Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW*[ANN][ICO]*OFFICIAL*MORE*MEMBERSHIP TOKEN SALE*BITTREX EXCHANGE* - page 20. (Read 84729 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 100
Hi guys. Quick update: if you're a member please check the slack channel for a huge update. Second....LGD is used at one location in Vegas. Another has agreed to accept it and we are working on it. News should be out on this in about 10 days.  Regarding other locations, Legends Room has only been open 7 weeks....less than two months.  We have had requests from Miami, London, Seattle, Texas and even Dayton, Ohio to bring the Legends Room and/of the token to other clubs.  We are looking at each of them. I encourage all of you to visit Legends Vegas and follow our twitter. I think you will see we have something very special.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Making a push into VR from the club.  Have the glasses? Want to see what it's like inside? Going to try VR lap dances in the future with the Legends Girls!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT0an9wE5Mc

You should be working with VIBE VirtualHub Crypto, i believe they are in Las Vegas now having just started working with Monster Inc.  Seems like it would be a great match.
Activity: 124
this token is used only in one location and has value in respect with that place offers?

It's being accepted now at other places in Las Vegas, probably elsewhere soon.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
this token is used only in one location and has value in respect with that place offers?
Activity: 113
brenda looks hot  Roll Eyes Tongue
Adding a series of hot female DJs to the line up. 2 Way will perform at the Topless Tales from the Crypto Halloween Party.

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Going to be an interesting one to watch. Has a lot of potential  Cool
Making a push into VR from the club.  Have the glasses? Want to see what it's like inside? Going to try VR lap dances in the future with the Legends Girls!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT0an9wE5Mc
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I am holding cause its the holidays soon & I don't want small money, Las Vegas seems like the place.

Hopefully the club gets nice and packed as they just launched.

If they could make it the home for UFC that would be awesome, image all the UFC stars their visiting every now and then. Get their stuff and signatures everywhere. 

Things I liked:

Their Twitter is active

Things I hope they do:

• Add more value to the card, example 5% off drinks
  • Happy hour for card members/discouoted drinks
  • Snacks & Foods for members on the house, while others pay (so they feel like they are missing out & should be part of the membership)
  • Promote it more online, as it needs online investors (but that last dip was scary)
  • Get all the girls to promote them selfs on youtube
  • Live strip tease in HD with coins? Sad(some ppl might do it for the fun of it)
  • The team and big bosses to give us a run down of whats the future, where we at, etc. Milestones, KPI that we can measure and account for with deadlines.
  • Forecasting of users and showing how many ppl using the coins
  • More info on renting <-- didnt know about this -- would be keen to know more on the staking
  • Get Trials or videos from the public, or community to vote to feel part of the club even though we 10,000 miles away
  • I don't even know what the LGD card looks like
  • Game plan on getting awareness, market presence (hardest challenge i believe for LGD):  invite every UFC fighter for free n their groups  - get the word out and mad photos online, on the website
  • Is the team committed to this? is it part time, as I am a bit worried that its not full time like most other icos with
  • teams a bit small, need some devs to make plays
  • leaderboard in tips / make the girls hustle & compete in a nice way
  • More videos from Stephan Bonnar on youtube
  • Hire a pro video guy please, or get a mate. Best on on youtube is: THe legends room las vegas .  #1 no lambo picture at front stills (bit tacky) - pay fiverr for a nice logo animation for all your videos. Get the girls to the tour 

Website
  • Girls roster, video intro
  • Events Calendar
  • Virtual Tour or a sexy trailer video like a dance/ rave event
  • Create fomo on a video highlighting VIP Card
  • VIP can reserve tables
  • Birthday booking
  • Small % Profit share, example bucks call outs
  • network crypto groups, $$ rich ones that will be interest in the finance side
Activity: 235
Some price movement today. Sell or hold?
The team needs to launch updates, promote something with this coin otherwise it will never cease to be a coin of pump and dump. This community is very weak. I do not see an update coming out of this coin, an implementation of some functionality and such ...

There's a lot of activity on their twitter feed, they are in constant communication with the investors via that channel.  Maybe crypto folks aren't much into mixing cryptocoins with the adult entertainment world. Either way let's see what effect the so much hyped about Halloween party scheduled for end of October has on the price.
Activity: 49
The team needs to launch updates, promote something with this coin otherwise it will never cease to be a coin of pump and dump. This community is very weak. I do not see an update coming out of this coin, an implementation of some functionality and such ...
Activity: 223
Seems people dont like the club so much
maybe its time to do more ?
more clubs more promo more girls

they also need to do more community work. Its nice that the club gets crowded every now and then, but crypto lives from its community and the one there is now isnt that big.
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
Seems people dont like the club so much
maybe its time to do more ?
more clubs more promo more girls
https://toplessvegasonline.com/the-vegas-lap-dance-speculator/

The balance of the coins are used to sell memberships and for purposes as outline in this article.

So the available supply on coinmarketcap is wrong?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/legends-room/

If it is wrong then  I guess that explains the continuous fall in price
Activity: 49
What happened to this coin, died? There are days she just dives and seems not to find a bottom.
We don't distribute the articles. Topless Vegas just writes them. We had a paid article in Cryptocoin News this week.
Activity: 223
are you distributing these articles somewhere else than toplessvegasonline? I feel like a variety of PR channels would help spread the word Smiley
https://toplessvegasonline.com/the-vegas-lap-dance-speculator/

The balance of the coins are used to sell memberships and for purposes as outline in this article.
Pages:
Jump to: