Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie trader - page 8. (Read 2505 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 11:24:13 AM
first you have to learn about the coins you want to do, usually on youtube there are many guides to being a trader, and often you share with famous or professional traders for knowledge and experience. and remember if you haven't done all that you don't ever try to start a trade.
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 11:15:07 AM
what needed to start trading guys , and can you please give some trick tips , advice
I actually don't really know about trading, but if I read and read to be able to trade, we have to do some research on trade, and we should be able to analyze coin price movements in the market, so to be able to do trades, of course we still takes a long time.
Activity: 190
August 09, 2018, 11:04:58 AM
not time to newbie traders enter the market i think.all is down btc is not sure ,i hope is next year
Activity: 196
August 09, 2018, 10:45:34 AM
1. prepare yourself well
2. learn to analyze coins
3. Never give up if you fail
4. Don't be greedy
5. patience
Activity: 123
August 09, 2018, 10:42:52 AM
You need knowledge.  I lose almost half btc from bad trades.  Learn how to read the chart.  Learn to identify the price next movement.

what needed to start trading guys , and can you please give some trick tips , advice
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
August 09, 2018, 10:22:22 AM
First,  you need a good computer system that can handle you trading activities.  Second,  you must learn about how cryptocurrency works  especially bitcoin,  the tech supporting cryptocurrency and tools you need to trade successfully.
Activity: 89
August 09, 2018, 10:11:37 AM
First of all, you need to consider that trading is like gambling. You need to gamble even though you are not yet see what will going to happen. You need to gamble even you lose or not. Second, accept your mistakes and learn from it by that way you will discover your strategies.
I do not think so . This is a financial market so it will not be the same as you go gambling. When you invest in financial markets, if you have a lot of experience or you are a good investment player then you will make a lot of money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 09:45:22 AM
First of all, you need to consider that trading is like gambling. You need to gamble even though you are not yet see what will going to happen. You need to gamble even you lose or not. Second, accept your mistakes and learn from it by that way you will discover your strategies.
Activity: 182
August 09, 2018, 09:40:19 AM
New Newbie trader entering the crypto market and they often have questions as well as they are surprised when entering the crypto market, they need to learn more experience as well as they need to accumulate trading experience. to be able to trade successfully
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 07:24:46 AM
To plunge into the world of crypto a beginner must be prepared to accept all the risks that arise when investing because with the fluctuations in coin prices those who are unable to hold assets well the chances of achieving success are increasingly difficult and they can worry when they want to try investing again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
August 09, 2018, 04:47:06 AM

That is too general question to ask for which there are many more answers than one. Because trading is whole new branch of investing your money into the crypto currencies. If you really want ot have trading skills then learn it by all yourself. You can always go out in the market and start your first trade with the small amount. Learn how the candles and graphs work and what different colours, movements mean in the market. Dont go too deep in the technical stuff, you just need to be relied on fundamental stuff so that you can predict different movement of the market. Start choosing best coins in the market, learn to read about the roadmaps, whitepaper because this can predict future movements of the market.
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
August 09, 2018, 04:40:40 AM
The market is showing signs of a strong recovery, so I think this is the right time for newcomers to enter the market. The bitcoin industry is constantly on the rise and this is a great opportunity for new investors to profit easily from trade. The market will continue to recover strongly in the coming time and bitcoin prices will be able to reach the $ 10000 mark.
No doubt that it is the best time for buying for the newcomers but I think that still they nee to me too much careful and need to invest only such amount that they can afford to lose and which will not financially affect them too bad. All the traders got their experience with the passage of time, It take a lot of time for them to become trading expert.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 09, 2018, 04:26:30 AM
for newbie traders you should be able to get more to learn good trading methods and the right way to trade so that you can get a lot of profits so you don't lose from trading.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
August 09, 2018, 02:04:25 AM
In the beginning, the newbie traders should concentrate on learning instead of going for profits, as the market is not favorable for trading, they would end up losing all their money.
Activity: 57
August 09, 2018, 01:57:29 AM
For newbies must need to have more knowledge in online trading and have encouraged to do this kind of job and long patient to gain profits.. It is very important for newbies to learn about online trading..
Activity: 8
August 09, 2018, 01:42:09 AM
My top tip for day trading is going into every trade with a plan, a buy and sell point and your stop loss. If you want to learn how to daytrading then I would I highly recommend this discord group. https://discord.gg/HSMHyCy
They give calls on coins and discuss the health of the market. They have a voodoo library which has a lot of tips for day trading such as only trading high volume coins with 100btc books etc.. the community is great when you need to discuss coins. Check it out if you would like https://discord.gg/HSMHyCy
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
August 08, 2018, 05:35:08 PM
I believe that if you are a newbie trader then you should not start trading at this point, you can see that the past few days bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and has pulled the price of altcoin down, the market is red key So I believe you should not trade at this point without experience. Wait for bitcoin to stabilize and plan your trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 04:47:28 PM
I would hardly suggest you not to go into the trading action until you will be very confident in the things that you are about to do and perform, without any education and knowledge is a high chance to  be left with nothing.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 07:17:28 AM
As a new be, you must realize that you will have to learn patience by the loss and profit you will miss or gain. The most important trading attribute is your ability to be patience and hold your position even more if it means losing!
I think becoming a newbie, it comes as responsibility for a person to think over what he has planned and how he would be coping it till successful results. For such scenario, I think they must understand the fact that people should learn biter and equip themselves with best knowledge to their effort. This only could be a sighting solution for all their problems.
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
August 08, 2018, 01:15:40 AM

you need to start with some investment fund.  what's good in crypto trading is that you don't need to have lots of funds to start with.  research on the projects/coins that you wish to trade.  inside information is very important.  don't be too greedy that you try to invest all funds in one project/coin/token.  it's wise to diversify your funds into smaller parts, like putting eggs in different baskets.  and learn from other's mistakes, otherwise you will learn from your own mistakes.
Pages:
Jump to: