Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous! - page 21. (Read 2834 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 12:05:27 PM
as the saying goes " the bigger are the mouths when the smaller are the brains" it is exactly what is happening for the most if the time, even though they are in crypto for a few months they do acts as experts of finance in general.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 12:01:35 PM
I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
Now it's a lot of newbie who make new topics without knowing the truth and do not research first. It's actually dangerous because if the news is fake it can make all investors afraid to invest again.
I see a lot of newbies who make fake newtopics make me sad.
Regarding newbies starting a thread or making new topics. When I see that a  newbie  started a thread I chose not to qoute but before that I evaluate his/her topic if it was relevant or if it was redundant.  I am also afraid if there's an Airdrop or ICO that is started by a newbie I consider them scam. (But I hope they will not be offended by it, just prove that they work for it)
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 11:49:13 AM
dangerous ... because prone to suffering losses. because of lack of knowledge about bitcoin
Activity: 58
August 03, 2018, 11:35:55 AM
Any market or business is dangerous for a newbie. I mean if you don't know what you are getting into then you are either going to make a huge mistake or get very lucky.
I guess you do have to get experience by trying or learn from others.
Activity: 116
Merit: 16
August 03, 2018, 11:34:45 AM
I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink

I agree that beginners or newbies in bitcoin can be dangerous specially if they don't have further knowledge about bitcoin and investing. I think before they enter bitcoin they must have knowledge about what will happen to their money so that they don't think what is happening.
Activity: 34
August 03, 2018, 11:34:42 AM
Ofcouse it's dangerous. The market has high risks. That shouldn't stop you though. You gotta learn somehow.
Whether it was you or someone taught you, learning is the first step. And as a newbie as long as you don't spend your entire fortune in it right away you should be fine.
I recommend doing research on coins and how they work before spending money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 6
August 03, 2018, 11:30:20 AM
Newbie is just a stepping stone for better individual, you once a newbie before you know the feelings being looked down by srs. As a newbie it's a common mistakes, as srs. do are intitled to guide the new comers to become good individual in crypto, do not judge them by simply seeing/depending the rank, instead guide them what's right.
Activity: 62
August 03, 2018, 11:28:23 AM
This is the usual problem which arises in many fields, including politics, where people erroneously believe they understand complex things and then they preach a simplified (and wrong) version of that and they create damage in the process.
Activity: 2
August 03, 2018, 11:21:04 AM
Even if I'm just a newbie, I certainly agree to this. The reason is because there are some newbies that think that they know everything and teaches someone the wrong thing. It will be really dangerous.
Activity: 121
Merit: 7
◆ SHREW ◆ Discounted Pre-Sale
August 03, 2018, 11:10:10 AM
This is why we need to study real hard the concept of cryptocurrency and doesn't make any guesses, in which we needs minds for us to be guided on what we wanted to do with our money in crypto. Newbies are truly in a side of dangerous situation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 03, 2018, 11:08:56 AM
Well, engaging on this kind of business is too risky most especially to those who are just new members here. So it's better to have enough knowledged first before making any transactions that involves money because there are no person will guarantee that it is 100% safe and secured here.
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
August 03, 2018, 11:05:00 AM
I always try to say that newbies are not helpful for the crypto community. Most of the newbies are coming here to make a quick money, no doubt here.  Almost every FUDDERS lives in the newbie zone. I am not blaming all newbies but maximum Newbies are now being a curse for the crypto market. They spread Bad words and they spread good news with too much hype to make the price up! Every newbie should learn before any kind of statement.
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
August 03, 2018, 11:00:53 AM
I don't think newbies can really affect bitcoin...they affect just themselves by wasting great opportunities because of their stupid ideas about the crypto world
Activity: 28
August 03, 2018, 10:55:19 AM
not dangerous because if new to know bitcoin investment do not put all the money owned to invest bitcoin because bitcoin value is fluctative sometimes rise and fall significantly so can not be predicted
Activity: 106
August 03, 2018, 10:54:42 AM
A lot of newbies makes several posts here and they do not realise that writing anything is not cool.
Activity: 144
August 03, 2018, 10:41:55 AM
Beginners usually taking information from the internet. The problem is that such info might not always be clear. Or they may understand it in the wrong way.  I think that it only supports theses that it’s important to make your own research. For that, there are numerous sites and forums where people can share their opinions. And to find the truth, you need to check much more than one thread or one article. 

Yes newbies that don't have enough experience in trading and investing will really need learn more strategies and techniques so that they will avoid losing a lot of funds.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 03, 2018, 10:40:11 AM
yes.  i admit newbies to bitcoin can be very dangerous.. they buy without doing any research and on a little loss they rush ko exchanges and sell their btc .. so its better they first do some research how this work.. Smiley
Agree, it is really dangerous to newbies, without knowledge and research the possibilities of failing your investment is high. And if newbies fail, they might be disappointed and start doubting Bitcoin. It's also dangerous for the market, it may affect the future investors too.
Activity: 31
August 03, 2018, 10:30:36 AM
They dont have to be dangerous if they chose the right coin which is AML BitCoin. This is the safest crypto in the market.
Activity: 138
August 03, 2018, 10:25:45 AM
Beginners usually taking information from the internet. The problem is that such info might not always be clear. Or they may understand it in the wrong way.  I think that it only supports theses that it’s important to make your own research. For that, there are numerous sites and forums where people can share their opinions. And to find the truth, you need to check much more than one thread or one article. 
Activity: 61
August 03, 2018, 10:24:06 AM
I think anyone who learns about bitcoin is not wrong, this is a good opportunity because it can provide good jobs and have a bright future and one more thing all depends on how we can bring this good as a job that truly benefits us and other people Wink Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: