is new and potentially undervalued is the unknowns.  The system could break down or some other group appears out of nowhere with a similar product that is further along.  
That being said the people that have invested believe that this will be the next big break out.  I'm certainly one of them.

ICO's tend to draw people in who can see that if they buy in early then sell quickly once it gets out the the general public.  That gives those folks a short time frame for the risk and is much easier to have buy in.  With a none ICO coin that time frame is more vague so it will just take more exposures and more updates to bring them in.
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
There is a Fb thread on Crypt0´s news. > 30 000 members feel free to add comments to make the thread come to life:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/crypt0snews/permalink/523705161326432/

Also Crypto warriors Fb thread 20 k members: https://www.facebook.com/groups/246479302178538/permalink/942279065931888/

This^^^

Like, follow, and comment on our posts too.

https://www.facebook.com/XTRABYTESOfficial/
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
There is a Fb thread on Crypt0´s news. > 30 000 members feel free to add comments to make the thread come to life:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/crypt0snews/permalink/523705161326432/

Also Crypto warriors Fb thread 20 k members: https://www.facebook.com/groups/246479302178538/permalink/942279065931888/

Activity: 128
I want to run a node. How would I be kept informed about when registrations are open? I would hate to miss this but logging in everyday here is kind of meh
The best way to keep an eye on the development is to register on the forum https://community.xtrabytes.global
You can Also follow this blog http://xtrabytes.today
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Can I get an invite to Slack please?

Cheers

Check your messages.  I DM'd you.
Activity: 230
Just revisiting this one after a few months...a little disappointed in the price action considering the potential. Have a decent stake and will hold for the long term but would have liked to see some signs of growth.

What’s the consensus around here, this one still a winner longer term? I heard that some of the key stakeholders quit a few months back, not sure how that impacts things.

We basically held our fiat price if not raised it a bit during the btc bull run which is a decent sign that people are willing to hold.  There was just a successful testnet run.  And in the short run there will be another testnet that will be the big stepping stone to having full registration open up for static nodes.  Once that happens the price will definitely go up and the coins profile will have a boost in exposure.

Thanks for the thoughtful response-what do you see as the potential for this coin?

Unfortunately seems like only the flashy ICO coins are getting exposure/doing well right now.
Activity: 4
Can I get an invite to Slack please?

Cheers
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Which graphic actually won the competition and when we can start seeing them appear everywhere?

today is the last day for competition voting according to forum

really looking forward to the new graphic. Always a fan of competitions
Activity: 34
Looking at github, I only see 1 dev active in November. Is their more development going on outside of github?

main branch is private github repo right now, will be fully open sourced later
Activity: 905
Merit: 113

We basically held our fiat price if not raised it a bit during the btc bull run which is a decent sign that people are willing to hold.  There was just a successful testnet run.  And in the short run there will be another testnet that will be the big stepping stone to having full registration open up for static nodes.  Once that happens the price will definitely go up and the coins profile will have a boost in exposure.
yes that's one factor. and many are already looking forward to the boost from this coin because this will be the right choice for big profits
Activity: 29
Looking at github, I only see 1 dev active in November. Is their more development going on outside of github?
Activity: 112

Activity: 345
Merit: 105
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
I want to run a node. How would I be kept informed about when registrations are open? I would hate to miss this but logging in everyday here is kind of meh
Activity: 230

Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Which graphic actually won the competition and when we can start seeing them appear everywhere?
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
We should be trying to get listed on Waves Dex and Blocknet Dex.

Dex will explode in 2018
Pages:
Jump to: