Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie Restrictions compared to buying your first Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 1574 times)

ker
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
@ chuffminer ...Fucker
Activity: 21
ker
Its a bit like waiting patiently to see if the price of bitcoin will rise or fall, fail or succeed

Seriously though I would love for the Bitcoin price to drop substantially.. even to $10 as some people have mentioned so us newbies can buy lots more and then it goes to the moon
Activity: 5
You can't climb a smooth mountain.
Activity: 42
I've been hanging out here a heckuva lot longer than for hours though, and it says I've only been logged in for 2 hours 37 minutes...Huh
ker
looks like im in here a long time then, never was good at doing homework at school especially when teacher said "must read more", or doing a business plan for the bank manager, but until then i have my bitcoins to keep me company
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
If you would have bothered to read the newbie stickie it says you also have to wait 4 hours. I'm getting tired of noobs complaining about the restriction;) It's normal forum etiquette to read stickies and such before you even make a post. Newbie jail is good, read the stickies.
Activity: 91
*bamf!* you've just been eaten by a gr00.
Yeah.  I've been surprised by the serious nature of getting to post on the non-newbie forums.

Guess it must have been a real cluster of spammers and jokers in order to need such serious rules throttling back posts from new users.

Ahhh, the march of progress.
ker
There is no right way or wrong way by the looks of it, just keep trying, like the green card
Activity: 61
hard and stony way to the first non-newby-reply  Grin
ker
Wow i never knew i would have to write an essay to eventually be able to post on the Bitcoin Forum.It was a lot easier to buy my first bitcoin than this , Its a bit like posting on a dating website and you know most of us men cant be bothered posting a 300 word description of what our interests are? who our ideal partner is ? etc
obviously its a one word answer
interests =  Bitcoin,
Ideal partner = Bitcoin (virtual doesnt nag just increases in value Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: