Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW*[ANN][ICO]*OFFICIAL*MORE*MEMBERSHIP TOKEN SALE*BITTREX EXCHANGE* - page 14. (Read 84728 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
Merry Christmas.  Post is playing Denver earlier in the evening. He is boarding a private jet and will be in Las Vegas to perform with 21 Savage at the Legends Room. He will be confirming this on his insta or twitter shortly. Obviously, we have a signed contract and have paid Post for his appearance. Billboards and marketing as well as 21 Savage's confirmation on twitter!

Thanks for the reply Dev. Looking forward for Post Malone to confirm VIA Twitter....thatll make it a game changer.

*LGD* at $2.35 USD (130.17%) FAST UP $7 in 24H already!

This is crazy  Grin
what do you think it will go to on NYE?

DGE seems to be working for Legends Room, he's advertising it like crazy lol...

My realistic price would be $4-$5. It went to around $4 during the may weather fight so I don't expect less than $3

whats DGE?
do you think the price will only go to $4 on NYE, considering it touched 2.50 earlier today?

would any one advise selling now or will it be advisable selling on NYE? I guess the club is not big and most members would have bought their 5000 LGDs by then?

No, DONT sell! DGE is the guy thats marketing Legends room, I don't mind I own a share in it so he's doing us all a favor.

But don't sell your LGR tokens until NYE!!!!!! They will most likely touch $4-$5.

Keep in mind the tokens aren't just for memberships, you can buy things with the tokens as well...you paying $2 for a token right now that is worth $4 in NYE means you get everything half off Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
The last $LGD pump (Mayweather v. McGregor) price went to about 95000 sat. Current price is about 14000 sat. Think about that.
in the following hours the price will exceed $3!!!

This is crazy  Grin

My realistic price would be $4-$5. It went to around $4 during the may weather fight so I don't expect less than $3

whats DGE?
do you think the price will only go to $4 on NYE, considering it touched 2.50 earlier today?

would any one advise selling now or will it be advisable selling on NYE? I guess the club is not big and most members would have bought their 5000 LGDs by then?

It is advisable to keep it, it has a very good potential in 2018 to reach even $25 per LGD
Activity: 148
Merit: 0

This is crazy  Grin

whats DGE?

Activity: 13
i just saw the past tweet 21 savage https://twitter.com/21savage?lang=en already confirmed by his twitter dated dec 7. so he will be there for sure. i will start to buy $lgd now =) then if post confirmed it too.. i will do all in
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
Merry Christmas.  Post is playing Denver earlier in the evening. He is boarding a private jet and will be in Las Vegas to perform with 21 Savage at the Legends Room. He will be confirming this on his insta or twitter shortly. Obviously, we have a signed contract and have paid Post for his appearance. Billboards and marketing as well as 21 Savage's confirmation on twitter!
it only takes 10btc to hit 43467sat Roll Eyes
Hello. Bye.

This is crazy  Grin

This is crazy  Grin
The Legends Room is a token for a Las Vegasgentlemen's club. Owners of 5000 tokens (now 1 token is $2USD) Circulating Supply 2,000,000 LGD
The Legends Room has a “Members Only” area that requires the ownership of 5k LGD tokens for entry. Imagine how many people will buy 5k in Las Vegas!!!

The price will fly over the next few days!!!!
at each LGD event the price has risen above $4, now the price will explode at the end of the year!!!

Has LGD got a telegram/slack channel ? any links/invites ?
at each LGD event the price has risen above $4, now the price will explode at the end of the year!!!
One new business at the end of the month will be accepting LGD. Legends club is reaching out to other establishments as well. Holding and waiting to be rewarded. Imagine if it became the crypto of VEGAS!
Hello. Bye.
Dev you've got some clearing up to do, I can see that you're claiming Post Malone will be at your club on NYE but you're the only person saying that, on his official site it says he's gonna be in Colorado...how can he be at both places at once?

has the dev replied to this - crypto space is amazing - even fake coins pump like hell Smiley

No, no reply. I'm still waiting for a reply before investing.

Bro, an artist does not sit in one place, is official Party with "Post Malone & 21 Savage" On New Year Eve

see more info https://twitter.com/LegendsRoom

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/party-with-post-malone-21-savage-on-new-year-eve-tickets-41532638239

No shit, but three different states on one ONE NYE party sounds crazy. One show in Colorado @ 5:15 the other is in Minneapolis @ 7PM-2AM and the legends room is supposably @ 9pm-6am... shows are at night...
All kinds of speculation appears, the price will jump to $9 sure, all events are real. The market is hot on the bittrex!!!

Dev you've got some clearing up to do, I can see that you're claiming Post Malone will be at your club on NYE but you're the only person saying that, on his official site it says he's gonna be in Colorado...how can he be at both places at once?

has the dev replied to this - crypto space is amazing - even fake coins pump like hell Smiley

Bro, an artist does not sit in one place, is official Party with "Post Malone & 21 Savage" On New Year Eve

see more info https://twitter.com/LegendsRoom

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/party-with-post-malone-21-savage-on-new-year-eve-tickets-41532638239
Hello. Bye.

Pages:
Jump to: