Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW*[ANN][ICO]*OFFICIAL*MORE*MEMBERSHIP TOKEN SALE*BITTREX EXCHANGE* - page 19. (Read 84729 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 100
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Happy Mining!
I will ask bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Why I can't move my LGD tokens from MEW to bittrex account?

I made the transaction fine... with several confirmations but, when I reload my MEW wallet I still have there my LGD tokens and I didn't receive anything in my bittrex account... I don't know what is happening...
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

"Is that Satoshi masturbating every ten minutes to create bitcoins?"
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
They will all come for the teacher , not the class .  Grin Grin
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Happy Mining!
We offer classes on Bitcoin at the club.

Great... Loooong time Holder of LGD  Cool
We offer classes on Bitcoin at the club.

Activity: 223
Hi-A restaurant in Las Vegas is going to accept it. Any day now. It is just a nice restaurant not a club. However, it is close to the club so there is value to take it expecially when members are in town.
It a bit weird to see a token to be put in real use in a club from Las Vegas. What its strong point over normal cash?

you get 20% off when paying with LGD is one thing Wink
Activity: 158
Celebrity DJs at the crypto club can only be good for awareness and adoption of LGD and crypto in general. Jenner is famous. Maybe the most famous person to be associated with the club to date. Well done, gents.
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
Hi-A restaurant in Las Vegas is going to accept it. Any day now. It is just a nice restaurant not a club. However, it is close to the club so there is value to take it expecially when members are in town.
It a bit weird to see a token to be put in real use in a club from Las Vegas. What its strong point over normal cash?
We are adding celebrity DJs and hosts starting on November 4.  Should generate huge interest in our project.  First one is Brody Jenner.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Hi guys. Quick update: if you're a member please check the slack channel for a huge update. Second....LGD is used at one location in Vegas. Another has agreed to accept it and we are working on it. News should be out on this in about 10 days.  Regarding other locations, Legends Room has only been open 7 weeks....less than two months.  We have had requests from Miami, London, Seattle, Texas and even Dayton, Ohio to bring the Legends Room and/of the token to other clubs.  We are looking at each of them. I encourage all of you to visit Legends Vegas and follow our twitter. I think you will see we have something very special.
Good news , but what do you think about the possibility of lgd being used in other locations in the near future ? How long ?
Pages:
Jump to: