Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie Restrictions compared to buying your first Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1574 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
the worst part is every 2nd post i get that annoying "wait 360 seconds" crap
Activity: 28
It's Easy post  a reply then wait 4 hours then your good to go.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
I post a reply and nothing happens - I am down with the little forks and hot coals...
Activity: 42
how did you become a full member so quickly, im writing to my MP

I haven't the slightest idea...lol...
ker
Activity: 39
@ deborah, we look at you in awe.... your a full member ,  show us the way
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
You don't need to write an essay,Just waiting for 4 hours while being active and browsing and posting a single reply (and the one line ones work too I guess) so it's more about waiting and browsing/looking around than writing.
ker
how did you become a full member so quickly, im writing to my MP
Activity: 10
Mined my first coins back in 2011, been lurking on these forums for a couple years and had mixed results from a few trades. How many posts do we need to get out of this newb section?
Activity: 11
I've got to admit my first experience in this website isn't going well, I had to jump through less hoops when I bought my house.  Along with only being able to post once every 6 minutes is INFURIATING, especially when simple things like LOGGING IN trigger the timer.

But I guess when you think about it it's not that bad a price to pay to filter out the asshole kids that no doubt shit up the place.
ker
How do we get outa here , does that mean we can still only post on the newbie site , i want to go to the moon not just mc donalds, i want i want i want
Geez, I'm a full member already, apparently...but still stuck with the newbie stuff.
ker
wow actually yes, ive just seen i'm now a junior member , yippeee, now i have to do my homework to see what i have to do next , i will always remember you newbies, your always in my heart  Grin
I read somewhere that you automatically get upgraded when you hit four hours.

Guess not.
ker
Im over 4 hours does that release me into the wild, or to get eaten by the moderators
Yes, I agree. Pretty pointless as it's just going to create a bunch of crap post and replies.  Huh
I've been hanging out here a heckuva lot longer than for hours though, and it says I've only been logged in for 2 hours 37 minutes...Huh
2 hours 58 minutes it says now.

Weird.  Wonder what kind of algorithm they are using to create "bitcointalk time?"
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
lucky you. still got some sunlight Wink
ker
yeh one can get used get a comfort zone real quick, how did you become a jnr member ....lucky you
Activity: 21
 Grin

Actually I'm starting to like it down here. Stockholm syndrome maybe?
Pages:
Jump to: