Pages:
Author

Topic: newbie want to earn btc! - page 2. (Read 8529 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2892
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 01, 2018, 11:42:04 PM
Hello i am newbie here.And I don't knwo anything about how to earn btc here?.
So anyone please help me.
Thank you.
Well as a newbie i want more earning btc and earning coins much better, so how to earning btc? Because on my mind many questions that i want to knlw how to get a merit? How to earn btc? That is my questions on my mind that i want to know the answer.
Other ways to earn BTC include mining using our own devices (GPU mining, Ant miner, Asic miner, etc.) or can also rent cloud mining services such as:
Minergate (https://minergate.com/), Hashing24 (https://hashing24.com)
If the question is how to get coin in this forum, you should first focus on raising the level / rank in this forum, among others by posting useful things.
Check the following links as additional references how to earn Bitcoins:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/general-how-to-earn-bitcoins-1629118
Later you can follow, among others bounty campaign, signature campaign, and others.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 10:50:18 PM
Thank you.
Well as a newbie i want more earning btc and earning coins much better, so how to earning btc? Because on my mind many questions that i want to knlw how to get a merit? How to earn btc? That is my questions on my mind that i want to know the answer.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2892
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 01, 2018, 10:47:42 PM
To earn BTC, you can follow some bounties program,
the following discussion links can be used as a reference to learn about bounties:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

But usually some bounties programs provide certain level requirements in order to follow it.
here is a question and answer discussion link to learn bitcoin and get a merit if we right in answering the question posed:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-simple-bitcoin-qa-learn-new-and-interesting-stuff-about-bitcoin-2968050

For merit you can learn the rules in the following link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/merit-new-rank-requirements-2818350

In addition you can also while learning about Bitcoin with Andreas Antonopoulos, check the following links:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPQwGV1aLnTuN6kdNWlElfr2tzigB9Nnj
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
March 01, 2018, 08:40:10 PM
Thank you.

If you are not talking about investing, the best bet is to slowly level up your account do signature bounty from one ICO or social media campaigns which is without the need for a higher rank you can join as a newbie.
Activity: 32
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
March 01, 2018, 05:34:19 PM
Steemit.com is a great place to earn cryptocurrency. You earn STEEM and SBD, both of which can be traded for Bitcoin. It's a blogging/social networking site, and you earn based on who upvotes your work. Once you learn the ropes you will find that there are other ways of earning on that platform if composing blog posts isn't your thing. If you join Steemit, please keep in mind that the Steemit community does not like spammers either, and you'll get penalized for that sort of thing. So post good content and go read and upvote other people's good content, get to know people, network, and you will become aware of all sorts of possibilities.
Activity: 367
Merit: 102
March 01, 2018, 05:10:49 PM
You can go to market place to find bounty threads. Though you cannot apply for signature bounty campaign yet because of your rank, you can join social media like Facebook and twitter, telegram and slack bounty.. you just have to perform the tasks being asked.
Activity: 4
March 01, 2018, 02:47:20 PM
hello today im gonna talk about the best crypto currency coin its marinecoin
dont take alot of time to send or receive fees are small and not its a airdrop you get 45000 mtc
for free just signup from this link https://marineco.in/ico
Marinecoin Lead Developer
The first DEV-less
Briefly, it is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. ANd right now they are providing absolutely free ICO and giving away 450 000 marine coins for everybode, who would like to join community!!! I'm absolutely serious - 450 000 coins for everyone who join!!
good luck
Activity: 434
February 19, 2018, 02:08:51 PM
You can visit faucethub.io to earn btc from faucets bitcoin sites or you can deposit btc in trader sites and make profit
Activity: 199
February 19, 2018, 10:40:15 AM
if you want to earn btc you have to invest or apply in a bounty program..
and searching is the best .. and you have a courage to cryptocurrency
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 10:11:40 AM
Thank you.
Dear friend, The main purpose of this forum is sharing cryptocurrency knowledge for development of the community. Focus on that.. don't attend this forum only for money making.
Activity: 27
February 19, 2018, 02:45:09 AM
Welcome, I too am a newbie and learning all the time reading this forum. In terms of earning free then you would need to look at bounties but please do your own research.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
February 19, 2018, 12:41:31 AM
First of all welcome on board, you are on a right platform if you are willing to learn more about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Start reading valuable posts from Beginners & Help section and you will find answers to your most of the queries as a newbie.

Now, when it comes to the earning Bitcoin, understand that Bitcoin is not a magic stick but just another form of money. However, it provides many benefits as compared to that of fiat currencies. One of the biggest benefits is the global acceptance of it. So each and everyone around every corner of the world has equal chances of getting benefit out of it.

The best way I know to earn Bitcoins is to offer your knowledge, skills, experience and time in the form of useful service and charge Bitcoins as your fees. Alternatively, you can try any method from 100 Ways To Earn Bitcoin. However, please do a complete research about it before making any decision.
Activity: 89
February 18, 2018, 11:30:12 PM
First say do you have bitcoin wallet? If you dont have then go and have zebpay first. AS a beginner you may buy btc from miners too.
Activity: 110
February 18, 2018, 04:10:19 PM
You can go to the altcoin market and choose specific bounty threads and work for the programes efficiently to get BTC or other tokens which can be converted to bitcoins later.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Dynatiq ICO BONUS 50%!
February 17, 2018, 11:16:27 PM
Dont fall in bitcoin death trap. They are scamfull and not reliable. If you really is interested in trade go and buy gold or silver.
Activity: 76
February 17, 2018, 05:01:31 PM
If you are newbie then dont put on your hard earned momey without having sole knowledge of crypto world. You may lose what you have invested too.
Activity: 44
Merit: 4
February 15, 2018, 03:25:25 PM
I would rather suggest you go and checkout for DeepOnion instead of BTC. We have airdrops for all members in our community satisfying certain conditions.
Checkout for rules at https://DeepOnion.org

Just hold DepOnion for sometime this year, you will get gains you can't imagine. Best tech,best privacy, best community, best coin.
Activity: 196
CV proof..best project 2018
February 15, 2018, 02:10:14 PM
as a newbie im sure you may heard about bitcoin mining and free bitcoin earning sites by gambling and ect. majority of those sites are scam and they never allow you to withdraw your money.there are some genuine sites too.but also dont forget to consider the effort and time you have to pay for get very small amount of BTC. so according to my personal experience its useless to spend your time for those sites.if you have money you can start bitcoin mining.but dont forget to consider your electricity bill and the cost.as a newbie then what is the best way to earn some btc? first get some altacoins by doing bounty and airdrops,then you van sell those and buy some btc.i think this is the easiest and best way
Activity: 268
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 01:34:49 PM
Hello and welcome, if you want to get a specific btc, you get so little money on faucets, there are countless on the internet. Even here in the forum are ways to obtain BTC.
There are various bounty programs where they provide a reward in the form of either btc or their currency. You also get free coins through various airdrops.
And these freecoins can be exchanged for btc in the relevant exchange. Follow the announcements of new coins and bounty programs.
Pages:
Jump to: