Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 36. (Read 33454 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I recommend to newbies to use a simulator before trading with real money. You should play at least a couple of weeks on these simulators with simulated money to feel the market and see the risks that you could also lose a lot money.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
If you want to start trading don't hesitate to try, because opportunities will always be there if you want to try. Start trading from the smallest amount, this is aimed if the price is dropping you are not experiencing a big loss. Don't be afraid if you fail because this is normal and can be overcome. Crypto prices are very volatile, so anytime is a good time to start short-term trading. The most important thing is to choose coins that have good development.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Before trading and entering the market with big funds for investment one should think what is needed to become a successful trader and the crypto market is way different than the stock cause it's not manipulated by one entity therefore you might expect big dumps or pumps in the future so be prepared and try to learn how to trade before doing it first.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
You're right, when there's a demo account that's available to everyone from newbie and up to a different account that wants to be good. and for me the newbie is the lowest rank so often say that it is not enough knowledge to trade but if it is wise and decisive why not! you might even trade even before you're at your door. no difference.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
No one can rights to demand you if you start trade. Everyone can start trading.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
before trading, it is better for beginners to learn more about market conditions and price characteristics in the market. because if you are in a hurry then it will be very risky for beginners.
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Of course you can start to trade, you can trade while looking for experience so you can become an expert in the future. Don't forget to keep trading wisely.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
How can a newbie acquire knowledge and experience of they didnt want to try investing? You cannot learn through hunch or just by watching. You will understand it very well if you yourself are put on that particular situtation. You see, there are a lot of threads you can get an advice too, but thats not enough.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
if according to me beginners do not trade in the trading market now, if you want to trade, wait for the price of coins in the trading market to be stable as before, now I'm also stopped trading, I am waiting for the price of coins like before
no need to wait until the price goes up if you want to trade. beginners can do it anytime, the most important thing is that they must learn first before doing it so that they are not surprised by the current market. trading now is a challenge for beginners, because it tests how strong they are when the market is unstable.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
If you have some extra cash and ready to learn how to trade, then sure you can try.  If you haven't knowledge about trading, then I suggest you learn about risk management.  you should have a strategy in trading, know when to enter, what to expect  and how to earn on it.

I doubt thats absolutely a bad idea. The OP might end up lossing a lot of funds. There are trading platforms out there that offers free trading practice using tokens that has yet to have any value in the market. That way, he will learn the basics on how to properly observe the market trend.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
if according to me beginners do not trade in the trading market now, if you want to trade, wait for the price of coins in the trading market to be stable as before, now I'm also stopped trading, I am waiting for the price of coins like before
Until when you will be waiting for the price? AFAIK if the price always stable, you will not be getting any profit since the price is "stable". When you trading, you are hoping you can buy at lowest and sell it on highest price, aren't you? Tell me how can you make some profit if the price always stable
Activity: 448
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
If you have some extra cash and ready to learn how to trade, then sure you can try.  If you haven't knowledge about trading, then I suggest you learn about risk management.  you should have a strategy in trading, know when to enter, what to expect  and how to earn on it.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about four months ago. I hold ont and dog Now I want to practice to trade .Please help me give some idea for Newbie as me, I should trade or not? I really want to receive the instruction of the go-ahead, thank a lots.  Kiss Kiss

Of course yes newies they can trade start tradin in small amount for the training practice how to trade
But before on that i recommend to them read book got a knowledge as way to start pratice
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
A newbie should learn first before to starts trading because the difference of loses if you are not very well verse of the ideas and movement in trading is very, very big. Even professional traders lose lots of money too, so how much for newbies if they start trading without any knowledge of what they are doing? Just think it a couple times it will help you OP.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
newbie should learn enough to prevent or reduce loss. This may not absolutely prevent loss but wiser decision can be taken and fundamentals can be understood. This might require some time and this could be the main sacrifice for now.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
With my opinion the future crypto market is really a great investment opportunity for those who can catch it. We all see that prices and markets are quite gloomy at the moment but I think this will be a reasonable buying opportunity for many potential coin coins at this time. Think carefully in each of your decisions
I guess it is true, but only if you have the money, i mean think like tow years earlier trading cryptocurrencies was fairly simple and prices were constantly going up so it was newbie friendly so if you did have some money left you could easily start doing so, but looking at it now with all the dram the regulations and all what is going on with the market it is really hard for me to say the same thing about it.
Activity: 225
With my opinion the future crypto market is really a great investment opportunity for those who can catch it. We all see that prices and markets are quite gloomy at the moment but I think this will be a reasonable buying opportunity for many potential coin coins at this time. Think carefully in each of your decisions
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If you are having knowledge about trading then ok, if not then you can try to earn from free coins by joining altcoin bounty and then do trading with that coins in the exchange so that if you make loss it wont affect you as this is free money.
It is hard to earn in newbie so impossible to participate in trading platform. In crypto trading everyone have some margin because fund is the major role in trading platform. So once they will start the career automatically it is increase the trading skills and they will earn good profit in continuously. But it is not a easy job so step by step initiative is important in this platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
If you are having knowledge about trading then ok, if not then you can try to earn from free coins by joining altcoin bounty and then do trading with that coins in the exchange so that if you make loss it wont affect you as this is free money.

Yes this is one of the best way to learn by investing your time instead of shelling money out of your pocket, I hope market remains feasible for traders as it is not an easy task to be a trader especially in the crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: