Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie suggestion - page 2. (Read 228 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
May 28, 2018, 06:54:06 AM
I think that you need to choose between the type wallet. If you think that a hardware wallet is good, then you can choose Electrum. If you therefore need a wallet for Ethereum or ERC-20 tokens, you can use Metamask or MyEtherwallet.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 06:36:55 AM
I am using https://blockchain.info/wallet. Many of my friends are using this wallet. I feel safe using it. It is also a well-known wallet. You can try it.There is also a coinomi wallet, which can hold a lot of altcoins in addition to bitcoin and is a mobile APP wallet.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
May 28, 2018, 06:34:10 AM
Keeping your coins in an exchange like coinbase is not advisable as they can get hacked at any time and you would end up losing your coins. Using a wallet like the one on bitcoin.com is a good idea. They let you keep your private key and your phrase yourself. That is the safest way to store your coins. If you do not own the private key to a wallet, then you do not own the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
May 28, 2018, 05:49:24 AM
Coinbase isn't a wallet - it's an exchange. You shouldn't plan to keep a significant amount of coins on an exchange for any length of time. Have a read of this thread in the Beginners' section which should answer all your questions:

[General] Bitcoin Wallets - Which, what, why?
Activity: 588
Merit: 335
Steady State Finance
May 28, 2018, 04:09:09 AM
If what you mean with trusted, equal to secure.

Hardware wallet such us Ledger Wallet, Trezor, Etc.

Desktop Wallet
Full Node: Bitcoin Core
Lightweight: Electrum, Exodus, Copay, Armory, etc

Or may paper wallet.  Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 03:56:49 AM
Newbie here. any suggestion for the trusted bitcoin wallet? for now im using coinbase.
Pages:
Jump to: