Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie trader - page 12. (Read 2505 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 05:36:06 AM
what needed to start trading guys , and can you please give some trick tips , advice

Trading is the good one to gain profits but trading is not easy cause its hard to find a good coin that could give us good profit, before trading I advice you to study first the fundamentals of trading cause if you're lack of knowledge in trading you will have a big chance to lose huge money but if you well known in trading you can less the risk. always read strategy here in forum by some well-experienced crypto traders and you can watch tutorials on YouTube also look for legit exchanges like binance and kucoin this both exchanges is good to start in trading due of their platform environment is not complicated to trade.
Activity: 168
July 23, 2018, 05:18:53 AM
hello newbie
I am sure that you are new to the forum as well as you are new to invest in digital domain, you can learn from the previous ones as well as you can find the experience for the transfer. Translate
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
July 23, 2018, 04:43:55 AM
what needed to start trading guys , and can you please give some trick tips , advice
The only people that keep trading this market and make good returned are the professionals and Skillful's traders.  Never invest into cryptocurrencies without having adequate knowledge on how cryptocurrencies market work.  It is dangerous to put in money into trading and the risky is very high for newbies.  Therefore don't invest into cryptocurrencies if you are not a professional.
Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 04:36:47 AM
I am just a beginner and want to give a little science about trading,
first use the money ready to disappear and do not use kitchen money,
second use news about bitcoin development in social media like twitter facebook and others to predict bitcoin price and after that may be ready to trade
Activity: 56
July 23, 2018, 03:53:22 AM
Thank you
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 23, 2018, 03:45:54 AM

You will need to know different platforms first so that you can work with them for making your trades. For example, Binance, Huobi, Bitfinex, KuCoin, etc these are the big names currently in the industry which can really benefit you from their heavy volumes. This part yo will understand later on when you start your first trades. In trading it is also important to know that which coin is best choice. There are many choices, some coins may benefit you with the swing trading method, some will be ideal for short term while others for long term. Basically you can study this once you see the listing in CMC and keep up your reproach over lot of coins and their behaviour.
July 23, 2018, 03:34:48 AM
Study the following ,
 Resistance and Support
 Chart formations and patters (Cup&Handle, Double bottom, etc.)
 Candlestick Reading
 Chart Indicators

Thank you , any recommendations site for this??
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
July 23, 2018, 03:02:20 AM
You need some skills and knowledge what is bitcoin trading and how risky to involve in this kind of  market there are some youtubers who are teaching tutorials to beginners in youtube just watched and understand to be able to learn step by step or if you want why not buy trading software for you they can trade for you even youre sleeping.  
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
July 23, 2018, 02:55:43 AM
welcome to Cryptocurrency. The first thing you need to do is to get the basic knowledge and all you need to do to be a successful trader. Their are long term and short term forms of trading. You need to identify the strategy you want to follow. You need to get a mentor as well if you wish to day trade as well. You need to be able to read the charts precisely so as to know when to enter trade and when not to enter trade when day trading.

Thanks
Get the experience first in this field before investing more money,you can just start the trading as a trial run with small amount because the experience is the best teacher than any other learning.But I want to say something if you don't want to spend much time in trading or you just need to earn money in long term then trading is not for you,you can just invest on long terms.
July 23, 2018, 02:48:33 AM
welcome to Cryptocurrency. The first thing you need to do is to get the basic knowledge and all you need to do to be a successful trader. Their are long term and short term forms of trading. You need to identify the strategy you want to follow. You need to get a mentor as well if you wish to day trade as well. You need to be able to read the charts precisely so as to know when to enter trade and when not to enter trade when day trading.

Thanks
Activity: 84
July 23, 2018, 01:59:55 AM
Study the following ,
 Resistance and Support
 Chart formations and patters (Cup&Handle, Double bottom, etc.)
 Candlestick Reading
 Chart Indicators
Activity: 154
July 23, 2018, 01:56:35 AM
July 23, 2018, 12:45:40 AM
Start with less assets, depending on your individual income
Track news, charts and general market
Given the identification of individuals and compared it with other famous people
And Keep a Calm Cool Head

Thanks
Activity: 280
July 23, 2018, 12:42:37 AM
Start with less assets, depending on your individual income
Track news, charts and general market
Given the identification of individuals and compared it with other famous people
And Keep a Calm Cool Head
July 23, 2018, 12:36:50 AM
If you are just new to crypto , First learn What is Butcoin And How it works.

- Use An Exchnage for Trading Select best one as per fees
- Place an order in exchnage in Limit order Not on markwt rate to gain more profit
- Select you want to Earn for long term or short term investment
- Remember Crypto market is 24/7 Hours.. You can not Watch always
- You Aim must be Buy Low Sell High
- Keep away from Pump and dumps.. Avoid biying such coins
- Learn technical Graph analysis
- Hold some coins , Trade Some coins and Sell some

Hope you understand all points

I confuse about " keep away from pump and dumps " point

he is basically telling you not to trade any of the altcoins because they are all pump and dumps schemes but he thinks only some of them are!
when it comes to trading altcoins these days people don't seem to agree about strategies. many of them these days say you should hold on to altcoins  and have "patience" because they will go up, i say it is foolish to do so because they have no real potential of growth. you need to hang out in the market and analyze things for yourself and try to look at long term charts and see the rise and falls and focus on how long each cycle lasted. then you can form your own opinion.

Thanks,  what market that good for newbie like me..
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
July 23, 2018, 12:24:22 AM

- Place an order in exchnage in Limit order Not on markwt rate to gain more profit

he is basically telling you not to trade any of the altcoins because they are all pump and dumps schemes but he thinks only some of them are!
when it comes to trading altcoins these days people don't seem to agree about strategies. many of them these days say you should hold on to altcoins  and have "patience" because they will go up, i say it is foolish to do so because they have no real potential of growth. you need to hang out in the market and analyze things for yourself and try to look at long term charts and see the rise and falls and focus on how long each cycle lasted. then you can form your own opinion.
July 23, 2018, 12:23:57 AM
I think if you are a newcomer to the crypto market then I think you should not trade at this point, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are starting to fall sharply. For the past few days, I think the bitcoin price will probably drop to $ 7100 - $ 7200 so you should be patient and wait for that bitcoin.

So when is the good time to start..  And how much dollar that needed according to you
July 23, 2018, 12:12:29 AM

Activity: 1
July 22, 2018, 11:57:58 PM
guys help me what needed to start trading guys , and can you please give some trick tips , advice thank you so much Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
July 22, 2018, 11:52:16 PM

Pages:
Jump to: