Pages:
Author

Topic: [News] BIOCOIN - INTERNATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN-BASED LOYALTY PLATFORM - page 19. (Read 15108 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 15
And if you are still in doubt, an independent rating agency DigRate performed their expert appraisal of BioCoin back in October. The agency gave A2 rating to the project which means moderately high probability of the long term profitability of the investments, medium sensitivity to the market conditions.

The founder of the Digital Rating Agency Arseny Poyarkov comments: “ An undeniable upside of Biocoins is in its social orientation along with an ability to use tokens BIO right after the purchase. Public interest to the project is indeed quite high, and there are big important partners that have already joined the loyalty program.”

You can find a detailed 55-page analysis of all aspects of BioCoin here - https://digrate.com/uploads/ico_report/BioCoin.pdf
Dear friends! Only till January 31 you can still purchase BIO at 31.5 BIO for 1 USD! Starting February 1 the price will be going up to 24 BIO for 1 USD! Hurry to buy now - https://biocoin.bio/ru/invest

BioCoin and Bali is now together for a long time! Come to Bali, pay for your vacation, food and local tours in biocoins!

It was not in vain that we told you about the miner-farmer earlier. The consequences of non-ecological mining could be rather destructive for the environment.

Emissions of carbon dioxide related to mining of bitcoin grew to 20 million tons in a year.

This has been published by an analytical blog Digiconomist. Based on their data, people and companies that mine the most popular crypto currency spend on that more electric power than the whole New Zealand.

Based on experts’ evaluation, the total profits from bitcoin mining come up to 11 billion dollars a year, though cost of energy related to that total more than 2 billion. Analysts state that based on that even if bitcoin’s price falls down in half, bitcoin mining would stay profitable.
Now we are going to tell you about a miner-farmer in all of its senses. Make a note of this eco-example.💪🏻

His name is Bruce Hardy. This Canadian miner found a way to direct the used energy to benefit nature. He has been mining bitcoin for two years now and it during this time he has built 30 bitcoin-farms. And these farms are real.

This miner used a standard cooling system though recently he started directing the heat from the processors to grow plants. Now the heat from the bitcoin mining goes to edible products.  By pressing the button he pumps water enriched with nitrates to water basil, lettuce and barley.

This way energy is being used in a more economical way, and the heat is transmitted to agricultural needs. Bitcoin investors from China and Australia have already shown great interest in this technology of the Canadian businessman.
This is how the robot looks. Quite impressive, isn’t it?

And we are going to talk about #agritech again. Though this time it is not an ICO-project, but a fully functioning product. A Californian start-up Blue River Technology has developed agricultural robots for weeding that can differentiate between good crops and weeds and get rid of weeds via target spraying of herbicide.

The first company’s robot called See & Spray takes 30 milliseconds to tell weeds apart.  That is ten times faster than a blink of a human eye.

The robot would allow farmers not only to decrease the volume of used pesticides to spray crops by about 10 times, but also to buy regular seeds that cost about 75% less.

And if by some chance you are short of biocoins, please go ahead and join our bounty program! Participants get biocoins for reposts to Twitter, Facebook, for translating BioCoin materials into other languages, for signatures and avatars on the BioCointalk forum, for videos  and articles about BioCoin in various blogs. Details are here  - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25923024
If you still do not know, you can buy or sell driving lessons, land plots and even an oil well for biocoins!
Legal services and marketing are also available for biocoins! Come join us on the exchange platform - https://t.me/BlO_Market
Microsoft, by the way, also invests into #agritech

The company will put $50 mln to fight climate changes using artificial intelligence. The project will be quite useful for agriculture. According to the statement by the  Microsoft president Brad Smith, the goal is not to better analyze soil conditions and precipitations. The main task is to efficiently use the analysis’ results to increase crop yield and decrease the negative impact for the environment.
You can now check the BioCoin rate in an application BlockFolio.

There are not many projects in #foodtech and #agritech in Russia.

However, Minselkhoz(Ministry of Agriculture) has already evaluated potential profits from such projects. They calculated that the use of internet, artificial intelligence and sensor drones it is possible to increase the average field crop yield by 15-20%. At the same time petrol, oil and lubricants costs can be decreased by 20% (they usually get stollen).

We hope the Ministry will soon appraise blockchain as well. So far it has only been done in Rosalcoholregulation (alcohol inventory will soon be done through blockchain).
By the way, #foodtech and #agritech are very close. Today we will talk about a project in between these two industries

A start up company Bext360 from
Colorado found how to apply technologies of a distributed ledger and artificial intelligence to modernize the coffee delivery chain.

Bext360 works on two steps. First step uses the sensor machine to evaluate the quality of the coffee beans. Then Bext360 directly connects coffee farmers with consumers that apply for coffee beans purchases. Then blockchain allows customers and retail sellers to track the coffee beans quality offered by the local farmers. The project is at the ICO stage at the moment.
Here is Portnyagin’s post

Insights 2017. Part 6

I am assessing my flaws and getting them to an expert level. At the same time getting my strong sides to a God level

I used to think 3 competencies should be enough. Now I understand there should be
at least 5

Competition is the biggest economy driver. I would have never become the way I am today if not for my strong competitors

To compete means to constantly change, make things better and be creative

Power pressure of competitors is an obsolete business mindset. It will soon  completely disappear

You need to know only two things about your competitors such as where they are heading and their successful actions list

The stop in personal development guarantees a loss in business in the future

A good executive director means a 3-year strategy, constant search for growth points, ratio and indicators control and first power -circle people management

Skolkovo was taught to think big and was demonstrated a modern businessman mindset

Whoever controls a client also controls the market

Victim’s mindset blocks development

It is much easier to go from business to friendship than from friendship to business

Two the most powerful markets in the world are food and finance

I started growing rapidly when I stopped concentrating on what I did well and started developing my weak points

The next competencies are content marketing, smm, project management and venture investments

Personal conflicts should be put aside as company should win in the first place

To be thankful is also a skill

Many are proud of the fact that they work without days off. There is nothing to be proud of as it is a question of effectiveness

I understood how important it is to build a creative and cozy work environment. Now I cannot kick people out of the office

Businessmen leaving the market are just slow. Nowadays you are either quick or dead

A crazy partner is a good cop, system is a bad cop. I have friends but I do let the system do it’s part to punish from time to time. This is an ideal model
Food tech and finances are the most powerful industries in the world. This is the conclusion reached by Dmitry Portnyagin, one of the most popular business blogger in Russia, in his insights 2017.

What happens though if these two industries get combined?) correct! BioCoin is the most powerful tool for the development of the green economy, the future of the economy.
And by the way, Boris Akimov will give a speech and at a World Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Summit on January 27 in Moscow.

We will be expecting you there!

http://www.wbcsummit.org/
And here is an important point on how I trade. I had a 2-3 weeks long spike of investor interest. I was buying something, kept checking coinmarketcap and other sites almost every day.

However, then I caught myself one morning with a thought that my life was turning into a nightmare. Instead of dedicating myself to real live matters I started the day with checking exchange rates. I slapped myself and shook my brain. And then I stopped doing that. Whatever happens there, so be it. We need to work and take care of ideas and projects. Farming, cooperation, organic agriculture, agricultural innovations. We are not investors. We have to work for BioCoin and spend time dealing with it and not checking exchange rates. So, I quit this sort of a drug addiction in a sense to check exchange rates 10 times a day. Now it happens not more than once in a few weeks. )

I might talk about how much I invested some other time:)
This ICO is taking months and months, however, coin is already being traded on Livecoin Exchange, why this? Also, are there chances of BioCoin being considered MLM in the future? Is there a system behind it? Or is it just a representative coin of local communities? I'll be watching.

The final day for the ICO is February 18, 2018. The exchange listing is the decision of the management. Regarding MLM- the answer is no, the company is not going to be considered an MLM.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
This ICO is taking months and months, however, coin is already being traded on Livecoin Exchange, why this? Also, are there chances of BioCoin being considered MLM in the future? Is there a system behind it? Or is it just a representative coin of local communities? I'll be watching.
if all the devs comes from the Russia?And does it have any Introduction of the development team ?

Our team did not have much experience with blockchain before, however our strategic partners do have lots of experienced people for example, SIBCoin. And we have Gordeev and Shlyapnikov as consultants.
Pages:
Jump to: