Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW*[ANN][ICO]*OFFICIAL*MORE*MEMBERSHIP TOKEN SALE*BITTREX EXCHANGE* - page 13. (Read 84728 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

are we gonna moon? last time event on 25th August, pump started 5 days ago.... only two days left and no sign of any activity? is any one coming to the event? why no rush?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
LGD broke out of month long resistance after that last pump, still got big stuff coming, if it can break into cloud, my target is 51K sats

https://twitter.com/LegendsRoom/status/946020259865288705

LGD will at least hit 34K-40K sats. It has a huge show on NYE I don't see how it won't.

we are sorting out some DNS issue
use [email protected]

Great, I emailed you. Thanks.
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
we are sorting out some DNS issue
use [email protected]
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
LGD broke out of month long resistance after that last pump, still got big stuff coming, if it can break into cloud, my target is 51K sats

https://twitter.com/LegendsRoom/status/946020259865288705

Hello. Bye.
this coin not good future,maybe soon will be deliste from bittrex..
just another pump and dump coin,be smart invest your money..
dont invest to ghost coin..

This coin has a real purpose, you can spend it on the club any time and any day...you get things half off inside of a luxurious strip club in Vegas. What else do you want ? lol.

This will pump before NYE...I'm estimating around $4-$7
Hello. Bye.
Guys, do we have roadmap? It's crypto!

Roadmap? Here is your roadmap...Buy coin, spend in club, get half off with purchases, done.

You don't need a roadmap for a coin used inside of a strip club, maybe just instructions Wink

@ LegendsRoomLGD I emailed your preferred email for a membership info since I am a member but it was not the correct address and it got returned..is there another preferred email to contact you with?
Don't sell $LGD in coming days🚀
Activity: 13
WOW! Waiting for my coin from binance to bittrex =) happy to see this coin last night. i am looking for any type of coins that are accepting for payment.. luckily i saw this. $LGD will have a bright future. more progress from dev. it will surpass some of the alt coins. ALL IN! =p
that sounds great Grin Grin Grin
will explode soon, I'm glad I found this coin so hot  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
2 Times Seller Bring this down to $1.50 - $1.55 . Dont think many more are left.

Ready for Take Off ?  Smiley Watch & Learn

NYE !
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Guys, do we have roadmap? It's crypto!
Activity: 336
when we receive some of the bounties for following pages, how would we be contacted about it?
Hello. Bye.
will do and the domain was forwarded....so it should show on either site!  See you in #VEGAS!

Excellent, quick update dev. Thats what I like. Are you guys excited for your first crypto new years party?@LegendsRoomLGD
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
will do and the domain was forwarded....so it should show on either site!  See you in #VEGAS!
Hello. Bye.
Dev can you PLEASE update your site on coinmarketmap?Huh? its throwing investors off because the site is down but your new site works perfectly.  This would really help!!
LGD will increase over $4
Activity: 148
The last $LGD pump (Mayweather v. McGregor) price went to about 95000 sat. Current price is about 14000 sat. Think about that.

yes i guess that was a small event but NYE might be bigger than that  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: