Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies!! ...Never limit yourself! - page 3. (Read 494 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 475
July 08, 2024, 04:43:40 PM
If your hope is to get ranked fast like legendaries then you are on the wrong path. I'm not discouraging you but you see the legendaries you are talking about either they have 1000 merits or 10,000 merits they achieved that rank because of there knowledge and experience that they shared here. So, its better for not only newbies but for all of us regardless of rank that we should focus on learning.

Once we learned about crypto, blockchain, this forum we just have to be active here and work more on our post quality then quantity. And we will be legendary in no time. I know I am not legendary but I am sure some legendary member will agree with me.
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
July 08, 2024, 04:16:57 PM

Never doubt yourself!

You're capable of so much more!

And always remember, It's never too late to force a positive change in your life.
Mindset is everything.

Once you believe you can achieve something, you most likely will in the Crypto space.

You have more potential than you think, but you will never know your full potential unless you keep challenging yourself.

The crypto legendaries we see and admire all started from somewhere in which at one time I believe they felt like giving up but with constant engagement, determination and dedication pushed themselves to achieve that success which we all admire today.

So as a beginner, There's nothing, I mean absolutely nothing hard to achieve when you strive hard and have an open mind to learning new things. Please, we need all the encouragement from the experienced forum users to keep our hope alive.
Pages:
Jump to: