Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 37. (Read 33454 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 297
If you are having knowledge about trading then ok, if not then you can try to earn from free coins by joining altcoin bounty and then do trading with that coins in the exchange so that if you make loss it wont affect you as this is free money.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about four months ago. I hold on and dog Now I want to practice to trade .Please help me give some idea for Newbie as me, I should trade or not? I really want to receive the instruction of the go-ahead, thank a lot.  Kiss Kiss

Everyone has the right to do trading but it would be a risk if you have just started and still clueless about the basics of trading. You should have an enough knowledge about what trading is first and learn how to prepare yourself for uncertain changes that might occur.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
I want to practice to trade .Please help me give some idea for Newbie as me
Since you are newbie the bold part on quote is important for you. On the other hand you must have patience for crypto trading. You can't expect profit from beginning. There is lots of suggestion and spam on your topic, but if you ask me then my suggestion is start with small amount to learn first. What you can afford loss just start with that amount. I believe you have already started but still my suggestion is same for you. Don't try to become rich on short time, its very harmful for trading. Keep patience and observe market carefully when you should enter and when you should leave. Don't be panic if you see red your coin. No need much time to turn it green.    

I believe that for a beginner it is best to trade on the signals of experienced traders
Wrong instruction for beginner, then they will never able to learn trade. Let them first to try with small amount and earn experience. I know very well they will lost few fund from starting but they will learn more.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
You should learn how to trade because when you have skill how to trade you can minimize the risk and maximum potential profit from high volatility of crypto. I think all people that put their money in to crypto should be learn how to trade because crypto too high volatility. To learn about crypto trading is not necesary to spend times  much times but its enough 2 hours aday.
Yes I agree on that, newbie is in a learnings stage maybe they need to absurd first some learnings or maybe strategy on how to trade in the crypto market. Because I believe that trading is really the seasonal we can really earn or maybe loss on it and everything in trading is really unpredictable.

Its a must for a newbie to learn trading. It is very important for him or her. AAs a tip, start in small amount just to learn, its experience is priceless to learn an actual trading. Read and research more.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about four months ago. I hold ont and dog Now I want to practice to trade .Please help me give some idea for Newbie as me, I should trade or not? I really want to receive the instruction of the go-ahead, thank a lots.  Kiss Kiss
I think even a newbie can trade as long they know what they do and take risk for that. Even can't analyze yet or maybe only can buy and hold, it is still good than do nothing and not get profit.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If you are ready to start trading, I will give you some tips:  be realistic about profits, cut losses with limit orders, stick to the plan and always remeber knowledge is  power.
Activity: 56
Hi, if you want to be a trader. You should be ready for the big losses. If you have enough patience and ready to invest much more time than you can expect. Gain new knowledges without any pauses,  learn how the market works, how you can earn on it, how to use your knowledge in order to be successful.  If you are not ready it is not a good idea to start!
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
As a fellow newbie on trading I can relate why you need to post this. Although I can't have a very definitive answer i can at least gave you the gist of it. For me trading is a very aggressive line of work. Trading has risks like anything could have the unpredictable moments can happen anytime so trading your money without prior knowledge can lead you to losing all of your hard work money so try to learn various and essential things before committing to it.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
I believe that for a beginner it is best to trade on the signals of experienced traders. Or you can go through training and then trade yourself.
Activity: 116
I think it is good to learn or research about trading so that you have an idea. It is ok to trade so that you can experience and familiarize about trading.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
You should learn how to trade because when you have skill how to trade you can minimize the risk and maximum potential profit from high volatility of crypto. I think all people that put their money in to crypto should be learn how to trade because crypto too high volatility. To learn about crypto trading is not necesary to spend times  much times but its enough 2 hours aday.
Yes I agree on that, newbie is in a learnings stage maybe they need to absurd first some learnings or maybe strategy on how to trade in the crypto market. Because I believe that trading is really the seasonal we can really earn or maybe loss on it and everything in trading is really unpredictable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
Trading is another part to get profit on cryptocurrency, it is impossible if there is someone who will cease you from getting profit.

But again, this depends on yourself. Just a little suggestion, don't make a decision without you knowing the decision you made, you are free to choose the decision that you like, but you must have a clear reason why you should choose it.

Learn more about trading fields and practice directly when you get basic trading knowledge, practice is more recommended than you are looking for a lot of theory. And you can read this forum and anywhere to be a reference source, to learn practice you can see on youtube.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about four months ago. I hold ont and dog Now I want to practice to trade .Please help me give some idea for Newbie as me, I should trade or not? I really want to receive the instruction of the go-ahead, thank a lots.  Kiss Kiss
Do you have the necessary knowledge about trading? If you haven't, then I strongly suggest you learn about basic trading knowledge and risk management. Having a strategy in trading, knowing when to enter, what to expect, and how to exit are what make your trading different from blindly gambling your money in exchange. I suggest you to go to babypips (https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex) to get your basic knowledge. It is for forex but the principle shouldn't be different.
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
It depends on you are the holder or trader. If you are a holder, keep it for a while, go do other work and wait for it to bump. Trader deals to increase the amount and value of assets but will be more risky if you make mistakes
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

I would suggest for you to trade if you want to learn trading. There is nothing much better in learning than trading yourself. You may have watched thousand of hours of videos or read a whole bunch of ideas about trading but if you don't do it yourself then you will not be able to full learn it. You should just do it because all of us is not born an expert already with something. Even those who have innate talent need to develop it with constant practice and it would be the same case with trading.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
You're never going to get anywhere in any activity unless you actually try it out legitimately. You won't fully become a pilot simply by practicing with flight simulators and learning the required skills necessary to fly, you need real flight hours that will eventually allow you to gain permits to fly. The same goes for trading; I suggest reading guides on trading cryptocurrencies where you can find them, and try to remove emotion from the picture when trading. I find most people lose major amounts of money trading when they make rash decisions based off their emotions.

I also suggest going in to trading with a small amount that you can afford to lose, especially if it's your first time. Expect to lose money at first and gain once you begin to get experience.

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Every trading expat/expatriate started from the crash. so , I encourage you to learn more of technical and fundamental analysis to enable you succeed in trading crypto currency or which ever market you choose to trade.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
Don't ruin your confidence by repeating "I am a newbie" again and again! You are a newbie in trade, what's wrong? Every trader was a newbie at the beginning. Be confident, a newbie can trade. You just need to read, learn and analyze. If you follow the crypto market trend regularly then you will get enough idea to start a short trade. Every time you will not be benefited, so, you have to prepare for the loss. Without loss, you can't learn trade clearly. So, Pick at least 20-50 USD and choose a low price coin or high ranking coin and do the trade!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

so you're looking to trade altcoins then? what's your system? do you trade based on technical analysis, fundamental analysis, or both? any advice will depend on what you're trying to trade.

personally, i've been avoiding trading alts until we're firmly in a bull market again. order books quite too thin these days..... too thin to trade any large positions with no hype demand to fall back on. i'm on the lookout for longterm investment opportunities where fundamentals are strong (few and far between in this market), but that's it.

as a noob, i'd be ready to "pay your tuition" as a trader. most new traders take a good deal of losses before establishing a system that's consistently profitable. you need to always have a plan (don't fly blind), keep emotion in check, and use strict risk management rules to succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: