Pages:
Author

Topic: New York Coin - page 2. (Read 308 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 11:39:57 AM
If you haven't heard about it or tried it yet, give it a shot. I have waited anywhere from 15 minutes to 24 hours for transfers on LTC or BTC. It took 5 seconds to transfer and receive my NYC. It is mind blowing. http://newyorkcoin.net/

Thank you Kristi for starting up the New York Coin thread. The fastest coin in the market, no fees, used worldwide. Can’t beat this coin. Let’s make $NYC.X great again.

Okay. Zach here for ficco and nyc.  Let’s get more exchanges

Santana in the house. We need this exchange. NYCoin!! Lets get it.

Making threads full of altaccounts sure isn't going to help the coin, it's just making it look bad. I'll just paste the link of the original thread made for this coin:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnyc-new-york-coin-at-2017-macys-thanksgiving-day-parade-in-nyc-2016963
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 11:33:26 AM
Thanks for starting the New York Coin Thread, Kristi!  It looks like NYC is starting to get very active, and I am looking forward to the development that occurs over the next year; it looks like an exciting association for me as I see some of the ideas and vision that are being posited.  I am here for the long haul.  Thanks again.  
Activity: 3
January 25, 2018, 11:26:20 AM
A lot of development is on the works now. A cap/wallets for many platforms. Some awesome enhancements are being worked/talked on/about. This is the most exciting currency in 2018.
NYC isn’t an ICO, it is already established. White paper force new ICOs,, yes. This is on satoshi paper.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 11:23:24 AM
Idk, these 0 post accounts really make me distrust the coin. Grin
January 25, 2018, 11:21:20 AM
LETS GO NYC, lightning fast !! Devs at work, gaining momentum and exposure. Here's to the number 1 coin in crypto... NEWYORKCOIN, "if you can use it here you can use it anywhere"
@bigblackstocks (stocktwits)
@vesemode85 (discord, reddit)
@Lavese (twitter)
January 25, 2018, 11:19:07 AM
A lot of development is on the works now. A cap/wallets for many platforms. Some awesome enhancements are being worked/talked on/about. This is the most exciting currency in 2018.
January 25, 2018, 11:16:39 AM
this is a new breakthrough in cryptocurrency, but in addition to the speed of the transaction whether the level of security is also reliable?

Also interested in the whitepaper. Where can I find more info about this project in general?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 11:13:59 AM
this is a new breakthrough in cryptocurrency, but in addition to the speed of the transaction whether the level of security is also reliable?
Merit: 10
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
January 25, 2018, 11:04:08 AM
If you haven't heard about it or tried it yet, give it a shot. I have waited anywhere from 15 minutes to 24 hours for transfers on LTC or BTC. It took 5 seconds to transfer and receive my NYC. It is mind blowing. http://newyorkcoin.net/

New York Coin is one of my favorite next token to invest this year. I hope all of my coins will pump so that I could trade into new york token. I've been eying this token two weeks today when I saw this as a top gainer of the week in coinmarketcap.com.
New York Coin, Sirin Labs, Dubai Coin and Tron are my next choice to invest before this quarter ends. Hopefully
January 25, 2018, 10:57:23 AM
Seems like a shill thread ...
January 25, 2018, 10:00:15 AM
Thank you Kristi for starting up the New York Coin thread. The fastest coin in the market, no fees, used worldwide. Can’t beat this coin. Let’s make $NYC.X great again.
January 25, 2018, 09:25:06 AM
Pages:
Jump to: