Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies how do you feel when your post is criticised. - page 7. (Read 1133 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 365
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
~snip

That's true mate. And with this post, I want to Make reference to one of your recent post : Patience is power, where I had corrected you saying this.

Wow mate, that was one of a post. Did you forget to add your punctuations? You still have a lot to learn mate. You should try to use punctuations where possible in your post as it makes your write up easier to read. Some members will find your post a bit annoying and you should avoid using more of the word AND to connect a full stop.

When you read my comment, it might seem like criticism, especially From what @Majestic-milf had said,
According to the heading of the thread, "patience is indeed power" and you should have exercised a little bit of it with him. While you may be perfect in some areas, it's not the same for the next person and atleast he made his point across even though he didn't punctuate his words. And just like @Upgrade said, it's not everyone who will find it annoying and if you had meant to correct him, you should have used a PM. Well, that's besides the point.

which made it look like I actually did criticize your post. However, I wasn't. I was just trying to help you improve, mate. Your latest post shows that you've learned, with more punctuation and better organization. In this forum, higher-ranked members might correct you some will, some won't. If you take corrections positively, you'll learn and grow with the right perspective. I was once a newbie and learned from others, even if it felt like criticism. As a newbie, be open to correction without seeing it as criticism. Your progress in this post shows you've learned from my earlier advice. Congrats, mate, and keep it up!

Activity: 66
Merit: 5
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Its quite normal to get criticism not only this forum but everywhere especially when you're new to such environment, so the must essential advise that I offered everyone who does get angry or discouraged is in quote "learn to grow thicker skin" don't limit your self from knowledge because you got one bad response whereas there thousand of good response.

This has been discussed a million times but it keeps reoccurring because we are humans and every new person must experience it too, so as time goes on you will learn that because of the repetition of things most people tend to get pissed for answering one question several times hence responds in an unlikely manner. Due to the fact that I have experienced such I will just give one more advise to any newbie that might find it useful.
"You're not the first to get a NO in your first attempt so don't give up for nothing. Even the person who gave you criticism in your post got criticized too in their beginning days, so don't let that get into your head rather turn it to a learning motive and exploit the negative energy you receive thereby turning them to positivity."
Activity: 107
Merit: 18
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Before starting this topic so many things have been on my mind because I know how it pains for someone to criticise a write up or a post.

In a forum like this where so many intellects are contributing to a particular discussion there is always a room for criticism and the ability for you as newbie to absorb it as a learning process makes you unique and smart . For me Criticism is a process of learning because when ever I am been criticised I usually seize the opportunity to add more knowledge because I often see it as a corrective measures to widen my horizon .

Additionally, I will sincerely advice all the newbies who are quick to anger or discouraged when their post are been criticised to see it as a means of learning and not to react rudely because mistake brings correction .
Pages:
Jump to: